Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Gold Online: Landstrider Gift Pack Giveaway!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given special gift codes for Black Gold Online! These gift codes will give you the Landstrider gift pack which features many cool in game items! Get your gift key now while supplies last!

Each gift pack will grant you:

• O.B. Landstrider (14 days)

• Thunder Knight (14 days)

• Gold Coin

• Carrier Card

• Gem Box (Level 3)

• Low Tier Double Experience Medicine

• HP Guard Potion

• Primary Power Potion

• Primary Critical Potion

Event rules: 

• Event Duration: 20th June 2014 – 20th July 2014. 

• One gift code per account. 

• Characters will receive the items via in-game mail within 24 hours.

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE GIFT KEY!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Games that sell temporary mounts should be banned.  This game is already looking like typical cash shop scam. 
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    what does it help to have a beta and the servers are full!
  • johnismejohnisme Member UncommonPosts: 110

Blackgold is isn't worth playing,can't bind mouse keys in the key binding for other keys.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    Games that sell temporary mounts should be banned.  This game is already looking like typical cash shop scam. 

yupp, thats the only reason i stopped playing Age of Wushu, because all they sell is temporary. Mounts, Inventory, cosmetic skins, everything is temporary. If i want to subscribe to keep things running on my account i go to a subscription based game.

• saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678

strange becouse you can get perma mounts from instances just got the 55% one from lvl 15 dungeon

so its not that hard :)

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Well, they are giving you two free mounts, so of course they would be temporary.

Also, have you even been paying attention?  Black Gold Online isn't going to have a cash shop.

At all.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• GillleanGilllean Member Posts: 169
    Cheap terrible game
  • ironclad0ironclad0 Member Posts: 1

Uh why the fk would they give you permanent mounts anyhow when you start out? That question is beyond me. Has any other games done this? I've never played a game that did this.  You can also get mounts pretty easily from dungeons btw, already gotten 2.  Seems to me you didn't put enough time into the game, shame... The game gets so much better, especially the pvp. Oh well, 1 less person doesnt hurt. 

• nuttobnuttob Member Posts: 291
    Tried this game for about 15 minutes and uninstalled.  Looks great, but the combat is so-so.  I guess I've been spoiled by games like Tera and GW2.
  • KanesterKanester Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Worst MMO I have played in the last 10 years.
  • BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Originally posted by nuttob
    Tried this game for about 15 minutes and uninstalled.  Looks great, but the combat is so-so.  I guess I've been spoiled by games like Tera and GW2.

I lasted about the same before uninstalling,

Just the same crap game we have seen 100X before the "not quite lockbox" gambling crap starts from go.

Just skip this game, it is crap.

No, really.

But because it is a paid advertiser here, expect to see 3-5 more puff pieces and a BS review before it is all done.

• WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699

The whole Steam Punk genre can't catch a break... First City of Steam and now this...

Hasn't really been a good Steam punk game since Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura which was 2001 and SP RPG...

Guess you have to wait for everyone to get off the "OMG Zombies" bandwagon.

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...