Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• ScyferXScyferX Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Would love a NA key to try out with my daughter
  • Kane4002Kane4002 Member Posts: 36
    I would also be very grateful for an EU Guest pass to test out this seemingly fun game :D Thanks
  • shyheimeqshyheimeq Member Posts: 8
    Still hoping for an NA key please, thanks in advance
  • KrinaKrina Member Posts: 1

Any EU guest invite please? :D

PM me ;d thank ^.^

• camsaiigacamsaiiga Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by camsaiiga

Hey peeps, 

Still looking here for a NA buddy guess pass of awesome good times. Anyone care to turn this girls frown upside down? Would loooove looooove love to give this game a spin and see how it runs of my pc and if it is my cup o' tea. 

thanks!

Le bump for thine suffering?

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051

I played a decent amount throughout beta. I didn't buy the game due to optimization issues and not having the time to play at release. If anyone has a spare NA key (I shared beta buddy keys!), I would very much appreciate it. I'd like to test out some of the newer optimization threads and see how the game runs, so I can buy a product that will run smoothly on my comp. Thanks! I'll edit my post if received.

• pbp1221990pbp1221990 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I'm on the fence and would appreciate any spare NA guess pass. Thanks.
  • maxkill42maxkill42 Member UncommonPosts: 94

Would be awesome if someone could PM me a pass, honestly I have the money (because im an adult...) but I usually quit before 7 days anyway with 90% of mmorpgs.  So if anyone out there is feeling me on that one, I would love a key.

Thanks in advance!

• leotauleotau Member Posts: 1

If anyone else has any guest passes left and wouldnt mind giving one out i would love to have one im going to buy it but i would like to start playing tonight and get a small head start before my pay check comes in. thanks 

• KaareWillochKaareWilloch Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys! I would be very happy for a guest key. I am on the fence regarding this game, so I very much like to try it out before hopefully buying and subing. Anyone, pls?
  • mryaasoomryaasoo Member Posts: 3

I'm here like everybody else! I'd very much like to try Wildstar before I commit to buying it! The likelyhood is that I will. I'd love a pass so please send me one if you have a spare one!

JP

• ZiryckZiryck Member Posts: 2

EU pass would be much appreciated :). Mainly to get a feel for the game before possibly buying it, and to see if the game runs fine on my laptop. Feel free to either PM or send it to [email protected].
    Thanks in advance :).

• BlaqksmithBlaqksmith Member Posts: 27

This the Title states i'm happy to be able to give out a guest pass to someone willing and desirably?!? wanting to play Wildstar and learn all the gathered greatness it holds to its combat all the way to the greatest housing!

Rules to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX2Iq42pxkw&list=UU_Som-hlxAywWxGHzv35tNA

1. Comment on the video posted. 

2. Like said Video.

3. Like official Facebook Page. 

4. Win A Freaking Epic Guest Pass!

• GennerallGennerall Member Posts: 46

Hi i'm willing to pay £3 or so via paypal for a EU buddy key. 

I figure paying a small sum to try it out, is better than me paying £30 and then potentially wasting it if i don't like the game.

private message me here if you have one, nobody new or with a low post count please, not interested :P

• SkrankenSkranken Member UncommonPosts: 100
    EDITED! Got key from friend. 

Good luck to you still looking.. Ill post my keys here if I buy it.
  • AzhrakAzhrak Member Posts: 1
    I have nothing to offer, but a free EU key would be nice.
  • ZiryckZiryck Member Posts: 2
    I have nothing to offer either, however, I would very much appreciate a key for EU. Mainly to test the game out; combat etc. Since it seems very different to anything i have played. However, it would also be nice to test out whether my laptop can actually handle the game. PM or [email protected] (or just in the thread). Thanks in advance .
  • sandym5sandym5 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I would love a NA guest pass....ive been looking at this game for awhile and it looks great....you can message me here thanks..
  • SolarRainSolarRain Member UncommonPosts: 32

3 EU Guest Passes here:

5LS1CC52ZNQWC2GGV20B
    IUZH64PGCEIMI5XQOYF8
    BIW29AAEVEGZRB558835

Enjoy!
  • SoremsSorems Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by SolarRain

3 EU Guest Passes here:

5LS1CC52ZNQWC2GGV20B
    IUZH64PGCEIMI5XQOYF8
    BIW29AAEVEGZRB558835

Enjoy!

Thank you so much Solar, i' ve used the first code now and it worked. Thanks again ^^

• War_AdmiralWar_Admiral Member UncommonPosts: 16
    NA guest pass...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DeclonDeclon Member Posts: 3

PLZ all EU, who get access to game, ask there in game for another pass and sent that player to this post.

Thx and one code by PM will be nice ...

• MookzenMookzen Member Posts: 18
    Would anyone care to spare a EU guest-pass please ? Cheers in advance.
  • camsaiigacamsaiiga Member Posts: 6
    DAY 3:  I still lurk the forums in hopes of obtaining the rare and elusive NA guest pass....will today be the day, one can only stay determined and imagine it mus tbe!
  • tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370

Please guys, really want an EU buddy key to try the game.

Really mean to buy it, but I feel that I should try my setup first. Been asking for one for a week now and I can never get one of those posted here.

Please, anyone who has one could send a PM to me? Would be very gratefull