Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar - Will you purchase it or not and why? (Poll)

12345679»

Comments

• GrathkarGrathkar Member UncommonPosts: 6
    It's  not  fun for me. i wont  buy it . I didint like  fighting  or  the  quests  ,  i hate  when   half  of my screen  full  of quests   only part   seemed  fun  is  raids  but  i  dont wanna grind level .
  • jimmy123jimmy123 Member UncommonPosts: 314

I'll buy it.

played beta its ok. its diffrent .

get bored after abit.

Waitng for Everquest and Elite Dangerous and witcher 3 are my main mmos for 2014 v 2015

• ButtskiButtski Member UncommonPosts: 187

nope.

as a pvp'er i found it superboring.

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

1) The art isn't appealing to me.
    2) Felt quite generic.

There isn't anything about the game that would catch my attention. It is a top quality product though, just not my cup of tea.

• LyrianLyrian Member UncommonPosts: 412
    This is the best game on the market until we start hearing more solid things from EQN and Star Citizen. I don't know how long I expect the game to last, but I sure as hell am going to enjoy it while I can!
  • MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    if the game ever stops running like crap on 90% of computers someone send me a message so I can change my vote from no to actually even if it ran better still ...no
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Not going to buy - I couldn't even bring myself to hit level 10 during the beta. 

My only guess is that the last 2 AAA MMOs are going for a subscription at first to milk the fans before going B2P a year later and I will not support this kind of manipulation and greed.

Harbinger of Fools
  • SaluteSalute Member UncommonPosts: 795
    I like WS and i m going to buy it. I also think 38.3% who voted for WS is a very big number, if you consider its not a big IP game. At least much better than i was expecting.

All Time Favorites: EQ1, WoW, EvE, GW1
    Playing Now: WoW, ESO, GW2

• BruhzaBruhza Member UncommonPosts: 391
    Originally posted by kikosforever
    I like WS and i m going to buy it. I also think 38.3% who voted for WS is a very big number, if you consider its not a big IP game. At least much better than i was expecting.

Agreed. I'm somewhat shocked that so many are actually getting it. 

The numbers of those getting it and not getting it are fairly close (and of course we cannot expect everyone to like or even care at all about the same thing). With nearly 900 votes now it gives a pretty good indication.

______________________________________________________________________________

For those that care, that is currently 396.9 that will not get it and 345.73 that will.

(The rest are haven't decided and show me the results)

• BruhzaBruhza Member UncommonPosts: 391
    Originally posted by Thoemse

I wont purchase it.

Yet another MMO. I could not resist with TESO - wont do it again.

Waiting for a decent sandbox.

You will probably enjoy Archeage then. I know I will be playing that alongside Wildstar (Depending on how they handle their F2P system. Hopefully its closer to Rifts)

Only if you don't mind PvP though, or I wouldn't recommend it really.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

Buying. Simply put playing it, its one of the funnest MMos I played in years (topping FF14 in how much fun I had playing it). Consider what they pitched and what I experienced, its easily a strong game on that end alone. Not flawless, but then again I'm not ignorant enough to think it has to be. Its a bit funny considering ESO that came out before, its shaping to be (release pending if things take steps back) a stark contrast of the games, not just in its gameplay, but how they end up working on launch. 

But in short yes, easily the strongest AAA title I tried out in years and with their promises, I feel its likely the most worthy of my time and money by far, particularly as a hardcore raider.

• ElElyonElElyon Member UncommonPosts: 219
    Originally posted by Toxia
    Originally posted by Bruhza

I found the PvP a bit chaotic also. They stressed that the telegraphs were there to give "information"...which I think would work fine in PvE situations.

However, in a PvP situation it feels like I am just standing in a sea of red and at low levels it doesn't even hurt that much. Hopefully at max with gear we can do more damage to others....otherwise it feels like I'm just hitting a target dummy.

I lol'ed when i read that and remembered this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IgVS9yNFGg

lol

LOL best video ever!

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    It's a solid "no" for me. The game just doesn't do enough new things to keep my interest. I was in beta and had a hard time getting myself to level 10. I did it, but after I realized how little enjoyment I got out of it that was when I decided I was done with the game. I'm sure people who are still not tired of themeparks would love it though.

Smile

• keenberkeenber Member UncommonPosts: 438
    Such a shame about the graphics otherwise I would already have this game. It has a lot going for it like raids and it's a sub based game but i just can't play a mmo with cartoon graphics. I wish you all luck with WS and I hope it does very well.
  • PulsarManPulsarMan Member Posts: 289
    I am. Simply because I've little else to keep me occupied for the next few weeks. 
  • SuperGroverSuperGrover Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Great Game , can't wait for launch. Ohh and I bought it.
  • sunflamesunflame Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Originally posted by Razeekster
    It's a solid "no" for me. The game just doesn't do enough new things to keep my interest. I was in beta and had a hard time getting myself to level 10. I did it, but after I realized how little enjoyment I got out of it that was when I decided I was done with the game. I'm sure people who are still not tired of themeparks would love it though.

That's the problem right there. Coming from someone who hit 50 in beta - I think the leveling experience sucks big time. It's just boring. I will however play the game and rush to cap asap where the fun (for me) starts. The quests (and paths) are poorly design in this game and I can see why someone who only saw that part of the game would avoid it.