Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Los Angeles, CAMember Posts: 347 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Ramlach
    Originally posted by dzones
    Would love to have a chance to try before I buy as well, NA. Thanks in advance!

Sent,

I have 2 more NA keys PM me

PM sent. Am I too late lol?

Trying to get a guest pass is like trying to win big in Vegas :P

• RamlachRamlach Member Posts: 39 Uncommon
    Originally posted by GolbezTheLion
    Originally posted by dzones
    Would love to have a chance to try before I buy as well, NA. Thanks in advance!

Sent,

I have 2 more NA keys PM me

PM sent. Am I too late lol?

Trying to get a guest pass is like trying to win big in Vegas :P

All gone, but yes you got the last one :)

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Los Angeles, CAMember Posts: 347 Uncommon

All gone, but yes you got the last one :)

Nice, thanks alot brother! much appreciated.

• AerocytesAerocytes Littlerock, CAMember Posts: 1 Common
    If anyone happens to have a spare NA guest key I'd love to take it off your hands. =D
  • smokeybhasmokeybha portland, ORMember Posts: 127 Uncommon
    Damn too late... I'm right on the line of buying it too, almost picked it up today but bestbuy didnt have it heh... Key please 8)
  • Goldenarchon44Goldenarchon44 MURRAY, KYMember Posts: 1
    If anyone is feeling generous I'm still looking for a NA  Key! Thanks!
  • camsaiigacamsaiiga Eugene, ORMember Posts: 6

Hey peeps, 

Still looking here for a NA buddy guess pass of awesome good times. Anyone care to turn this girls frown upside down? Would loooove looooove love to give this game a spin and see how it runs of my pc and if it is my cup o' tea. 

thanks!

• picohicopicohico Boiston Louis, MDMember Posts: 18
    I am hoping to get one as well I am barely above the minimum spec on graphics and right at the minimum spec on CPU. Don't won't to buy if I can't even play it
  • atticusbcatticusbc Member Posts: 1,080 Uncommon
    Still looking for a key if anyone's got one still. Reward: 50 brownie points.
  • ScyferXScyferX westland, MIMember Posts: 33 Uncommon
    Would love a NA key to try out with my daughter

• Kane4002Kane4002 ManilaMember Posts: 36
    I would also be very grateful for an EU Guest pass to test out this seemingly fun game :D Thanks
  • shyheimeqshyheimeq Los Angeles, CAMember Posts: 8
    Still hoping for an NA key please, thanks in advance
  • KrinaKrina Minneapolis, MNMember Posts: 1

Any EU guest invite please? :D

PM me ;d thank ^.^

• camsaiigacamsaiiga Eugene, ORMember Posts: 6
    Originally posted by camsaiiga
    Hey peeps,  Still looking here for a NA buddy guess pass of awesome good times. Anyone care to turn this girls frown upside down? Would loooove looooove love to give this game a spin and see how it runs of my pc and if it is my cup o' tea.    thanks!

Le bump for thine suffering?

• IsawaIsawa Middle 0 Nowhere, ORMember Posts: 1,051 Uncommon

I played a decent amount throughout beta. I didn't buy the game due to optimization issues and not having the time to play at release. If anyone has a spare NA key (I shared beta buddy keys!), I would very much appreciate it. I'd like to test out some of the newer optimization threads and see how the game runs, so I can buy a product that will run smoothly on my comp. Thanks! I'll edit my post if received.

• pbp1221990pbp1221990 Lansing, MIMember Posts: 2
    I'm on the fence and would appreciate any spare NA guess pass. Thanks.
  • maxkill42maxkill42 Fort Hood, TXMember Posts: 92 Uncommon

Would be awesome if someone could PM me a pass, honestly I have the money (because im an adult...) but I usually quit before 7 days anyway with 90% of mmorpgs.  So if anyone out there is feeling me on that one, I would love a key.

Thanks in advance!

• leotauleotau Roseburg, ORMember Posts: 1

If anyone else has any guest passes left and wouldnt mind giving one out i would love to have one im going to buy it but i would like to start playing tonight and get a small head start before my pay check comes in. thanks 

• KaareWillochKaareWilloch SkiMember Posts: 1
    Hey guys! I would be very happy for a guest key. I am on the fence regarding this game, so I very much like to try it out before hopefully buying and subing. Anyone, pls?
  • mryaasoomryaasoo TrowbridgeMember Posts: 3

I'm here like everybody else! I'd very much like to try Wildstar before I commit to buying it! The likelyhood is that I will. I'd love a pass so please send me one if you have a spare one!

JP

• ZiryckZiryck HammelMember Posts: 2

EU pass would be much appreciated :). Mainly to get a feel for the game before possibly buying it, and to see if the game runs fine on my laptop. Feel free to either PM or send it to yk.ziryck@gmail.com.
    Thanks in advance :).

• BlaqksmithBlaqksmith Climax, NCMember Posts: 27

This the Title states i'm happy to be able to give out a guest pass to someone willing and desirably?!? wanting to play Wildstar and learn all the gathered greatness it holds to its combat all the way to the greatest housing!

Rules to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX2Iq42pxkw&list=UU_Som-hlxAywWxGHzv35tNA

1. Comment on the video posted. 

2. Like said Video.

3. Like official Facebook Page. 

4. Win A Freaking Epic Guest Pass!

• GennerallGennerall LeicesterMember Posts: 46

Hi i'm willing to pay £3 or so via paypal for a EU buddy key. 

I figure paying a small sum to try it out, is better than me paying £30 and then potentially wasting it if i don't like the game.

private message me here if you have one, nobody new or with a low post count please, not interested :P

• SkrankenSkranken BergenMember Posts: 98 Uncommon
    EDITED! Got key from friend. 

Good luck to you still looking.. Ill post my keys here if I buy it.
  • AzhrakAzhrak ManchesterMember Posts: 1
    I have nothing to offer, but a free EU key would be nice.