Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

In A Dilemma, Please Help! Not Sure What MMO I Should Play :(

ImperatorBellusImperatorBellus Toronto, ONPosts: 35Member Uncommon

Currently, I am playing Planetside 2 and Star Trek Online but I realized, if i play more than 2 MMO's, I will have to neglect one. Still, I decided that I can play 2 MMO's one day, then 2 MMO's the next and keep switching each day. I also play single player games, currently have a campaign in Total War but playing those games don't take up that much time since I play them 3-4 hours in 1 session and not every day anyway.

I still have an urge to play a Fantasy MMO, I am deciding between TERA, Age of Conan, SW:TOR and WoW. I wanna play a MMO with great graphics, TERA and AOC obivously have the best of those bunch but lore is also very important to me in a MMO and SW:TOR and WoW both have way more interesting lore. Another issue I have with TERA and AOC is the world pvp is all based on guilds, I like fighting for a faction and feeling a sense of purpose, but still both these games are very nice looking and I can almost over look that.

It has really been bothering me, I don't know what I should play! I recently uninstalled TERA because I have been playing STO and Planetside 2. I have tried WoW again (it is sort of boring at early levels) and have hardly played AOC. I guess the only way I will know for sure what game I should play is to just play them all and see how fun it is after I reach the top level.

I am thinking that I should play WoW and Age of Conan. Playing in a large game world is important for me, TERA has a larger game world than Age of Conan but it isn't that much bigger and TERA only has about 25 dungeon instances, Age of Conan has 75. As for SW:TOR, it is simply a wow clone in space with a better storyline, it can be played like a single player game so I will just consider if a single player game if I ever return playing that, the game world is small total in SW:TOR and world pvp is only on some planets.

What do you people think? 

Comments

• apocolusterapocoluster newport news, VAPosts: 1,326Member Uncommon
    Flip a coin..heads Tera  Tails  Conan

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• mayito7777mayito7777 Saint Cloud, FLPosts: 768Member Uncommon
    STO has lately become the mother of all grinds. So anything is better right now, heck try Wildstar seems fun.

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY