Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Delete my account

Steve0055Steve0055 LondonPosts: 1Member
Hi im not interested in having account on mmorpg anymore so can you delete my account please

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Rome Posts: 3,002Member Uncommon
    Check your profile on your right in red it says delete the mmorpg.com account. Click and you're done.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• summitussummitus TimbuktuPosts: 1,414Member
    You joined just today, have only one post and have had enough already ? ... must be a new record ! Good luck on your travels though :)
  • DakeruDakeru Posts: 1,649Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by summitus
    You joined just today, have only one post and have had enough already ? ... must be a new record ! Good luck on your travels though :)

Was thinking the same. 

I have an entitlement delusion - because I have this strange idea that my 50$ should have the same value as anyone else's 50$
    "Your account is not entitled to the same value as a new account. Just saying you are entitled to the same as someone else because you said so is exactly what expresses your entitlement issues."

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 avondale, AZPosts: 962Member Uncommon
    He may have seen the huge spam posts right before his.
  • summitussummitus TimbuktuPosts: 1,414Member
    Originally posted by sumdumguy1

Yes that could be the reason !  .. sadly the spam is getting worse on this site , perhaps they don't have as many moderators as they used to.

• GruntyGrunty TexasPosts: 7,061Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by summitus
    Originally posted by sumdumguy1

Yes that could be the reason !  .. sadly the spam is getting worse on this site , perhaps they don't have as many moderators as they used to.

Or as many members who care enough to report the spam.

• snoockysnoocky maarnPosts: 595Member Uncommon
    @OP...poor guy, looking for attention?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe