It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Mega servers
- F2P Cash Shops
- Half finished releases, some are un reparable.
- Dynamic Events
- Solo mmos, in some cases story lines are keeping players to themselves.
- Most mmos are just way too easy.
- Looking- for- dungeons auto grouping
- Paying for alpha's ( this is the now one )
- Too short,
- No end games.
- slow updates as promised.
- Lack of social or need for grouping.
In My opinion
It seems that for the last 5 years every release has something EXTREAMLY wrong with it. One or several of the above, prevents any possibility of reasoning out and justifying playing past 30 days.