Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ill see all you haters on launch day

KaoftheRoseKaoftheRose Member UncommonPosts: 73

who, exactly, are all of you trying to fool?

i know its cool to hate on popular things these days, but seriously, 2 pages of nothing but "EH THIS GAMEZ SO CARTOONZ, LAWLZ COMBUTZ AND TELERGRAPS, SUBZ ARE DUMBZ" or the extra trollish "ESO IS BETTER" (LOL waaaaaaaat).

ill see all you haters on launch day. we all know you are going to be playing despite your internet tard posts.

Comments

• spirus7spirus7 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    brace yourselves teh flames are comming ..
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    oh lordy

..Cake..

• RylahRylah Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Originally posted by KaoftheRose

i know its cool to hate on popular things these days, but seriously, 2 pages of nothing but "EH THIS GAMEZ SO CARTOONZ, LAWLZ COMBUTZ AND TELERGRAPS, SUBZ ARE DUMBZ" or the extra trollish "ESO IS BETTER" (LOL waaaaaaaat).

ill see all you haters on launch day. we all know you are going to be playing despite your internet tard posts.

You and this game are a perfect fit indeed.

• bigbudzbigbudz Member Posts: 52

/close thread

Current PC Build

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/p8RBD3

Present: Current offerings are low quality or soloable

Past:AoC, DCUO, FFXI,FFXIV 1.0 and ARR,WoW,Fallen Earth, Tabula Rasa, TSW, SWTOR, Rift, Aion, WAR, Darkfall, STO, CoH/CoV, GW2, Diaspora, EQ2, DDO, and a bunch of forgettable ftp games

• JippiijooJippiijoo Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Hmm, it does seem like it could be an decent game, but it doesn't seem to require any sort of aiming in combat (yes it has the cone but that area is too large for my taste) so not too interesting for me. But still, hopefully the game is fun for everyone.
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Originally posted by Jippiijoo
    Hmm, it does seem like it could be an decent game, but it doesn't seem to require any sort of aiming in combat (yes it has the cone but that area is too large for my taste) so not too interesting for me. But still, hopefully the game is fun for everyone.

Trust me, you need to aim.

Also skills have different telegraphs... some are quite narrow.

..Cake..

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

Er, no you won't, I'll be playing something else that day I'm sure.

But enjoy your game, I didn't realize my not liking it would impact your playing experience so dramatically.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Dragoncline00Dragoncline00 Member Posts: 21

You won't be seeing me!

I do hope you enjoy your game!

• HerzyHerzy Member UncommonPosts: 184

Off the deep end.

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987
    Originally posted by KaoftheRose

haha, you wish

• DEAD.lineDEAD.line Member Posts: 424

ESO's been fun but it's time to move on. I'm stocking up on popcorn for the Archeage and Wildstar launch. 

BTW, IS IT F2P YET?

• furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    Yup, cya on launch day..... on MMORPG.com in a vain attempt to quell the negative reception.
  • KanesterKanester Member UncommonPosts: 375
    From what i played of the beta its no different to any other game made in the last 5 years. Unless end game is something special its going to be very average, just like teso.
This discussion has been closed.