Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW MMORPG!![Not a player worlds one]

A Game Similar To Monster and Me, Fairyland [Please disrigard the name lol] Is One of the best MMORPG's i have played in a while. And Dont worry, It wont go pay to plau for about a year and a half, so you can play for a while image. There is WAY to much to explain on this very detailed game so please, just go check out http://www.fairyland.com.my/index.htm [PS- Not a Player Worlds Game =P] And Even thought i got 540 Kb Per Second Downloading, those People with slow connections can apply for a FREE CD DISK! [Im currently ordering one just to see how long it takes] This game is in FULL english, with a few translation errors hidden within.

Comments

• AmunetAmunet Member Posts: 136
    Just so yah know, the only time you ever see Another Language in The Game, is when there is someone from another country ^_^. We really need a nice Population of Players, so please state Your name on the Game, And Stuff ^_^. ALSO! any Questions, please ask me ^^

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362
    Sounds like fun, I'll give it a spin.  The screenshots make it looks smooth, and the music on their main page is all cheery... And heck, it says register for free...  If you see Bliskine or Rasuke that's probably me if I get in it...

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

Theres nothing massive anbout the game yet, as there isnt many players! Please make this game a more sociable One By joining!

Two words.  Holy crap.  This game is pretty freakin awsome by my standards.  It's got the nice smooth graphics for people who like the eye candy, nice soothing music for those who like to listen while they play.  Real RPG type battles.  Not to mention, I'm only level 4 and I've done like... 3 or 4 quests.  It seems like there is lots of skills to learn too.  If you ask me, it kicks Monster and Me square in the nuts.  Not only can your pet fight in battle with you, but it can fuse with your armor or weapon, making them stronger (although certain levels of pet intamacey are required).  Heck, the first quest is a requirement.  It consits of getting yourself a pet, a newbie weapon, and newbie armor before you can even leave the town hall place to start earning REAL experience.  (as in, fight something that's not level 1)

I have to admit, I like this game.  You people should try it.  Get the number of players up there!

image image image

• VeegerVeeger Member Posts: 18
    I plan on looking into this one....but can someone clarify what an IC number is?  They say it is an identify card... what would that be in the US?

Just Enter Any number, it should work. Please enter in your User names!!!

• doobsterdoobster Member Posts: 736

Yes what is an IC number?

Do they mean credit card?

Please tell me what it is so i can enter mine in and play.. im leaving il be home in 1 hour 30min

thanks

(dont tell me just enter in any number and it should work)

IC number is unimportant.  Heck, I just put in a question mark alone and it was accepted.  It's nothing important I suppose.

Characters:  Human:  Bliskine, Dwarf:  Rasuke,  Elf:  Calend

image image image

• doobsterdoobster Member Posts: 736

What the hell is a 'Pay By Points' system.

They better not send me a check in the mail ...

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254

Pictures didn't work, will repost in a bit

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

• C0r3YC0r3Y Member Posts: 2
    this game looks very fun and from what ive been hearing from you guys it is fun. So i went to sign up but the register thing doesnt load for me when i click register or free.....does it work for you guy?image

Im going to try my best to help you guys with this game, please post any questions here.

IN GAME NAME- Angelic

Gah! Stupid iownjoo.com . . . oh well.

-----------------------
    Screw ENIX

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

• TheRadishTheRadish Member Posts: 20
    ARG! if I don't see another Anime, pastel colored , big round eyed, little baby game again it will be too soon. That game looks like ass with lemon filling. YUCK!..whew! YUCK! again.

I'd just like to say that anyone who judges a game only on graphics is a complete idiot.  Graphics do NOT make a game good.  Gameplay does.  You ever wonder why you enjoy all those old SNES games so much?  Or why the classics remain classics?  Not because of flashy graphics, or cool looking characters, but solid, inventive, interesting gameplay.

image image image

• ObiyerObiyer Member Posts: 511

Graphics do NOT make a game good.

Here,here I agree. I like anime style games because it's easy on the eyes, and light hearted. Though it can be true in some occasions if they have bad graphics and a bad interface; hopefully the game is not a double negative.

"This situation called of immediate action. Snow White, Cinderella, the little matchstick girl, the federation of witches, the guild of step-mothers and all the other surviving characters gathered for an emergency meeting."

Lol! That is some kind of whacked out story line. Do they even have the rights to use Disney characters?

-Obiyer

• TheRadishTheRadish Member Posts: 20
    No great graphics don't make great gameplay. I never said that..you did. My opinion though does count for millions of people and the plain hard fact that great graphics do make people interested in seeing more, while crappy graphics turn people away. Art counts for 50% of a game.

Gameplay: 75%

Hot Chicks: 24.99%

Everything Else: .01%

--

There I have just made the ultimate developers guide to make a game succeed on any platform. >.> <.<

---

The graphics in this game don't look that bad though compared to UO, which has many members.

-Obiyer

Originally posted by TheRadish
    No great graphics don't make great gameplay. I never said that..you did. My opinion though does count for millions of people and the plain hard fact that great graphics do make people interested in seeing more, while crappy graphics turn people away. Art counts for 50% of a game.

Read dude.   I did not claim that you said graphics make good game play.  I said that graphics DON'T make the game good and gameplay (which is unaffected by graphics) does.  And what you think about "bad" graphics turning people away... well, I can't argue with the fact that most people are idiots.  I mean, if you judge a book by it's cover, then you're pretty stupid by my opinion.  Then again, that's just my opinion.  And I like the smooth cheery anime graphics.  Like stated earlier, it's easy on the eyes.

image image image

• C0r3YC0r3Y Member Posts: 2
    Yay i got it working and the game is fun. Thbe graphics of course never make the game it all depends thought becuase everyhitng ties in. Anyways if you want me im under Tatsuya in the game

• JiraiyaJiraiya Member Posts: 150
    Crap, just got used to the game and guess what...i got into a highly anticipated mmorpg beta. What m i gonna do now? Play both? image

I really enjoy this game... how emasculating.

Taken from the lager website:

"In 2003, Lager launched its pride product - "FairyLand Online", a lovely and non-violent game, which is made just for female players. In order to draw female's attention, "FairyLand Online" has cute style character, colorful game appearance, complete pet-adopted system, and funny missions revised from fairy tales."

-----------------------
    Screw ENIX

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

ROFL! No wonder why i like this game! imma CHICK!

"In 2003, Lager launched its pride product - "FairyLand Online", a lovely and non-violent game, which is made just for female players. In order to draw female's attention, "FairyLand Online" has cute style character, colorful game appearance, complete pet-adopted system, and funny missions revised from fairy tales."

Okay, I don't think I'm going to play this game anymore.

-Obiyer

• TranceTrance Member Posts: 17

Ok, Im about to get mad! This game kicks Monster and Me any day and Ive spent many hours on Monster and Me! I need to go cry my self to sleep now! I hate wasting my life... (why I dont play EQ HAHA)

~Trance