Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Enjoy after a long time

HallwynHallwyn ThessalonikiPosts: 3Member
After a long long time and various tries to focus in one game and enjoy ,the time has come. It's very confusing the game at first (they can work the starting area and the tutorials ) but after you get used to you will enjoy the game even sit down and just watch the view from your house or on a top of a mountain. The game is very enjoyable and has this twisted-nasty mixture of awesomeness. I suggested to all burnout players out there.

Comments

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 avondale, AZPosts: 962Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Hallwyn
    After a long long time and various tries to focus in one game and enjoy ,the time has come. It's very confusing the game at first (they can work the starting area and the tutorials ) but after you get used to you will enjoy the game even sit down and just watch the view from your house or on a top of a mountain. The game is very enjoyable and has this twisted-nasty mixture of awesomeness. I suggested to all burnout players out there.

There have been a plethora of posts on here regarding this game.  Some good and some bad.  I played this game for about a month or so, and got burned out of it really quickly.  Right now this game is the reason I am burnt out.  Of course others will chime in with the exact opposite, still enjoying it.  Many people have issues extending beyond sitting down and watching it and don't like the way it looks so sitting back and watching is probably not going to help much.  If you like the game, great and enjoy it.