Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wish a company would make a Greyhawk or Dragon Lance D&D game

jeradljeradl Member UncommonPosts: 31
When I heard about the first D&D game coming out, I was excited at first. Then I found out it was Forgotten Realms based which was a huge disappointment as that was way past the prime of D&D. D&D's biggest popularity was back in the Greyhawk and Dragon Lance days. I really wish a good company would make a D&D subscription game based on the old school aforementioned campaigns with the original rule sets for those two instead of the changes that came later that messed everything up.

Comments

• SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265
    I loved Dragonlance and read just about every book they published back when I was a teenager.  I always wanted them to make a movie or tv series based on dragonlance.  I am aware of the anime movie but haven't watched it.  I would definitely support a DL based game.  Maybe something during or after the War of the Lance.
  • enntenseenntense Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Or even worse D&D Neverwinter, which will leave you wondering after a while where the D&D in the game even is....
  • AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    I have been hoping for a DragonLance MMO since I started playing Everquest all those years ago. Too bad people seem to be attached to Neverwinter and it's lackluster lore.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

All of these games have to be approved by Wizards, owners of D&D.

I'm not sure they would approve of a game using an old ruleset.