Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a mmorpg out there?

OwnerOwner Member Posts: 6

I'm an old EQ player and was wondering if there was an mmorpg out there that i can buy but don't have to pay a monthly fee with.

Comments

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362
    You could have just read through the game list...

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    i don't think there are any like that

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Same post, different forum.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

good job sherlock

but i had a better conversation with him in the eq forums

• mmofanaticsmmofanatics Member Posts: 24

Most of the MMORPGs I played, I don't have to buy them. I only download them through internet. Just going to their download site. No payment is required either to play the game. No monthly fees. Just a donation if you want to give, but that is not really required. You get an item if you donate to the game though. Just like what I'am currently playing now. Eclipse War Online. They are still in OBT. I also read on some other post that they are currently in Steam Green Light.

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433

If you mean a B2P / one-time-payment game, you have:

A Secret World

Guild Wars 2

Defiance

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Originally posted by mmofanatics

Most of the MMORPGs I played, I don't have to buy them. I only download them through internet. Just going to their download site. No payment is required either to play the game. No monthly fees. Just a donation if you want to give, but that is not really required. You get an item if you donate to the game though. Just like what I'am currently playing now. Eclipse War Online. They are still in OBT. I also read on some other post that they are currently in Steam Green Light.

You realize this thread is 11 years old? And the OP hasn't had any activity on the site in 10 years?

This discussion has been closed.