Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THE OLD, OLD, OLD, TIRESOME DEBATE IS OVER!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Ezen_SurrealEzen_Surreal Member Posts: 168

(<3)

*Bows* 

Namaste!

Sometimes its good to think deep. Some times it good just to play games.

Originally posted by summitus
    Originally posted by Ezen_Surreal
    Originally posted by MyownGod
    I have never yet read something that actually hurts, until now. Honestly though, I like your enthusiasm towards Ultima Online and I adore that game aswell, but.. COME ON!! USE MICROSOFT WORDS BEFORE YOU MAKE A POST!

Dude you think.... I care what people think about my writing skills. I could go indepth why I don't spell correctly . it has to do with imagination..not memorization/which you all learn in schools. :P

Do they have a Concisocuness or Imagintion 101 calss?

NOPE!

Dude .. you should be banned from using a PC or the internetz  period .. :p

I'll give you one thing though , you certainly picked an appropriate fucking username ...

You f******* Hittler? You fascist much?

SHold we take the internet away from those who think in liberty as we the people?

This is stil the land of the free and home of the brave right?image

*Bows* 

Namaste!

• DarkFailDarkFail Member Posts: 66
    Oh God... "Namaste"... that explains it all.
  • summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    I have never yet read something that actually hurts, until now. Honestly though, I like your enthusiasm towards Ultima Online and I adore that game aswell, but.. COME ON!! USE MICROSOFT WORDS BEFORE YOU MAKE A POST!

Dude you think.... I care what people think about my writing skills. I could go indepth why I don't spell correctly . it has to do with imagination..not memorization/which you all learn in schools. :P

NOPE!

I'll give you one thing though , you certainly picked an appropriate fucking username ...

SHold we take the internet away from those who think in liberty as we the people?

*Bows* 

Namaste!

Wow .. you is a scary dude ... Hey I was only joking ( well sort of :p ) .. promise you wont come and chop up my family or anything .. I'm sawry I weally weally am  :-( ...

Originally posted by DarkFail

What ever, lol

I know that the word," NAMASTE," has been abused by yuppies but true hippsters ARE out there still!

So will I say to you this...

The Universes within and out side of me humbly respects and moraly loves the Universes within you and out side of you!

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

NOPE!

*Bows* 

Namaste!

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

I follow by the rules of law! I DO NOT CHP UP CHILDREN..

BUt I do Start kitten on fire and juggle them in VR!

lol AND I WI LL PK YOU IN VR! hehe

• DeathWolf2uDeathWolf2u Member Posts: 291

Reply to OP,

Blacking out drunk or super jacked up on crack?

I'm not sure which one to go with on your post.

What ever, lol

I know that the word," NAMASTE," has been abused by yuppies but true hippsters ARE out there still!

The Universes within and out side of me humbly respects and moraly loves the Universes within you and out side of you!

Have you considered a helpline ? There are lots of them out there for poor lost souls.

What ever, lol

LOL, "True Hipsters"... which Starbucks do you work at?

Haters..

This video is for my haters :P .. I wont get sucked into your trap of hatred..

What ever, lol

Yeah .. he probably buys organic vegetables too ..

What ever, lol

Yeah .. he probably buys organic vegetables too ..

Personally, I only burn organic fire wood.. sure it costs triple the price, but the other stuff doesn't have that "Organic" sticker so it's bad for the environment.

Haters..

This video is for my haters :P .. I wont get sucked into your trap of hatred..

And this Video is for you , to show you that there is still hope for you ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOv2cUv4gcU

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Originally posted by nastyjman
    ...what?

Let me translate (DISCLAIMER: something will be lost in translation):

Who are we? International Imagination Association (IIA).

Okay, get this brothers and sisters, every time this hermit gets lonely (let's be honest), I hope and wish and pray that someone would call me on my phone. My soul is so lonely. My soul craves for brotherly and sisterly love.

Someone, or something, needs to help us men find the woman of our dreams. How?

Internet 2: Babylon.

It is an online virtual-reality world, available for all nations. It would follow two rules of law.

