Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer 40.000: Eternal Crusade: Founder Pack Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered with Behaviour Interactive to give away a couple of Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade Founder Packs to a few lucky winners!

We've got 5 Warrior, 1 Sergeant, and 1 Captain Pack to give away. Details on the various packs can be found here.

One Grand Prize Winner will receive:

• 1x Captain Founder Pack ($120 value)

One First Place Winner will receive:

• 1x Sergeant Founder Pack ($80 value)

Five Winners will receive:

• 1x Warrior Founder Pack ($40 value)

All you need to do for a chance at winning is tell us about your favorite Warhammer 40K experience in the comments below. This can be anything Warhammer 40K, including the tabletop games and videogames.

Entries will be accepted through Tuesday, July 1. Winners will be announced the day after on Wednesday, July 2

Please only post a single entry. Users found to have submitted multiple entries will be disqualified.

&

Comments

• eveque67eveque67 Member UncommonPosts: 64
    My favorite was playing tabletop 40K when my Eldar encountered a squad of Space Marines.  I had this 1 piece get shot 6 or 7 times and I was lucky enough to keep rolling a 5 or 6 for my forcefield belt to ignore the damage.  Was hilarious watching a single guy chopping down the enemy 1 at a time while bouncing every attack that came in.
  • AndrewGoatAndrewGoat Member UncommonPosts: 160
    My favorite Warhammer 40k experience was my first ever tournament this year. I went 1-2 and the one win I had was a lot of fun, playing Necrons against Imperial Guard. I hope to be playing Eternal Crusade soon!
  • My best 40k experience was when I was young when playing the Chaos Gate Demo. It was soooo much fun, and I still want to play the full game. The best with Chaos gate was the soundtracks. So good.
  • markh777markh777 Member UncommonPosts: 150
    I've never played and would like to experience this game and a pack would do that nicely. Thank you.
  • SritSrit Member UncommonPosts: 2
    When I was about to lose a match with nekros but the troops kept respawning the nekros infintray army and I was able to re build up and win the match:)
  • jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726
    i have played a lot of dawn of war and dawn of war 2, i really love playing the space marines!
  • WhiskeydustWhiskeydust Member UncommonPosts: 79
    My great memories are many. But taking 2 more turns 1993 2nd edition after my wife called and said she was going into labor
  • TanqueTanque Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Playing dawn of war 2 in general.Specific moments like perfect warp throws into your all's incoming global nuke were always awesome to watch.
  • jba1989jba1989 Member Posts: 2
    My favorite Warhammer 40k experience was playing at Games Day Baltimore in the Grand Tournament and going 3-1-0 at the age of 15. I was playing Raven Guard.
  • AtohAtoh Member UncommonPosts: 107
    My favorite moment was a tabletop game with a friend. I had a severely reduced unit of Ork Boyz, and they were racing a unit of terminators to the tie-breaking objective. The terminators had no ranged weapons, and my Ork Nob kept scoring precision hits, allowing me to pick apart the opposing terminators. My opponent kept failing his armor saves- over the course of 3 turns (two of which he tried, and failed, to assault my orks), he lost all 5 terminators. He tried switching dice, using mine, nothing helped. He was just doomed to lose that game. That Nob now has a new terminator helmet trophy to signify his triumph
  • Stryfe09Stryfe09 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Playing dawn of war with friends.
  • catiff144catiff144 Member Posts: 1
    Dawn of War Soulstorm.  Best game in the DoW series.  DoW2 lost to much of the great base-building mechanic.  Probably the most fun I had with a 40k game though... was playing Chaos Gate.  I would kill for a remake of that game.
  • Segef84Segef84 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I think some of my fav. times with WH40K, was local tournaments, primarily 2v2 objective based missions.  I played SpaceMarines and my brother played Eldar, and we would plan and coordinate formations and strats.
  • robsman1robsman1 Member Posts: 2
    it was blood angels with sisters versus chaos marines, my baal preds and imobalators made it up the table, but the person i was playing manage to get his termanators and abadon behind them, 8 rolls. all ones 
  • RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628
    My favourite Warhammer 40k experience has to be when playing Space Marine. I was devastated when my battle brother Sidonus died and relished the boss fight until the end. I felt every single punch I landed on him and felt a great sense of gratification defeating this Daemon of the Warp!

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.
  • HillanHillan Member Posts: 1
    My father and I would play dawn of war games together. It was great in one of the missions to see my father's favorite character turn Chaos and we had to kill him. He was so sad and upset. Haha!
  • relkin43relkin43 Member UncommonPosts: 1

Game: Space Marine

Moment:  Walking through the IG bunker when I first linked up with the IG and as I was heading through the halls to the command section all the IG were getting on their knees (even the wounded ones) and whispering reverently as I moved past them.  

Feels:  Like a total badass savior. 

• FlowexFlowex Member Posts: 1
    chaos marines tabletop, fighting against the waaaaaghs, loosing nearly my whole army but killing the flood with the landraider (long time ago)
  • iraklis19871iraklis19871 Member Posts: 1
    All the Warhammer 40k RTS was super fun playing !
  • inputkipjeinputkipje Member Posts: 1
    My best moment of Warhammer 40k was reading parts of the lore, like the legion of the damned, I know it's simple, but it is what makes me most excited of warhammer.
  • iamtheyetiiamtheyeti Member Posts: 2
    40k Universe is my JAM.  Once I read the first Horus Heresy I was hooked.  I've spent countless amount of dollars collecting any and all books I can.  I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas whenever they announce a new novel!
  • BaygleBaygle Member Posts: 1
    Warhammer 40k Dark Heresy Roleplay: I've been a GM for years now and since they released Dark Heresy it's only been more interesting for me due to my love for Warhammer. It's always nice to have epic moments like the one when the Inquisitor is preparing an explosive, strong enough to raze an entire hive city only to use his sorcery talents to escape in time - radical Inquisitors always make a great entrance... or leave ;)
  • death544death544 Member Posts: 1
    I may not have played tabletop but my favorite 40k Experience was just dealing death as the necrons on Dark Crusade, the slow advancement of death against my enemies and killing everything in sight hardly losing any troops because of an overwhelming force and some that I have lost revived and continued to fight. It was just a really nice sight to behold that filled me with joy.
  • darkelixirdarkelixir Member Posts: 1
    My best moment of Warhammer 40k is when i got my khorne beserker tattooed on my whole back
  • DyzzlesDyzzles Member Posts: 1
    My favorite was when I was playing the campaign for Warhammer 40k Dawn of War: Dark Crusade on a snow-covered map against the Eldar. They had 2 bases and literally overwhelmed me the moment I started the match, however, I managed to push them back with just my elite squads and afterwards take the victory in the end. The match lasted for nearly 2 hours. Those Space Marines did the Emperor proud that day. :,)

This discussion has been closed.