Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To go Exile or Dominion?

DarkShadow74DarkShadow74 Member UncommonPosts: 108
Hey I am going to play Wildstar when it comes out, my main Question is Which to be Exile or Dominion? I know I am going to be an Eng/settler for my main. I am wanting alot of people so I can make new friends, and make sure I see endgame stuff.

Comments

• SaluteSalute Member UncommonPosts: 795
    Exiles :)

All Time Favorites: EQ1, WoW, EvE, GW1
    Playing Now: WoW, ESO, GW2

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713

Exiles are like the Horde had babies with the Rebel Alliance... go Exile!!! =D

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Depends what you're after.

Exiles = Gritty, mature and more serious than a heart attack.

Dominion = Slap-stick, comical villainy and evilness.

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

Dominion have Chua. Chua are best race. Chua kill exiles.

• Been bouncing back and forth on trying to figure out which side I want to play too.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531

If you want to feel like a dick all the time, go Dominion.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    If I ever end up getting into the game, Dominion probably.  I hated the hillbilly accents in Starcraft and I hate them in WS's "Exiles".  The fact that your "soldier" path commander basically rips lines off Marvel's character "Thing" didn't help matters.
  • MagicabbageMagicabbage Member Posts: 93

I am a tad OCD. I have to have my main and alts be the same race for the different archetypes.

pve

Tank                                 Chua Engineer

Healer                             Chua Medic

Range Magic DPS        Chua Esper

Range Physical DPS    Chua Spellslinger

pvp

Granok Warrior

Drakkon  Stalker

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    Originally posted by DarkShadow74
    Hey I am going to play Wildstar when it comes out, my main Question is Which to be Exile or Dominion? I know I am going to be an Eng/settler for my main. I am wanting alot of people so I can make new friends, and make sure I see endgame stuff.

If you want to be a hero archetype go Exile.

If you want to be a villain archetype go Dominion.

Exile good guys.

Dominion bad guys.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Dominion. I don't know why people keep pushing them to be the villians. The exile are simply attempting to steel what land belongs rightfully to the Dominion, then heirs to the entire universe. :)
  • Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Originally posted by Purutzil
    Dominion. I don't know why people keep pushing them to be the villians. The exile are simply attempting to steel what land belongs rightfully to the Dominion, then heirs to the entire universe. :)

It's true.  Well, I heard the chua like to run around burning people to death... but otherwise, yeah.  Being snide and rich doesn't necessarily make you EVIL.  And it's far less boring to me.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Exiles, because Firefly. Also, Chua are filthy little bastards.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Which do like more? Rocky and Bullwinkle? Or Boris and Natasha?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • OmnifishOmnifish Member Posts: 616
    Originally posted by MikeB

Dominion for exactly that reason in red ;)

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

• LyrianLyrian Member UncommonPosts: 412

You certainly don't want to be a Filthy Exile.

The Dominion possesses massive resources and countless corporations at their disposal.  We have been ordained to be the masters of the galaxy. To ensure that all will live fairly, justly and for the good of the Empire.

You want to join the terrorist Exile Humans who want to destroy the precious balance? A balance that firmly places Humankind on top. Are you mad? Are we not destined to rule?

Why aid the cowardly Mordesh? Whom in their pursuit of Immortality now carry a virulent and contagious disease. A disease that could potentially cross species and infect billions. Turning them all into violent, mindless murders. Who are the true monsters here?

You trust the mercenary Granok? They are weak and untrustworthy. We have stood against their mighty armies and have crushed their entire planet. Nothing of their ilk remains in Dominion Space. Soon nothing will in Nexus either.

Lastly the pathetic Aurin, so dedicated to nature that they have forgotten the one true rule. Survival of the fittest. We have chased them from their home planet across countless stars to Nexus, nothing will stop us from stamping them out. Permanently.

Find your nearest Dominion recruiter and sign up today!

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by Omnifish

I bet you also play dwarves.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    I dig the Dominion back-story more than the Exiles, but my guild voted Exiles.  :-(  Traitors.
    If we want another comparison... Old school...

Dominion = Omni-tek

Exiles = what were they called? Umm rebels?

Exiles = Clan

Sorry on my phone no edit function on mobile.

• fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240
    Originally posted by Fendel84M
    If we want another comparison... Old school...

Dominion = Omni-tek

Exiles = what were they called? Umm rebels?

I was Omni for 4 years in AO.

In WS I am an Exile.

The Dominion annoy me. And mostly because the Chua... evil little Stitch looking $#%%#%^@!*.....

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072
    I wanted to go Exiles, but sadly because of hairstyle limitations I had to choose Dominion. Exiles did not have a single hairstyle I would have been pleased with, on my chosen race. Dominion at least had one... I have a bad feeling about this game because it came to this, never happened before >_>'
  • LyrianLyrian Member UncommonPosts: 412
    Originally posted by Kuinn
    I wanted to go Exiles, but sadly because of hairstyle limitations I had to choose Dominion. Exiles did not have a single hairstyle I would have been pleased with, on my chosen race. Dominion at least had one... I have a bad feeling about this game because it came to this, never happened before >_>'

Some of the helmets are so badass looking you'll never want to look at your face. I wouldn't worry about it.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    If you are into PvP, Dominion will be the favored as the evil races always get the most players. Exiles will be the underdog and be the harder fight. So play evil easy mode, play good hardcore.
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    EXILE FTW!! Love it so far! Even have a assassin/vader type chick who is very cool. Like Sylvanas and Vader mixed together. Love that NPC!
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Originally posted by Omnifish

I bet you also play dwarves.

Gnomes Mike, Gnomes!!!  Pink haired fluffy gnome warriors with names like Ironballs, Purty Powah ect.

Be grateful Exiles exist. Would not want to be in a tainted world that the Dominion represents!