Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Crew: Closed Beta and Launch Announced!

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

During E3 in Los Angeles, Ubisoft's racing MMO The Crew got itself a launch date and a closed beta date.  During the Ubisoft press conference, it was announced that The Crew will enter into closed beta on July 23rd, with launch coming on November 11th.

Stay tuned for more hands on impressions of the game this week!  Head to the game's site for more info on The Crew.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    This is a lobby based multiplayer game.  Little or no character development says it is clearly NOT a MMO.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I love going to watch Dirt track racing but when comes to gaming i don't like car racing games at all.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• garrettgarrett MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 284
    Ubisoft called it an MMO at  the press conference. 
     :p 
  • OnisDEOnisDE Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Originally posted by garrett

And the USDA considers ketchup a vegetable.

• M4koM4ko Member Posts: 385
    Originally posted by OnisDE

I would trust UBISoft more than USDA  :D

• OnisDEOnisDE Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Originally posted by M4ko
    Originally posted by OnisDE

I would trust UBISoft more than USDA  :D

No argument there.

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

People  on this forum are never happy with any game, they always have something to complain about with every game, maybe its time tot make your own game? So we can complain about it?

I personally want to see more racing game being a gear head we don't have enough good ones. The person that says character development, are you joking?? Racing games don't need that... Ita a racing game its all about the car as the player. dur.. I can see someone has never played racing games before, he just wants to troll.