Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Remember the Name | Team Legacy | PvX 5+ Years

Comments

• TigerrrTigerrr Member Posts: 30
    The 15-29 bracket is popping faster, since people at the cap are playing there.

Team Legacy. Come visit our site and TS3 at TeamLegacy.net

• VoisonVoison Member UncommonPosts: 59

Fun times within Team Legacy! :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN2DnLG8mGA

B) 
    Blade & Soul NA
    Voison - Lyn - 50 HM5 Summoner - Mushin - 1v1: Plat 1900+

• NulliusTLNulliusTL Member Posts: 24
    Seven of 10 days left in this Open Beta!  Make it count and join us for some PvP action!  :)

http://teamlegacy.net/
    Team Legacy Gaming Community

• LotsofSyrupLotsofSyrup Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by NulliusTL
    Seven of 10 days left in this Open Beta!  Make it count and join us for some PvP action!  :)

I highly recommend figuring out everything you want to have for launch before this time is gone.

Originally posted by LotsofSyrup
    Originally posted by NulliusTL

I highly recommend figuring out everything you want to have for launch before this time is gone.

Somehow doesn't feel like enough time. But I bet some others know the answers I seek, need to sit down and pelt people with questions.

• NulliusTLNulliusTL Member Posts: 24
    It was hilariously awesome seeing us featured as 'EPIC' on the Nexus Report yesterday!  Holdouts scaled to 40-person raids can be daunting!  :D

http://teamlegacy.net/
    Team Legacy Gaming Community

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    Grats Team Legacy for being featured on the recent Wildstar Dev video for that Whitevale video, lol. It was hilarious!
  • KeldronCorlaxKeldronCorlax Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Originally posted by Nevulus
    Grats Team Legacy for being featured on the recent Wildstar Dev video for that Whitevale video, lol. It was hilarious!

Thanks for the kind words. I got so pumped when he mentioned Team Legacy. I can't imagine how twitch.tv/chronas felt when she saw her own stream on the Nexus Report :)

Originally posted by KeldronCorlax
    Originally posted by Nevulus

Thanks for the kind words. I got so pumped when he mentioned Team Legacy. I can't imagine how twitch.tv/chronas felt when she saw her own stream on the Nexus Report :)

I was one of the healers that survived. God bless Void Slip

Come be part of more epic moments (of the week?)! If you're guild hunting - put in app, it won't hurt you : )

• KeldronCorlaxKeldronCorlax Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Originally posted by Tigerrr
    Come be part of more epic moments (of the week?)! If you're guild hunting - put in app, it won't hurt you : )

Who knows when the next epic moment will be? I highly doubt that will be the last one for TL :)

Launch is so close! I can't wait.

B) 
    Blade & Soul NA

Raid content looks stellar. Come join us and be part of some awesome progression.

Phat lewts are your - apply now teamlegacy.net [thumbs up and wink.jpg]

Last day of beta... Sad. :(

B) 
    Blade & Soul NA

• JuaksJuaks Member UncommonPosts: 271

I remeber you from the GW2 podcast. You guys seem to be a strong guild. Is sad that you choose Wildstar over Archeage which I consider the superior game. I thought you guys were more pvp focused. It would have been interesting to see rivalries vs Oran Thul and Vikings among others.

Good luck in that game though.

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620

Even a PVP focused guild like to PVE sometimes as well. There will most likely be some members playing AA, just like there were some that played ESO, even though the guilds main focus is on W* and Star Citizen.

Amazing guild, with great leadership and organization. They make good use of theorycrafting and research, and are very knowledgable about all aspects of a game. Im sure they will have no problems dominating, whether its arenas, warplots, or world PVP zones, these guys know how to get the job done. And if you are a PVEer, dont worry, because they will also be dominating PVE raids as well. 

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620
    Originally posted by Juaks

I remeber you from the GW2 podcast. You guys seem to be a strong guild. Is sad that you choose Wildstar over Archeage which I consider the superior game. I thought you guys were more pvp focused. It would have been interesting to see rivalries vs Oran Thul and Vikings among others.

Good luck in that game though.

As for AA, i wouldnt worry about OT, Vikings or Cohh. First off those are just alpha guilds, and most likely wont exist at launch. OT was the first real NA guild in Alpha, so it was easy to grab a following, while the other two are just streamers guilds, full of fans and community members. All of those are full of people who will want to join real guilds come launch, not being just fanbois. And even if they do somehow keep a large number of members, there will be multiple servers come launch, so it will be easy just to roll on a different server. No reason to subject yourself to those large guilds when its so easy to avoid them. 

I loved open beta but I can't wait until launch (because my character won't be wiped).

Yea AA looks interesting on paper, but it's not so approachable.

However DAOC is being remade, and EQN might have quality GvG stuff. We do like largescale PvP, but Wildstar is the most complete product on the market now and is really well made so that's where we are making home. We also do Star Citizen and are heavily prepping for EQN.

Ops week is coming! Can't wait to see what they fixed before launch. :)

B) 
    Blade & Soul NA

• BoomskilletBoomskillet Member Posts: 3
    Realms up now!! Come get your Wildstar fix!
  • LavaliciousLavalicious Member Posts: 1
    A lot of new things to check out with the patch including pretty new cinematics! Get your WildStar on while the servers are up! 
    Really, new Cinematic? Hm! Cool. I won't be making Ops hours, but 9 days is close enough.

Originally posted by Lavalicious
    A lot of new things to check out with the patch including pretty new cinematics! Get your WildStar on while the servers are up! 

I put in some time but in the end I chose sleep over WS... (Sad face)

Hopefully we see another op day soon! :)

B) 
    Blade & Soul NA