Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: New Side-Scrolling Action MMO, Endless Fury

BMunchausenBMunchausen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 400

NGames is hoping there's a lot of wannabe warriors out there interested in an arcade-style, free-to-play action MMO that centered on "silver-earning and ass-kicking." A day in the life of those walking the warrior way goes something like this:

• Morning - check your online Gift Pack and claim things like meds and silver. Then check out the Daily Events for silver-earning prospects.

• Afternoon - visit the Phantom Card King and see if he's in the mood to hand out a challenge and a bag of silver for beating him down. Finish any open Active or Game quests.

• Evening - visit the Abyssal Instance and defeat its boss for massive amounts of silver.

• Whenever - earn silver by inviting friends to play the game with you.

Comments

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Do you actually make a character or just pick a premade?

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    This looks like a facebook game. I'm actually pretty sure I saw a facebook game just like this and tried it and it felt like crap. Why not just go play Dungeon Fighter Online since it's getting a relaunch, or maplestory, or elsword, basically anything that is a developed fully featured game. Instead of some energy based facebook trash.
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    I just don't know why these games never let you customize a character. Is it that hard to do? I don't need a ton of options just some hair and face etc. I hate playing with literal clones of myself lol.

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Originally posted by Dreamo84
    I just don't know why these games never let you customize a character. Is it that hard to do? I don't need a ton of options just some hair and face etc. I hate playing with literal clones of myself lol.

Because games like this are made on the cheap, intended to sucker as many people into buying crap in the cash shop as possible before shutting down.

Throwing a bunch of premade assets together is easy. Creating assets to allow for something such as character customization is harder, and takes money & actual effort, things which the 'developers' of games like this tend to avoid.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic