Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Petition

marcin1509marcin1509 Member UncommonPosts: 16

Hello !

A lot of people wants to the chronicles of spellborn come back.

Why don't we start a petition on awaaz or change.org ?

Maybe it will affect on decision of whatever company to buy the licence ?

The game was good and it's surely profitable, only it requires a bit work with it.

What do you think ?

Regards

marcin1509

Comments

• DominionlordDominionlord Member UncommonPosts: 180
    i waited for so long for this game to come out and enjoyed my time in it. would love to see it come back in some form.
  • marcin1509marcin1509 Member UncommonPosts: 16

So, Let's start a petition :) We have to find people who is interested in it, we have to gather a lot of people . Only one thing is that to who we can  put this ask . EA , Gameforge, Webzen, gamigo drops out.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    I think someone tried this already and not many people signed it. I remember playing this and thought it was quite good, I would love to see it come back. If someone brought back 9dragons or what ever, this one should get its chance also.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

We have to do everything to achieve this aim. We have to talk about it in other forums, international and all other about MMORPGs and others.
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    What good do petitions ever do? I see people start them all the time but have they ever actually brought a game back?
  • avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Might be a good Kickstarter project.  Played Spellborn at the bitter end and enjoyed it. Good game for serious gamers. 
    Start a Kickstarter action can developers who creates a game, not we.