Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam Early Access!

ethanlallaethanlalla Member UncommonPosts: 105
Face of Mankind just went up on early access!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/299700/
Playing or interested in playing SWTOR? Use my referral link here and we will both get rewards! Including a week of game time for you, if you are a preferred status player! Click here for more info!

Comments

• epoqepoq Member UncommonPosts: 394
    Haven't heard much about this yet, but it looks kinda like Neocron.
  • bibensdbibensd Member UncommonPosts: 58
    yea iuno i played fom a long time ago before they went to go work on it again, not giving them more money to play it early.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    How does a game that's been released multiple times for almost a decade get on steam early access?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• ethanlallaethanlalla Member UncommonPosts: 105
    That is the option for premium guys! the game is free at faceofmankind.com!
    Playing or interested in playing SWTOR? Use my referral link here and we will both get rewards! Including a week of game time for you, if you are a preferred status player! Click here for more info!
  • ethanlallaethanlalla Member UncommonPosts: 105
    it is literally not the same game at all, you used to start in hard coded factions, now its all player built factions, and all the combat mechanics are different. thats why its been re-released as early access, because we are in the beta of Fall of the Dominion.
  • EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

I remember this game back in my glory days of Anarchy Online, once I burnt out of AO back then, I headed over to FOM and played for a bit. The game was definitely different and unique even then them many years ago.

Will keep my eye on this one since I like the bizarre sandbox type mmorpg's image