Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Game is terrible!!

I have played this game for 2 months now.  I have a v12 templar and v3 dk.  Templars suck at everything but healing.  CANNOT dps and barely can tank.  DK 1500 dps templar 450-500 tops single target. So balance system is completely screwed.

Every other patch they break more then they fix.  It seems new quests are bugged when they werent before.  

Customer service is retarded. He is a past of the comment they responded on a quest that is liberation of north point.

Greetings Marc,

I am sorry to hear that Molag Bal is refusing to fight you, he can be all talk sometimes.

I suggest that you wayshrine recall out of that battle, and then come back and try it later. You can recall by opening the map and clicking the push pin icon on the right, this will open up the other areas and you can select a wayshrine you have been to before.

Also, please submit a /bug report so that our dev team has more ammo when the time comes to get Molag Bal back in shape. We greatly appreciate your patience while we work towards a solution.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I put another ticket in later and he says this.

Greetings Marc,

I do apologize that I sent you a message about another quest it is hard to determine what quest you are on if you do not inform us what quest you have an issue with. I did look into it a little further and Determined you are on The Liberation of Northpoint.

To be able to get past this quest complete all the quests in your journal or abandon them. Then go back to where you get the quest and then pick it up, abandon it, log out for 15 minutes and the log back in and get it, this time you should be able to pick this quest up and complete it this time.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

He says that when I put in the drop down box what quest i was on.  This customer service team is completely retarded.  

Now PVP is fun but only when there is like 10v10 because anymore then that and it crashes the server now. Another eso fan favorite.

Overall I say unsubscribe. 

Unless they give you another 30 days free i wouldnt play it.

Comments

• ArazaleArazale Member Posts: 348
    No need to beat a dead horse man.
  • KwipsiclesKwipsicles Member Posts: 6

I rarely post here, but I'll keep this short and sweet.

I 100% disagree with you. Your assertation that the game is terrible based on your limited negative experiences with customer service, while offering no actual opinions on the game itself, lends negatively to your credibility; besides of course touting your two rushed characters as a basis for your "expertise" on this game and what makes it terrible (this is an Elder Scrolls game, you are supposed to explore, open every barrel, and appreciate the lore and story).

If you don't like it, unsubscribe - though I suppose I don't have to tell you that at this point now - but keep your negativity and myopic view of the game to yourself. Does it make you feel better to complain about a game on an internet forum, feeling as though you are actually going to persuade people from buying/playing the game based on arbitrary complaints.

Man oh man, the MMO community these days... developers can never win. If any Zenimax employee comes across this post, please keep doing what you're doing. I, for one, plan to stay around for a long time.

• VictorRedVictorRed Member Posts: 26
    I think you havent played this game enough.   I know this game more then the average person who plays it IDK 12 hours a day.  I have done all the quests that can be done in all places other then cyrodil.  So dont tell me i dont know what i am talking about on a guess.  Their armor sucks light armor is the most used because of the unbalance of it.  Heavy armor is useless.  Melee class does NO where near the damage as ranged class destro/healing staff.  HEALING STAFF DOES THE MOST DAMAGE ya thank makes sense right.  I could go on for hours of the amount of problems they have in this game. Bug after bug.  And if you knew anything of the game you would know that.  If you have a positive look in this game you have to be level 30 and barely played.
  • aaradunaaradun Member Posts: 91

Stopped reading after first paragraph when he said templar have bad dps. he must be doing something horribly wrong cuz a good templar can out dps a dk lol.

As for the game itself it's not terrible but seriously lacking, maybe in 6 months when they fixed the major issue from launch i'll take a look again. But until then there's other things to keep me busy

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    Honestly im at the V12 rank with 2 of my characters. A DK and a NB i dont see where it is "terrible" though i will admit that light armor and staff seems to be the only way to go in vet ranks. I still use bow and DW because well...i like the assassin type character. As for my DK im running 1h/S and 2h. They got a lot of work to do but im sure in a couple months things will be a little better. If you find the game lacking my advice to you is to stop playing and wait. no need to continue to bring up topics like this when you can search and find one.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507
    Originally posted by aaradun

Stopped reading after first paragraph when he said templar have bad dps. he must be doing something horribly wrong cuz a good templar can out dps a dk lol.

