Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Divinity: Original Sin: Feature Trailer Paves the Way for June 30th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

As Divinity: Original Sin sits on the edge of its final release, the team behind the "old school" RPG has released a terrific new trailer to show off the features shipping with the game. Players can expect a non-linear campaign, a massive interactive world, a robust character creation system, a huge variety of skills and spells, and, last but not least, the Divinity Engine Toolkit that allows players to create their own unique campaigns. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    omg the dinvinite engine sounds cool,  a good way for players to creater own storys ^^ , cant wait for it
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Wouldn't it be fantastic if it was like the Neverwinter dev tools with players making/sharing campaigns? I'd even love to see a return to persistent worlds like NWN did. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    Originally posted by SBFord
    Wouldn't it be fantastic if it was like the Neverwinter dev tools with players making/sharing campaigns? I'd even love to see a return to persistent worlds like NWN did. :)

persinst worlds would be awesome :), i guess ppl will be able to share campaigns , and maybe ranking of the best player-made campaigns.

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    I am going to try this game, for sure.
  • June 30th. Soon... Soon...

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Backed this from the start. Best CRPG we've seen in many many years.
  • FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    Originally posted by Skuall
    Originally posted by SBFord

persinst worlds would be awesome :), i guess ppl will be able to share campaigns , and maybe ranking of the best player-made campaigns.

I really, really enjoyed those persistent servers on NWN.  I wonder, is it possible to do with this?  I know that the main campaign is only slated for two player co op, but would the game support more players?

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• Storm_CloudStorm_Cloud Member UncommonPosts: 401

Holy crap! How did this one slip through my fingers?

I don't care much about creating scenarios but I'm definitely going to play some. :)

Here I thought I had saved money until Dragon Age: Inquisition. LOL

• EquintinEquintin Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Jeese another 7days to go...Why oh why do games release on a monday!

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
     the #1 game i've been waiting for this year image
  • superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871
    Looks impressive. If the reviews turn up stellar which will probably be case from the looks of it, I will definitely get it.

• AzothAzoth Member UncommonPosts: 840
    Interesting, will have to take a look.
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Can't wait this ones been sitting in my library for some time. Spent 10 hours with it and loved every bit of it.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    will be picking this up thats for sure.. its been in the steam sale so i might grab it at the end when the put them all back up.
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    I,m hoping to god some of you brilliant mod guys will use the toolset to do an up to date divine divinity.now that would make my day.and beyond divinity for that matter.man this game is gonna be huge in terms of content.lets hope it sells well for larian .they have put a damned load of work into this game.hope its a major success.
  • FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

It's a really good game. The turn-based battles are different than Baldur's Gate, but very fun and often very difficult.

I hope they managed to solve some of the balancing issues in the final version. Traps and fields were too simply overpowered imo, especially when hitting them outside of the turn-based combat.

Also the toolset will be godsend I hope.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• GamezGlitchZGamezGlitchZ Member CommonPosts: 94

Youtube Channel!
    Please Click Here to Support My CHANNEL! Thank You ALL!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GamezGlitchZ?sub_confirmation=1