Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holdsquare Reapers - PS4

CurragraigueCurragraigue Member UncommonPosts: 84

HoldSquare.com is a PlayStation community made up of mature (21+) gamers who have a passion for video games but realize real life comes first. Although we have some pretty beast gamers in our league, the Reapers welcome players of all levels into our community.

We love ESO and if you're a mature gamer looking for a league, you should check us out.
Our primary faction for PvP purposes is the Daggerfall Covenant. We will, however, look into expanding and making alternative leagues in the other factions once we get things up and running.

A few things that set us apart from other leagues.

-We have a strong presence in other PlayStation MMO games already like DCUO and FFXIV. Plus, while we are waiting for ESO to come out, we bring havoc to Pandora and make trouble for the Templars.
-We are organized and experienced in keeping leagues together, and have scheduled events going on for different games almost daily.
-Communication is key in our community which is why we use our headsets constantly to communicate (and joke around) during raids and quests!
-Most importantly, we are about helping each other out, sharing our knowledge of different games, and making time to run with Reapers of all gaming levels.

If you want to learn more about the HoldSquare Reapers, follow this link http://www.holdsquare.com

Comments

• CurragraigueCurragraigue Member UncommonPosts: 84

Updated with some more information about us.

Still looking for like minded people from around the world to come and join us for PvP and PvE fun in Tamriel when the game hits the PS4.  We also have a number of people signed up for beta so we will be looking for people to game with in beta when it is released as well.

We have people in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia that are all looking forward to gaming in ESO on the PS4. With that many timezones and with the number of Reapers we already have in our community there should always be someone to game with on PlayStation.

Any other PS4 players getting excited about playing ESO with all the current talk coming from people playing on PC? Come and join us to chat about ESO and the things we can expect in beta on our forum.

Great to see the new faces on the Holdsquare forums from people reading this thread. If you are still looking around for a great bunch of people from around the world that want to work together and have fun in PvP and PvE come and join us.  We have a few guys playing PC to get insights into this game and we are constantly talking about the rumours and facts regarding the PS4 release.

While you wait we have people playing Final Fantasy XIV ARR, Assassins Creed, Battlefield 4, Warframe, DCUO, God of War, Call of Duty Ghosts and many more PS games.

Have or are thinking of getting a PS4 to play ESO? Then come and check out the HoldSquare Reapers for a great established community of people that are looking forward to this game.

If you already have the game on PC we have some people already playing the game on PC so you can come and join them and give the rest of us some tips and advice on things we can expect when it releases on PS4.  Otherwise lots of people playing other PlayStation games so come and join us while we wait for beta.

With rumours flying about a possible console beta soon are you ready to play? Found a guild of like minded people to game with in ESO on PS4? If not come and check out the Reapers.

We are a supportive bunch of people from around the world that know that people have a life outside of gaming. We just like to get together share ideas, have some laughs and enjoy playing games together. If that sounds like you and you are planning on playing on PS4 come and check out our website.

ZOS have said in the latest AMA on reddit that they will be coming out with information about the console versions of ESO soon. So come and join us so that you have a supportive group of people there with you on day one to run content and have fun on PS4.

The wait for console release begins.

Nice of ZOS to offer to transfer PC characters over to consoles on release of the game though. So if you are playing on PC and planning on playing on PS4 come on over to our site and join up with the rest of us that are doing the same. Make sure to pick up your copy of ESO on PC in May or June so you don't miss out on the cheap transfer cost across to PS4. A few of us are aiming to have leveled up characters to be able to hit the PvP ground running when it releases for PS4 and to help out other Reapers starting out.

Or if you just want to play the game on PS4 you can join up with Reapers playing other games on PS4 while you wait.

I will be setting up a small crafting guild for people to exchange crafted goods for researching enhancements and leveling crafting skills. If you are interested in joining please pm me in game @Curra

The thinking behind the guild is a small guild of people that want to help and receive help from others to level crafting skills by exchanging crafted items for deconstruction and pick up research traits that people need. The guild bank would be open for members to put in and take out what they like, of course if someone is only taking and not putting in then they will be kicked out.

ZOS seem to have disabled pms so feel free to pm me on this site instead.

• DazzlerFishDazzlerFish Member Posts: 1

Hey guys 

Was wondering if I could join you all when ESO comes out for the PS4? I play every day from 6pm onwards. Seriously pumped about getting started with this game.

• punkrock2punkrock2 Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Awesome I will sign up. Thou I wish yall where with the high elfs.
    Originally posted by punkrock2
    Awesome I will sign up. Thou I wish yall where with the high elfs.

If you get the Explorer's Pack you can play as any race.

You don't want to be bossed around by a bossy Queen anyway, even if she speaks with the dulcet tones of Kate Beckinsale ;-)

haha aye i hope they still let me pre-order it!  If not i  will just pick a race from the faction. 

Lol true ;)     Ok i applyed to the guild. Look for setsua55  that is also my PSN name as well.

Originally posted by punkrock2

haha aye i hope they still let me pre-order it!  If not i  will just pick a race from the faction. 

Lol true ;)     Ok i applyed to the guild. Look for setsua55  that is also my PSN name as well.

It`s not setsua55!!1  It`s setsua25   sorry about that.

Looking for a PS4 guild with friendly and helpful mature adults to play with when beta hits then come and check us out.
  • jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

I am a Member of HoldSquare and can say they are a great group.

If you have an interest in PS4 ESO then check out the site. Or even for PS4 coop and MP games in general.

Mopreme01 is my PS4 ID. Add me as a friend for upcoming ESO fun.

Only 8 days to go before the character copy for the PC to console transfer, have you got everything ready? Remember to spend all of your crowns, cancel your PC membership (unless you are continuing with PC as well, empty all of your mail and clear any of your items out of guild banks because none of these things will transfer as a part of the copy.

Then it will be just an agonising 8 days for console launch. Just enough time to steamroll some Witcher 3 before launch.

Bump for these guys.

If you are looking for PS4 ESO guild take a look. Adult guild with many members who will be in ESO.

Myself included. Cant wait =)

• CivRulesCivRules Member Posts: 1
    Not long now! Reapers FTW! :)
    Originally posted by CivRules
    Not long now! Reapers FTW! :)

I know. Cant wait.

Hopefully I will be done with the Witcher 3 by then. Right now I cant get enough of it lol. Great game

We are over 50 members and growing so if you want a great group of people to game with, you want a guild store straight away and we sound like what you are looking for in the OP, then come and check us out.
    Over 140 members in game, a guild trader, max level crafter in all crafts with all traits researched, guild events in both OvE and PvP and great bunch of people to game with and have fun.
    180 members people playing from around the world, comps and events and adult no drama gaming. We have a naked PvP event on this weekend for a bit of fun but we have vet dungeon runs and PvP groups running regularly