I started out in virtual-reality worlds when Ultima Online came out in 1997. It was the best game ever made. Not a hamster wheel, not a theme park, not a linear ride like all the games of current. And the ones that try to break the mold? They don't get funded for some reason. Why the hell?!

World of Warcraft is the reason all online worlds had turned into theme parks. Hamster wheels--very boring. These things called quests? No imagination at all!

Why would anyone in their right of mind would play in a hamster wheel? There are people out there who refuse to go on your dumbed-down-monkey-programmed-system of a hamster wheel. We are many.

So I ask, what has happened to the online world industry?

The Internet 2: Babylon is in its infancy. It is a world for all nations. Nations will gather and is ruled by the laws, so that we all progress and evolve out of repetitive quests and theme park strangleholds that has plagued this day and age.

These "quests" hold your hand as you go through the theme park. There's no intimacy and no social interactions like that of Ultima Online. Nowadays, they hold your hand all the way through the game from point A to point Z. Why the hell? This is garbage, and it is getting old. Same old, same old hamster wheels. Players (humans!) caught in a hamster wheel, running and running, over and over again to progress in a theme park. It makes the body lazy, and the mind lazier.

This is just lame and boring.

The game dynamics are there. Trammel came along, and it ruined the whole freedom of the sandbox, thus destroying the game. It's so empty now. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game even with its primitive graphics and environment. But the population had sunk, so the game is worthless now.

However, the ideas are there from Ultima Online 2. It is a good, fun, exciting, edge-of-your-seat action, adrenalin rush game.

"Argh, I am being PK-ed," you will say.

"Grrr, I will PK you and take all of your items and run!"

"If you are a PK feeding on people with no skill, I will end you to prove my skills, and I will take your loot and give it back to the poor!"

These exciting dialogues can only stem from this type of virtual world, dialogues you do not get from theme parks.

sandbox for end game pvp...  Babylon/ Inert 2./ Virtual reality, Dimension, 777.

(Translator's note: the last sentence had been hard to decipher. I had left it as is, as a relic to the original poster's last words. I have noticed that the main theme of this diatribe is hamster wheels)

Thank you very much for the translation Nastjman

It's all starting to make sense now image

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

I am the Divinley proclaimed KING of Internet 2!! The founder of the (I.I.A.)

* THE International, Imagination, Association.*

I'm a real life, a Rosicrucian, Buddhist, Christ Consciousness, Scitzohrneicx... Shaman.... "Magi." of Babylon and this is what I have to say!

• LawlmonsterLawlmonster Member UncommonPosts: 1,085

I am the Divinley proclaimed KING of Internet 2!! The founder of the (I.I.A.)

* THE International, Imagination, Association.*

I'm a real life, a Rosicrucian, Buddhist, Christ Consciousness, Scitzohrneicx... Shaman.... "Magi." of Babylon and this is what I have to say!

God, I love that Charlie Chaplin clip. I'd love even more to see it realized.

On another note, I've been struck with a "what the hell is going on" feeling since I first tried to translate the OP, and I have to say that, if nothing else, this thread has been entertaining.

"This is life! We suffer and slave and expire. That's it!" -Bernard Black (Dylan Moran)

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• StrayfeStrayfe Member UncommonPosts: 199

This thread reads like somebody had a bad acid trip, and then spent too much time playing Secret World.  Namaste, Rosicrucians, Babylon, consciousness.  Are you going to try to convince me that Ultima Online is a secret society dedicated to the rebirth of Christ in digital format?  Would that make World of Warcraft the antichrist?  Are the white coats knocking at your door yet?

• Whiskey_SamWhiskey_Sam Member UncommonPosts: 323
    Grandpa's been getting into the Whiskey again.

Leave me out of this.  He's bat crap crazy all on his own.

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• PixelPersonaPixelPersona Member UncommonPosts: 23
    @ The OP. See kids this is why you dont do drugs then try sharing your "feelings".
  • VendakuVendaku Member Posts: 77
    My head hurts. :(
This discussion has been closed.