Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Survey about MMORPGs market

EvilShadyEvilShady SosnowiecPosts: 6Member

Hi, I'm a student of Informatics and Econometrics at the University of Economics in Katowice, Poland.

I’m writing a thesis about MMORPGs market, and I need your help! I highly encourage you to fill up this survey. I have to analyse the results, and put them in my thesis. So, if you have few minutes to spare, you can really help me get my master degree :).

Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16MuhcGnnpJStBwamvWMqm0zvTxc8L_GaJE0Ogyvk5ho/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you!

Sincerely,

EvilShady.

Comments

• GorweGorwe ZagrebPosts: 2,472Member Uncommon

Is done. Hope you do whatever you set out to do.

Awesome avatar btw.

• LyrianLyrian Posts: 292Member Uncommon

Sent one in as well.

Your last question might be bugged, just FYI. It seems to want to accept a number, but is a question that requires a written response.

It could be possible that I'm really tired and misread it though.

• EvilShadyEvilShady SosnowiecPosts: 6Member
    Originally posted by Lyrian

Your last question might be bugged, just FYI. It seems to want to accept a number, but is a question that requires a written response.

Thank you all for your responses.

@Lyrian yes sir, you're right, but it's fixed now (well, I just deleted that question)

• sunandshadowsunandshadow Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,036Member Uncommon
    I did the survey. :)  But what is a core gamer?
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.
  • EvilShadyEvilShady SosnowiecPosts: 6Member

Thank you :).

To quote Wikipedia:

"A core or mid-core gamer is a player with a wider range of interests than a casual gamer and is more likely to enthusiastically play different types of games, but without the amount of time spent and sense of competition of a hardcore gamer."

I would say It's between casual and semi-hardcore, you have more time, probably more skill than casual gamer but not as much as hardcore gamers.

• sunandshadowsunandshadow Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,036Member Uncommon
    Ah, ok.  I picked the right one then. :)
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.