Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• gakuseigakusei Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can someone send me the code for am? I would be grateful :) I want to play in this game but I'm afraid to immediately invest so much money not knowing if I will like it. EU of course, Im from Polnad :)
  • denzeliandenzelian Member UncommonPosts: 26
    can some one please email or pm me  a us key   please 
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

This old, crotchety MMO vet is always looking for something new to tickle me pink - if anyone has a spare NA guest pass they'd part with, sharing it with me via PM would be the logical choice. 

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Originally posted by BadSpock

This old, crotchety MMO vet is always looking for something new to tickle me pink - if anyone has a spare NA guest pass they'd part with, sharing it with me via PM would be the logical choice. 

For Badspock I do =-)

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118

If I would give a key to someone from those forums, Spock will be one of them :)

I have, but for EU only! Hope someone from NA is going to send you a key!

Cheers! :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• ProimosProimos Member Posts: 2

Looking for a NA key for myself and my wife (2 keys total). I would be willing to trade minor TF2 lucre (if you are into that sort of thing).

Thanks,

Proimos

Originally posted by Nanfoodle

For Badspock I do =-)

Glad to hear that! Spock, just let us know what you think about the game :)

Have fun!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

• KaputzyKaputzy Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Originally posted by IceAge

If I would give a key to someone from those forums, Spock will be one of them :)

I have, but for EU only! Hope someone from NA is going to send you a key!

Cheers! :)

Holy generous jizz Batman plz give me an EU key!

• IceLevi007IceLevi007 Member Posts: 1
    i would be grateful for  an EU guest pass if any1 is willing to send me one,it would be much appreciated.

For Badspock I do =-)

Have fun!

PS if you need a good guild or friends my wife and I are on Stormtalon. 

• DeathsmindDeathsmind Member UncommonPosts: 185
    Can I get a NA wildstar guest code. Looking to play and try it out. School about to end, wasnt able to experience the beta too much.

For Badspock I do =-)

Have fun!

I am on EU side! But I would have gladly join your guild, if I would have been on NA! :) 

For Badspock I do =-)

Have fun!

I am on EU side! But I would have gladly join your guild, if I would have been on NA! :) 

=-) Happy hunting!!!! Another PS, we rolled Exile lol

For Badspock I do =-)

Have fun!

=-) Happy hunting!!!! Another PS, we rolled Exile lol

Another PS lol. Badspock, I know you like to roll a tank, Stalker, Engineer and Warrior are all tanks but can also play support and DPS very well.

• SabletoothSabletooth Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I would like to have a guest pass NA thanks =) Im very interesting to buy this game
  • blastermasterblastermaster Member UncommonPosts: 259

Would also like a US pass!

PM me one please (so the hunt for chuas can begin)!!

I'll send you chua skin boots !!

• gakuseigakusei Member Posts: 3
    me too me too :)
  • SharkBiscuitSharkBiscuit Member UncommonPosts: 1

I would greatly appreciate if someone has an extra NA Guest Pass that they could give away. This game looks absolutely promising but before i went out and spent $60 on this game I would like to try it out first. I didn't get a chance to play during open beta which I was pretty bummed about. 

• tomdavidsontomdavidson Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Dear bigbigwood,
    A good time is always a gooder time when you share it with friends! Use these guest passes to bring your friends along to see your new stomping grounds on Nexus. The guest pass trial feature lasts for seven days after the code is redeemed, and while you'll have enough fun to make your head explode during the trial, some features present in the full game won't be available during the trial program. Check out our Guest Pass knowledge base article for more detail.
    Guest Pass key
    NN2A8MDAGY55GTIJ10T6
    NN2G77UJ8LQ8Z1IZ07K1
    NN2LY4YQDPWZZOX9GLRC

• DeathsmindDeathsmind Member UncommonPosts: 185
    Originally posted by tomdavidson
    Dear bigbigwood,
    A good time is always a gooder time when you share it with friends! Use these guest passes to bring your friends along to see your new stomping grounds on Nexus. The guest pass trial feature lasts for seven days after the code is redeemed, and while you'll have enough fun to make your head explode during the trial, some features present in the full game won't be available during the trial program. Check out our Guest Pass knowledge base article for more detail.
    Guest Pass key
    NN2A8MDAGY55GTIJ10T6
    NN2G77UJ8LQ8Z1IZ07K1
    NN2LY4YQDPWZZOX9GLRC

HOLY SHIT!!! I finally got a code. I took the bottom code. Thank you.

• ProimosProimos Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Deathsmind
    Dear bigbigwood,
    Guest Pass key
    NN2A8MDAGY55GTIJ10T6
    NN2G77UJ8LQ8Z1IZ07K1
    NN2LY4YQDPWZZOX9GLRC

HOLY SHIT!!! I finally got a code. I took the bottom code. Thank you.

I got the top two, you have my thanks as well as my wife's

• KaputzyKaputzy Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Dear bigbigwood,
    Guest Pass key
    NN2A8MDAGY55GTIJ10T6
    NN2G77UJ8LQ8Z1IZ07K1
    NN2LY4YQDPWZZOX9GLRC

Nice one for sharing mate. BUT NA AGAIN!! QQQQ

• infysauceinfysauce Member Posts: 1
    Looking to play Wildstar NA with someone, throw me a guest pass and tell me the server you are on and I'll join up. I get paid in 4 days and am buying the game, so I am looking to get started before then, thank you!

asdasd

• TStrokeTStroke Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Would love to try the game out, missed the change to play in open beta. If anyone can trow a spare EU key my way I would be much obliged! 
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,067
    Originally posted by TStroke
    Would love to try the game out, missed the change to play in open beta. If anyone can trow a spare EU key my way I would be much obliged! 

sent you one for eu

Chamber of Chains