Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many of you...

chondro69chondro69 Member CommonPosts: 53

like me, had no intentions of buying wildstar but after being completely let down by ESO decided to buy Wildstar and are having the most fun they've had in a long time in a mmo?

Comments

• chondro69chondro69 Member CommonPosts: 53

3 out of 4! That's crazy

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

I bought both games and they both are awesome games... Still can´t choose...

Wildstar, is the better game, tough i dont seem to be able to find the perfect class for me....

Elder scrolls has the better class system... 

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• MetricaMetrica Member CommonPosts: 37
    Got WS because a friend offered to pay my sub for me if I played with him.  I've played maybe ten hours since launch and I'm pretty sure that's the extent of my time with it, I've seen enough to know that it's just a thin candy shell covering the most heavily trodden paths in MMORPGs - yelling at me when I level up does not make up for a poorly optimized and lazy product.  I enjoy nearly everything about ESO more, even though WS has more polish and pizzazz at first glance.  Both games are great in their own way for their intended audiences, but WS embodies everything about MMOs that I don't like anymore and ESO is the reason my taste in games has changed so much.  I'm trying to be excited about WS, but the only thing I could think of while playing is how obtuse and aggravating the mechanics are compared to ESO. 
  • wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472

There needs to be a 3rd option:

Bought Wildstar because ESO sucked... but also think Wildstar sucks.

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
    So I dig your thread because I had no intention of getting WS.  However, I picked it up on a whim and have been enjoying it since.  I have had some performance issues, some of the worst for any MMO launch in recent history for me, but nevertheless I plan to sub and hope to see optimization and improvements.

Steam: Neph

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    I never had any intentions on playing Wildstar until I actually decided to try the beta, and it is great - ESO does suck though.

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• RorhcRorhc Member UncommonPosts: 115
    Disappointed by ESO , didn't care for Wildstar. But hey , to all that liked one or both , good on ya.

This could end up being very interesting.

• redfrickredfrick Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Voted yes but sucked is a bit harsh.  If ESO leveling ended at 50 I probably would not have ever tried Wildstar.  The vet levels just killed that game for me.  ESO has potential but Wildstar is a game I can see myself playing for a very long time.
  • chondro69chondro69 Member CommonPosts: 53
    Originally posted by redfrick
    Voted yes but sucked is a bit harsh.  If ESO leveling ended at 50 I probably would not have ever tried Wildstar.  The vet levels just killed that game for me.  ESO has potential but Wildstar is a game I can see myself playing for a very long time.

I have to agree with you as far as VR goes. I made myself play until almost V3 and the game went from mediocre to falling flat on its face.

• RamlachRamlach Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Yes, didn't even try any of the betas. But now i am hooked! ESO was a big let down for me
  • StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Option 4 bought ESO, quit. Skipped WS.

I picked this option.

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Originally posted by StarI
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Option 4 bought ESO, quit. Skipped WS.

I picked this option.

Only real option.

My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L