As for the game itself it's not terrible but seriously lacking, maybe in 6 months when they fixed the major issue from launch i'll take a look again. But until then there's other things to keep me busy

What??  Every single top player in the game and min/maxer will tell you that a Templar cant touch a DK in DPS.  Everybody that studies the game knows that.   Now they did just nerf DKs today I think, haven't played in 2 days but Templars cant touch DKs in DPS unless it changed since the latest patch.

• SkymourneSkymourne Member UncommonPosts: 380
    Originally posted by Kwipsicles

I rarely post here, but I'll keep this short and sweet.

I 100% disagree with you. Your assertation that the game is terrible based on your limited negative experiences with customer service, while offering no actual opinions on the game itself, lends negatively to your credibility; besides of course touting your two rushed characters as a basis for your "expertise" on this game and what makes it terrible (this is an Elder Scrolls game, you are supposed to explore, open every barrel, and appreciate the lore and story).

If you don't like it, unsubscribe - though I suppose I don't have to tell you that at this point now - but keep your negativity and myopic view of the game to yourself. Does it make you feel better to complain about a game on an internet forum, feeling as though you are actually going to persuade people from buying/playing the game based on arbitrary complaints.

Man oh man, the MMO community these days... developers can never win. If any Zenimax employee comes across this post, please keep doing what you're doing. I, for one, plan to stay around for a long time.

Does it make you feel better to blindly defend this game like a white knight on a gaming forum?  It goes both ways.  His experiences are shared by thousands.  Even reddit, the last bastion of Elder scrolls Online safety, is full of posts just like this with the pics to prove.  So, maybe your own negativity and myopic view should be held in check, lest you make a fool of yourself further.

• RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029

the game is not bad but not in my opinion not a elders scrolls game more of a tribute.

still better than other mmos in the past view years.

ill rather play it than wild star.

dark souls games are the best mo games.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by VictorRed
    I think you havent played this game enough.   I know this game more then the average person who plays it IDK 12 hours a day.  I have done all the quests that can be done in all places other then cyrodil.  So dont tell me i dont know what i am talking about on a guess.  Their armor sucks light armor is the most used because of the unbalance of it.  Heavy armor is useless.  Melee class does NO where near the damage as ranged class destro/healing staff.  HEALING STAFF DOES THE MOST DAMAGE ya thank makes sense right.  I could go on for hours of the amount of problems they have in this game. Bug after bug.  And if you knew anything of the game you would know that.  If you have a positive look in this game you have to be level 30 and barely played.

It's obvious you are very jaded by this game.  But, a V12 templar and V3 DK  means you spent quite a bit of time in that game.  That means you had to have some enjoyment in it.  I can not imagine someone who doesn't like the game getting to vr12 and another character to vr3 lol.  The devs will balance the game as time goes by.  Some of the issues you are claiming are there.  Not all of them though.  The ones that are there.  They will get fixed sooner then later im sure.

Originally posted by MrMelGibson

It's obvious you are very jaded by this game.  But, a V12 templar and V3 DK  means you spent quite a bit of time in that game.  That means you had to have some enjoyment in it.  I can not imagine someone who doesn't like the game getting to vr12 and another character to vr3 lol.  The devs will balance the game as time goes by.  Some of the issues you are claiming are there.  Not all of them though.  The ones that are there.  They will get fixed sooner then later im sure.

yes at first i loved this game. i played through the problems and dealt with it.  But then they made more problems and bugs. then more then more. Its just not getting any better. They dont know what they are doing.

• TheQuietGamerTheQuietGamer Member Posts: 317
    Originally posted by MrMelGibson

yes at first i loved this game. i played through the problems and dealt with it.  But then they made more problems and bugs. then more then more. Its just not getting any better. They dont know what they are doing.

I liked the game for a couple of weeks; yes it was linear, was full of bots and bugs and missed out on the more sandboxy elements you would expect from an ES title, but I still enjoyed it.  But when each patch introduced more bugs I just became tired of it and drifted away.  Its not a terrible game but I now have no desire to go back and play it again.    

Originally posted by aaradun

you have to be a moron and dont know how to dps. dks are currently pulling 1500 dps on v12 crag raid fights most damage a temp can do it 600 on an amzing fight for him. sorcs do 1200-1500 nb do 800-1200.  There is a reason top guilds only use one templar in the raid and its for healing only. Just because you have a level 30 templar and u kill things with biting jabs in one hit doesnt mean it is good at v12.

Originally posted by jircris
    Honestly im at the V12 rank with 2 of my characters. A DK and a NB i dont see where it is "terrible" though i will admit that light armor and staff seems to be the only way to go in vet ranks. I still use bow and DW because well...i like the assassin type character. As for my DK im running 1h/S and 2h. They got a lot of work to do but im sure in a couple months things will be a little better. If you find the game lacking my advice to you is to stop playing and wait. no need to continue to bring up topics like this when you can search and find one.

right but does it make sense for you to do the most dps on both of those classes you should be wearing 5light 2 medium and healing staff main dps with destro second. that doesnt make any sense at all.  and if anyone says other wise about the game they have 0 raiding experience and have no clue how they down the bosses 10mins all of them in aetherian and 15mins in hel.

• GatlanGatlan Member UncommonPosts: 141
    So OP played every quest, put in somewhere around 400+ hours, probably playing every day since launch leveling 2 characters past 50, one to v12 and now the game is terrible. Guy must be some kind of masochist to put so much time into such a terrible game.
  • ArcheAge2014ArcheAge2014 Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Originally posted by Gatlan
    So OP played every quest, put in somewhere around 400+ hours, probably playing every day since launch leveling 2 characters past 50, one to v12 and now the game is terrible. Guy must be some kind of masochist to put so much time into such a terrible game.

but if he didnt get to v12 end game? and other posters say hes wrong wbout the entire game becaquse he is not v 12 and didnt play up to end game and v12????

there are other posters who will claim that his opinion is wrong because he didnt reach end game and v 12, and will accuse him of lying.

how do you respond to that?

• alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370

I have played this game for 2 months now.  I have a v12 templar and v3 dk.  Templars suck at everything but healing.  CANNOT dps and barely can tank.  DK 1500 dps templar 450-500 tops single target. So balance system is completely screwed.

Never heard that any dev is putting into the game some system to ensure class and skill balance:-) But then it comes to class balancing I agree. Sorcs and dragonknights are much ahead of nightblades and templars.

Every other patch they break more then they fix.  It seems new quests are bugged when they werent before.  

I wouldn't go that far really. In fact I recall only 1.1.2 to be this bad. Although it is the truth that every ZOS in every single patch can easily put a fix to some annoying you bug and at the same time even more easily introduce new bug that is even more annoying.

Customer service is retarded. He is a past of the comment they responded on a quest that is liberation of north point.

What customer service are you talking about?:P On a serious note current situation with it reminds me of vanilla / tbc WoW. Although back then there was little competition on the market, not many companies that could be used as examples and so one. I really thought that today all that knowledge how to do atleast decent support is available. More than that, since some elements of MMORPG support are general to software support this knowledge is for free for everyone who wants it.

He says that when I put in the drop down box what quest i was on.  This customer service team is completely retarded.  

Now PVP is fun but only when there is like 10v10 because anymore then that and it crashes the server now. Another eso fan favorite.

Overall I say unsubscribe. 

Unless they give you another 30 days free i wouldnt play it.

I wouldn't count on that although to be honest can't say much about pc players but after 1.1.2 Mac players should get a few extra days (just see on forums language bug that caused crashing on every login attempt if system language is anything but english - they didn't even bother to help in any way players to overcome it. No interest whatsoever in this and a few other rather serious problems.