It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Okay let me tell you what I have played in the past.
1)Everquest - Played from start until Planes of Power release then got made each "expansion" was a new cost and they were doing expansions every few months.
Loved - Large world, many charater types, casting system made you presetup for each fight so a lot of trial and error, LOVED the world factions that you could become negative or positive to, loved the crafting system. Loved that quests literally took you around the entirety of Norrath.
Hated - No housing
2) Rappelz - Played as free to play until 89 and any lag death would take away enough to ruin a long 8 hour grind and make my playing worthless.
Loved - Pet and skill card system, the class skills, the world layout, rest bonuses.
Hated - no housing, no crafting, gimmicky gemming to try and do more damage.
3)Runes of Magic - Played as a free to play player for multiple years left when they turned off gem buying on the auction house forcing anyone who did CS to have to pay money instead of grinding for it.
Loved - Housing, character system with unique skills based on your two types.
Hated - That both character types you really had to pick one or the other as your "main" and you picked the alternate class just for the boost to your main. Quests ran out quickly and the only way to level was with dailies.
4)Flyff - Played until 90
Loved - the travel feature and the easy finding of groups
Hated - the sheer monotony of the kills and lack of quests.
5)SWKOTR - Played until max level at opening.
Loved - Not much.
Hated - How actions in selection didn't change storyline much just changed if you got light side or dark side points, hated how the story between classes besides the main quests were all the same making replay ability not fun, hated how there was no use for crafting at all really.
6)Guild Wars 2 - Played until max level for start and then was hacked for first time ever and they would not restore account.
Loved - Graphics and skills based on weapon type was a nice gimmick.
Hated - How your level was determined by the area, lack of support on my first hacked account in 15 years+ of mmos when I had the account linked to my phone but got no notification and the person got logged in.
Those are the major ones I have played I have done the few day start/put down on a lot large number of games. WoW, D7D Online, LOTRO, DC Universe Online, Diablo 3, 9Dragons, Fiesta Online, RF Online, Vanguard
Okay so now you see the past so on to what I am looking for.
1) Has to be released or in the near future please don't suggest something I am going to be waiting months to years to play.
2) Has to have a nice/useful crafting system
3) Can have plenty of grinding but needs to have multiple areas per level you can do so because I love exploring.
4) I would love a GREAT questing system.
5) Should have some kind of housing.
6) Has a good skill system not just something where you level and you have a new skill or new skill level and that's it.
Thanks for any suggestions.