Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Mortal Kombat X Debut Trailer

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Alexandria, VAPosts: 4,552Member Uncommon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIu8Gqa7K2k

Mortal Kombat has always been about over-the-top, visceral fighting and with Mortal Kombat X we wanted to utilize the power of new-gen consoles to give players our most intense game yet,” creative director Ed Boon said. “The team has worked hard to make sure Mortal Kombat X delivers everything fans expect along with new characters, new game modes and an all new graphics engine.”

http://www.gametrailers.com/news-post/75094/mortal-kombat-x-is-official-with-first-trailer

Comments

• AeonbladesAeonblades Home, GAPosts: 2,083Member
    Looks really cool if it's in game footage. I doubt it is, but I think we can dream. And what was up with the garbage song? Lol. I'll be picking it up as a long time MK fan either way.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Alexandria, VAPosts: 4,552Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Aeonblades
    Looks really cool if it's in game footage. I doubt it is, but I think we can dream. And what was up with the garbage song? Lol. I'll be picking it up as a long time MK fan either way.

I thought the beat was really good, just didnt like the rap

• AeonbladesAeonblades Home, GAPosts: 2,083Member
    Originally posted by ElRenmazuo

I thought the beat was really good, just didnt like the rap

Yea I liked the beat too, then the "singing" started heh. Should of gone with an old school MK beat imho.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• ReklawReklaw Am.Posts: 6,478Member Uncommon

I can only hope it's ingame footage. It can be, in fact it should be. For ingame it looks awesome, would this just be CGI it kinda looks Meh!..

As for the music it was....okay...sort of oldschool in a newer flavor didn't fit too well in it's trailer. While the lyrics did it just didn't give that right fibe to the game for me.

• dave6660dave6660 New York, NYPosts: 2,543Member Uncommon

Are they going to balance the fighters a little better than they did with the "Komplete Edition"?  The tier list for that edition was basically Kung Lao then everybody else.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• fivorothfivoroth LondonPosts: 3,664Member Uncommon
    Instant buy for me. I love MK games. It looks great  but I doubt that this is in-game footage.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• Kaijin2k3Kaijin2k3 Santa Monica, CAPosts: 558Member

It looked like that was in-game graphics, but not gameplay. Gameplay reveal at Sony's E3

edit: I forgot to actually make it a link. Derp.