Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ask Me Anything Thread - Submit Questions Here

Comments

• Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel HeroesMember Posts: 134

MMORPGCOM is the code, btw.

Redeem at MarvelHeroes.com for a free gift.

• bludragon201bludragon201 Member Posts: 4
    ask Aunt May to consider getting some plastic then image
  • aranfusionaranfusion Member Posts: 7
    X-23 news please. Laura has been mysteriously absent from any teasers lately, which has me dying for more info.
  • LegendaryRarityLegendaryRarity Member UncommonPosts: 44

Do you have any ideas on future costumes for Reed yet?

Will he play anything like his incarnation in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance?

Anything else you can share about him? (Really looking forward to him!)

"Like wine, accounts of valor mellow with age; until Achilles dead 3,000 years stands peerless."

• ScourmScourm Member Posts: 10

As always, us in the P3 community are invisible. 

Well, I tried. 

• fufuhooifufuhooi Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Doomsaw after Avengers Tower,Xavier School,Helicarrier,Odin Palace,what is the next hub ? Is it possible to see Baxter Building or GotG ship ? Or even we can travel to future like 2099 universe to be set as a hub ?
    Originally posted by aranfusion
    X-23 news please. Laura has been mysteriously absent from any teasers lately, which has me dying for more info.

She is still in development on the side.

Research into her Trigger Scent also appears in the Omega System, as one of the nodes in the Neural Enhancement division of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• verdantrexverdantrex Member UncommonPosts: 100

Here's a question about how Gazillion plans and schedules playable heroes - can you review all of the factors that are considered when each new characters is put on a certain place in the calendar?  Like how are they spaced out?  

New powers, the possibility of costumes, male vs female, mutants vs Avengers vs other teams vs Marvel Knights, etc?  Is there an agenda to keep "fun quirky" characters like Squirrel Girl or Rocket Raccoon always a high premium for some spots in the calendar?  Finally, how have the successes or disappointments of past heroes influenced future decisions and scheduling?

LOVE Marvel Heroes.  Thanks !

• NaturalCausesNaturalCauses Member Posts: 11
    Any news on Nova would be really great!
    Originally posted by LegendaryRarity

All of the Fantastic Four are getting their new red costumes and their Future Foundation costumes.

Reed also has a couple more in the approval process. He has a lot of interesting ones from some of the crazier storylines.

Originally posted by NaturalCauses

We are still awaiting a significant event to occur before finalizing and releasing Nova.

He is fairly close though.

• CommissarSCVCommissarSCV Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Psylocke May Reed July.  WHO JUNE!?
    Originally posted by verdantrex

Here's a question about how Gazillion plans and schedules playable heroes - can you review all of the factors that are considered when each new characters is put on a certain place in the calendar?  Like how are they spaced out?  

New powers, the possibility of costumes, male vs female, mutants vs Avengers vs other teams vs Marvel Knights, etc?  Is there an agenda to keep "fun quirky" characters like Squirrel Girl or Rocket Raccoon always a high premium for some spots in the calendar?  Finally, how have the successes or disappointments of past heroes influenced future decisions and scheduling?

This question is great, but would require an hour to answer.

I am saving this and will try to turn it into a dev blog at a later date.

• aranfusionaranfusion Member Posts: 7

Thank you so much for X-23 news.

I just had a thought and remembered mention of a VETERAN system, any info for that?

• TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    Me June.

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• CindTheSarkanyCindTheSarkany Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Doomsaw-Gazillion
    Originally posted by LegendaryRarity

All of the Fantastic Four are getting their new red costumes and their Future Foundation costumes.

Reed also has a couple more in the approval process. He has a lot of interesting ones from some of the crazier storylines.

Any chance of a What If? enhanced Stan Lee costume for Mr. Fantastic

• strangemeatstrangemeat Member Posts: 5
    When can we expect the omega system? 1 year?
  • NaturalCausesNaturalCauses Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by NaturalCauses

We are still awaiting a significant event to occur before finalizing and releasing Nova.

He is fairly close though.

Significant Event... Comic related or Movie related?

And thank you so much for responding!

Originally posted by stephrrz
    Will UI be customizible in the future? like make make it smaller get rid of some things make it resizable?

Yes, UI scaling (of various flavors) is on the big task list for the UI engineering team. ETA is unclear, but it's not too far off.

• verdantrexverdantrex Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Originally posted by verdantrex

This question is great, but would require an hour to answer.

I am saving this and will try to turn it into a dev blog at a later date.

WOO HOO HOO !  This is so awesome.  This is a subject I think about a LOT.  It will be sool to see a blog about this.  Thanks !

• MartinEdenMartinEden Member Posts: 3

Any chance of a BOGO with splinters for the 1-year celebration?

Playable Doop challenge?

• wavynoobsaucewavynoobsauce Member Posts: 1

Hopefully Thor's rework has powers with grand animations that portray his massive levels of power in the comics. Will his rework include weather powers other than lightning, such as wind/tornadoes?

• XionmercuryXionmercury Member UncommonPosts: 5

Do you have a more specific ETA on when we will see the Bronx Zoo level? Everyone has been anticipating that for a long time now and more content is always really welcome.

Is there any chance you guys will speed up the level 52 reworks a little bit? I only ask because originally you guys were doing 2 at a time and that has slipped to just one and some of the older heroes need love badly. Even ones like Deadpool and Cable who are still powerful, successful characters feel very boring and lack diversity. Others, like Thing, just got the short end of the stick in almost every area. I love the work you guys have been doing on these reviews, I'd just like to see more improvements to launch heroes.

Also, what are the odds of getting playable Angel/Archangel in 2015? And will he be a "transformation" hero like Jean Grey/Phoenix? (I think he should be)

• CeruleanShadowCeruleanShadow Member CommonPosts: 6

Anything on Jean's review?

The possibility of Rachel as a team up or a full hero?

And fix of Emma's Marvel Now Costume?

Will young Scott get a All New X-men costume to match past Jean's?

• udoma85udoma85 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Confirm or Deny - Big event waiting for Nova is the end of the Original Sin storyline?
This discussion has been closed.