Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• varialzzvarialzz Member Posts: 3
    I missed beta and would love to give this game a try if anyone Has a NA Guest Pass i would love it!
  • masonl52masonl52 Member Posts: 6
    Would greatly appreciate a North American key. I need to see if the changes to my computer can handle the game. Thanks!!
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178
    All keys have been handed out. Sorry everyone!  If I happen upon more I'll continue down the list of users in my mailbox.  Good luck all!

• alexantosalexantos Member UncommonPosts: 20
    If someone can give me a Eu guest pass, I would be most thankful. Missed the betas and would like to check the game before buying. Big thanks in advance.
  • DrachonisDrachonis Member Posts: 183

Thanks for the NA guest pass Maskedweasel.  You are the best.

Cheeers 

• legatojoelegatojoe Member Posts: 1
    If anyone has 2 NA codes remaining, my girlfriend and I would love to try the game. Thanks if you have them available!
  • AraxiiAraxii Member UncommonPosts: 3
    If there's any chance someone has a spare NA guest key they can PM me I would greatly appreciate it! 
  • ManecubbManecubb Member UncommonPosts: 13
    If anyone would be so kind as to give me a NA Guest pass, that would be awesome! All rights to my soul will be signed over promptly!
  • khamul787khamul787 Member UncommonPosts: 193
    Would love to get an NA pass of anyone has any. Been looking for something new to play for ages, and this looks fun, but I need to know if my computer can run it and if it's worth the up front invesment!

• scorcherdarklyscorcherdarkly Member Posts: 1
    I, too, am looking for a NA guest pass.  Would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
  • frogmarrfrogmarr Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would like a US/NA pass please and thank you
  • Dogfish87Dogfish87 Member UncommonPosts: 1

If anyone happens to have a NA guess pass to give me that'd be great :-P and it would be much appreciated!!!

P.S I also intended to buy the game. I just don't want to wait till payday to play :|

• lnin0lnin0 Member Posts: 7
    please please please, baby, please mail me a NA key so I can give this bad boy a try
  • denzeliandenzelian Member UncommonPosts: 26
    please send me a us key    thank you
  • QingPinQingPin Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Looking for an NA Guest Pass. It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help.
  • Walkyier70Walkyier70 Member UncommonPosts: 67

id greatly appreciate a week pass from anybody who has an extra   .   on the fence right now about game as per optimization issues . NA guest pass if possible

thank you ahead of time

• smokeybhasmokeybha Member UncommonPosts: 129

Would love a guest pass for NA pretty please.

• PotigyPotigy Member UncommonPosts: 10

Really is an awesome game so far guys. Hopefully 3 of you North Americans feel the same.

NA/7Day/GPass

U0YFFFYU49EO3Y6QX1J2
    U0YW0LHOVIKDWNBA6YSU
    U0YWY7N6P9B0QTESQYR7

• DarthkoruDarthkoru Member Posts: 5
    Looking for someone to PM a NA 7 day guest pass for Wildstar. I want to buy the game, but I would like to give a try first. Heck if you'd like we could even play together!
  • ZexesZexes Member Posts: 1

Looking for a NA 7 Day Pass. Finally decided to get back into MMOs and want to give this one a shot ! Please PM me!

• stroker123stroker123 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Looking for a NA key would really appreciate it. Thank you ahead of time.
  • IchirokuIchiroku Member UncommonPosts: 16

EU keys:

E38I39CV3CHAAO3IYVYK
    E38JQ6XZDJAPF89QZHT2

had em left
  • tiveriantiverian Member UncommonPosts: 3

I Would love to give this game a shot before I buy it. I never got into beta, so it would be a whole new experience for me.

PM me a key. I'll pass on my guest keys if I end up buying it.

Thanks in advance!

• amneziakamneziak Member UncommonPosts: 13

I would like to have key to test the game before i buy it, it look interesting!!

PM me if you have one for NA servers

Thank you :)

• NewmoonNewmoon Member UncommonPosts: 126

First come, first serve, here are 3 NA passes:

WMLPCUIZ4DVMS074LUM0
    WMLQ2EAVJ2FUZJ2I7J0E
    WMLUETAX0BAURUBPDX6N