Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite: Dangerous: Newsletter #26 Countdown to E3

BMunchausenBMunchausen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 400

E3 begins next week so this week's Elite: Dangerous newsletter naturally focuses on prepping the game for it. David Braben, Adam Woods and the Elite: Dangerous team will be attending to demo the Premium Beta (even with Oculus Rift headsets) along with Elite Ambassadors Robin Barnard (AKA Dr. Wookie), Gwen Beale and Jon Virgo (AKA Kerrash).

Gwen Beale, clever creator of the Cobra Mk III, will also be bringing her model to display in the Elite: Dangerous show floor booth. During the show, David Braben will be interviewed live by Gamespot and the interview will be available through both Gamespot's E3 coverage and via Twitch. Tune in at 11 am Pacific time Thursday June 12th.

To read Newsletter #26 in its entirety (including Comms Chatter, Q&A and Peek of the Week) visit the official Elite: Dangerous website.

Comments

• NaralNaral Member UncommonPosts: 748

Been watching this so closely. I have a lot of hopes for this. It appears to me everything I had hoped EVE would...so far anyway.

• Mors.MagneMors.Magne Member UncommonPosts: 1,549
    Originally posted by Naral

Been watching this so closely. I have a lot of hopes for this. It appears to me everything I had hoped EVE would...so far anyway.

I totally agree with you.

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Looking forward to seeing what they have at E3, and hoping it gets released to backers after their announcement / showcase.
  • finnmacool1finnmacool1 Member Posts: 453
    Hmmm this is the first ive seen or heard about this. I loved the single player game, and will definitely be keeping an eye out for this. I wonder how many other hidden gems like this go ignored so you can push vaporware like pantheon.
  • Mors.MagneMors.Magne Member UncommonPosts: 1,549
    Originally posted by finnmacool1
    Hmmm this is the first ive seen or heard about this. I loved the single player game, and will definitely be keeping an eye out for this. I wonder how many other hidden gems like this go ignored so you can push vaporware like pantheon.

David Braben seems to have a low key approach to PR. However, the man's an absolute genius - he's usually thought it all through.  :o)

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Game is going to be awesome.   If what we've seen so far in Alpha and PB is any indication of what this game is going to be like...it will truly be epic.    :)

Braben has done a wonderful job at giving us the game we all remember and made it even better.   Cannot wait until we can land on planets and walk around.   So excited!