Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nox server (North America) to be F2P

ShabaleShabale Member UncommonPosts: 44

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/community/news/421487-wakfu-strikes-back

Just like the Asian version, the international server will soon be F2P. On Asian, the only restriction non-premium accounts have are on governor elections. They can craft and do pretty much anything a subscribed account can.

This will surely helps population-wise !

Comments

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140

Wow- I'm surprised to hear about this game...

Loved Dofus- It was truly a hardcore , sandbox game regardless of its cartoony look. I had good times on Nox, in fact.

Back when I played (a long time ago) it was quite populated and was an all around awesome game. Hope it works out for them.

• mayankingmayanking Member UncommonPosts: 162
    i really enjoyed this game i just could never find people to play and got to level 20 and quit :/ 
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    while i dislike the point and click aspect of it, it was a pretty fun little gem of a game. Hearing its going f2p im definitelly trying it again. I dont think this type of game should have any sort of subscription even at the reduced price they offered.

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid
    while i dislike the point and click aspect of it, it was a pretty fun little gem of a game. Hearing its going f2p im definitelly trying it again. I dont think this type of game should have any sort of subscription even at the reduced price they offered.

I disagree- It was actually a bargain (I think under $9/month or something)

There was a ton to do...  The Crafting and harvesting system was phenominal, the PVP was great, defending your collecting units, dungeons, territory control...

Hell, the only reason I am not playing now is because it was so time intensive- Once you hit the higher levels you almost had to 'live' in the game to stay competitive.

Was a blast though- Once of the better value for dollar games I have ever played- Honestly... It just looks childish but the depth that is in that game is waaay above par.

• vkaraujovkaraujo Member UncommonPosts: 7

Great game.

From politics, to environment management and than to heaven worlds created and managed by guilds. This game is a Gem. Very happy to see that it is trying a new way to grow.

From what i heard it will not be a direct "pay to win". The closer to that it gets is 30% XP and DROP bonus, with an infinite of cosmetic itens. I hope this is true.

And in all honest, Ankama are great developers. I just got their Fly'n on Steam sales and i am very impressed. I really hope someday they get to make an AAA game.