Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having trouble accessing official forums?

Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246

My browser saves me logged to ARC but when I click to access the forums im logged out. when i try to create a perfect world account it says it already exists?

Is perfect world and arc 2 different accounts?

Comments

• ChadiwickerChadiwicker Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Originally posted by Riotact007

My browser saves me logged to ARC but when I click to access the forums im logged out. when i try to create a perfect world account it says it already exists?

When I use Firefox, I have to log into the forums every time I re-open the browser. This has been happening since they changed the forums so they could fit into Arc and is an annoyance. I don't have the same problem on Chrome/Chromium.

• Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Originally posted by Chadiwicker
    Originally posted by Riotact007

When I use Firefox, I have to log into the forums every time I re-open the browser. This has been happening since they changed the forums so they could fit into Arc and is an annoyance. I don't have the same problem on Chrome/Chromium.

Thanks mate, was google chrome, firefox worked fine