Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] The Secret World: Paying Tribute to the Redshirts

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

As we enter the final stretch before Tokyo I’d like to pause for a moment to pay tribute to our favorite Redshirts, the Orochi. We will be heading straight to the heart of Orochi headquarters to find out what exactly happened. There is no doubt that we will meet many Orochi along the way. And maybe, just maybe one will survive. But we aren’t going to hold our breath. The Orochi have, for as long as The Secret World has been a thing been the redshirts, the dispensable, nameless men who are more often than not are dead or die. And yet there seems to be an endless supply of them. Orochi must have a great recruitment team.

Read more of Shannon Doyle's The Secret World: Paying Tribut to the Redshirts.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

YES!!! , 1000x over!!!- this will be an amazing content!!!

-Mon zen no koz  narawanu ky wo yomu....

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    i am hope after Orochi HQ we moving on  dark side of the moon,there are cities ,you remember that
  • KarazulKarazul Member CommonPosts: 39

This is THE patch... lots of new things and changes.

This game is only getting better and better!

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173
    Good article, funny stuff. On a side note, please run your articles through a spellchecker before posting. :)
  • victorbjrvictorbjr Member UncommonPosts: 212
    FLAPPY BIRD! :D

A writer and gamer from the Philippines. Loves his mom dearly. :)

Can also be found on http://www.gamesandgeekery.com

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

I agree, when I first get to their outpost at the bridge I lol'd on that part too :)

A great pair, with Blake is the stuck-up superior type, while Ann is the funny and witty, but loyal employee. And maybe that is their pivotal moment indeed, when Blake / Russ says "just leave it to the redshirts" and Ann: "Did you just drop a Star Trek reference, sir?" and Blake: "Whatever gave you that idea?" Lol. Loved it.

As for the mp3, personally never liked Pharrel's Happy (except the PTX version, those guys are awesome) but I admit, this transcript is funny. Come along if you feel like getting some extra loot...  or even better the next one, come along if you know not standing in the poop image

• doho7744doho7744 Member Posts: 31
    I don't see Orochi as red shirts, I see them more as the Umbrella Corporation.