Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delete my account

Steve0055Steve0055 LondonPosts: 1Member
Hi im not interested in having account on mmorpg anymore so can you delete my account please

Comments

• cheyanecheyane EarthPosts: 4,248Member Rare
    Check your profile on your right in red it says delete the mmorpg.com account. Click and you're done.
  • summitussummitus TimbuktuPosts: 1,414Member Uncommon
    You joined just today, have only one post and have had enough already ? ... must be a new record ! Good luck on your travels though :)
  • DakeruDakeru Posts: 2,803Member Rare
    Originally posted by summitus
    You joined just today, have only one post and have had enough already ? ... must be a new record ! Good luck on your travels though :)

Was thinking the same. 

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 A galaxy far far awayPosts: 1,063Member Uncommon
    He may have seen the huge spam posts right before his.
  • summitussummitus TimbuktuPosts: 1,414Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by sumdumguy1

Yes that could be the reason !  .. sadly the spam is getting worse on this site , perhaps they don't have as many moderators as they used to.

• GruntyGrunty TexasPosts: 7,936Member Rare
    Originally posted by summitus
    Originally posted by sumdumguy1

Yes that could be the reason !  .. sadly the spam is getting worse on this site , perhaps they don't have as many moderators as they used to.

Or as many members who care enough to report the spam.

She was grimacing. "That does sound like what America's has been trying to do for the last century or two--get rich faster than the parasites could steal it."   The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson
  • snoockysnoocky maarnPosts: 660Member Uncommon
    @OP...poor guy, looking for attention?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe