Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: 2014 Team-Up Advance Pack Giveaway

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com and Gazillion Entertainment have partnered up to give away 10 Marvel Heroes 2014 Team-Up Advance Packs in celebration of the game's first anniversary this week.

Team Ups are a feature in Marvel Heroes that allow you to summon certain Marvel characters to aid you in battle. These characters can be used actively or passively and each have a number of different powers to select from.

The 2014 Team-Up Advance Pack includes:

• Beta Ray Bill

• Clea

• Deadpool-the-Kid

• Domino

• Havok

• She-Hulk

• Spider-Woman

• Wasp

The pack also grants a number of exclusives, such as the Deadpool the Kid enhanced costume for Deadpool, Arachne (Black Suit Spider-Woman) team-up, and five team-up gear find boosts.

That's awesome, but how do I enter? Simple! Just tell us which team-ups from the pack you're most excited to see in Marvel Heroes and why and we'll select 10 winners tomorrow afternoon.

Post your submissions in the comments below, but please only make a single entry. Users found to have made duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Comments

• xkamuixkamui Member UncommonPosts: 21
    1st, does this count as a submission?
  • opiomorph55opiomorph55 Member Posts: 1
    I am most looking forward to Wasp, because she was a founding member of the Avengers (she named the team!) and her skill set would be a new addition to the game.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by xkamui
    1st, does this count as a submission?

No.

• coffee5565coffee5565 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    dude...straight up.. Beta Ray Bill..hope i get to kick butt with him at my side!!!
  • markh777markh777 Member UncommonPosts: 150
    As a huge fan of Deadpool I am looking forward to anything related to him and his insane views of the world. And boom goes the giveaway!...Ty
  • DobarnDobarn Member UncommonPosts: 1
    She-Hulk for me, always good to let someone else take the beating!
  • mystaqkmystaqk Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I am so excited for Domino and Clea!
  • GeminiGothamGeminiGotham Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Domino! Because she's bad ass! 
  • KittyAttackshipKittyAttackship Member Posts: 2

I'm interested in them for different reasons!

Domino, to see how her luck based skills work!

She-Hulk, because shes the mandatory team up for Juggernaut!

And Havok for brothers at arm with Cyke!

• jamtraxjamtrax Member UncommonPosts: 5

Pretty keen on Spider-Woman after watching the Marvel Knights Spider-Woman Agent of S.W.O.R.D. recently.

• WolfenstyneWolfenstyne Member Posts: 1
    2 most looking forward to from this are Havok and Deadpool the Kid for 2 different reasons.

1.) Havok and Cyclops seem like a really fun comic inspired team up! Then maybe have Cable and Jean around for a family reunion .

2.) I got my wife to play this game with me because she is an enourmous Deadpool fan. We play together most days, and it's a great activity to do together. I would love to have a Deadpool team-up to enhance her enjoyment of the game when we play together.
  • BorisYeltsinBorisYeltsin Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to Spider-Woman,she'll be sticking around as my go to side kick!
  • teste008teste008 Member Posts: 1
    wait for havok , cant wait to see the brothers summers toghether 
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Havok. Why? Ummmmmm, let's see, how about freakin' energy beams that blow stuff up?!?!?!? Yeah, that'll do! 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543
    She-hulk  would be my choice,  she rocks!

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• comicjunkie181comicjunkie181 Member Posts: 1
    Beta Ray Bill.  I do not have Thor as a character yet, but if i did, it would only be to play as Beta Ray Bill.  One of my favorite characters ever created. 
  • GreenhelmGreenhelm Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Looking forward most to Beta Ray Bill and using him with Thor,  lightning and hammer smashes everywhere!
  • UnfathomableUnfathomable Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Wasp is definitely the one I am most excited for, she has always been a hero I have followed, with Spider-Woman as a close second.

• Gwink34Gwink34 Member Posts: 1
    I am most excited for Clea! I main Dr Strange and think she would be a great companion to battle along side of the dear Doctor. A former sidekick being my side kick? Bye bye Magik, hello Clea!
  • TizlorTizlor Member Posts: 11

Beta Ray Bill for me, even though he's already in the game as an enhanced costume for Thor he's my favorite character out of the pack. If I had the costume I'd probably play Thor a lot more than I do.

If he *doesn't* count then I'd go with She-Hulk because I really like her in Marvel vs Capcom 3.

• aaaa11112aaaa11112 Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to Deadpool-the-Kid the most because the only thing better than 1 deadpool is 2.
  • XenoMariusXenoMarius Member Posts: 1
    Beta Ray Bill most likely. Seen a screenshot with some beastly damage on one of his skills, with a fairly short cooldown on it, cant wait :)

• atmakarakaatmakaraka Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to Wasp, so I can get my Cap'n'Wasp on.
  • wodnywodny Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I am most excited to see Domino because she would cause my hero to have good luck and enemies would have bad luck. I find her powers unique and awesome. Second team-up I am excited to see is Clea because she has a wide array of powers and that makes her a very desired ally. As you can see I prefer female team-ups because they look great and they are very powerful.
  • Maleus666Maleus666 Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Spider woman

Go to hell!

This discussion has been closed.