Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2: Chronicle 4 Week, Day #4

Lineage II sent us three more images for day four of our week-long look at Chronicle IV. These images show the Ketra Orcs and their home area. Remember, tomorrow is the big finale as we present an exclusive narrated trailer.

image image image

Thank you for these images.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

I love everything about Lineage 2, except the grind and all the bots.

There is a program out now where you can just set it to kill. The program identifies the classes and levels of all the characters around you, what gear they are wearing, and then goes about doing a perfect series of attacks so that you can annihilate everyone around you without pressing a single button or moving your mouse. A high level blade dancer bot did this to some close friends of mine. Killed the healers first, and then all the rest of them, all the while appying soulshots to every single attack perfectly. One of them dropped his 8 million adena sword to it too. Two of them quit the game that night.

Still nice that they get free expansions though.image

• ListofListof Member Posts: 155

Originally posted by anarchyart
    I love everything about Lineage 2, except the grind and all the bots.
    There is a program out now where you can just set it to kill. The program identifies the classes and levels of all the characters around you, what gear they are wearing, and then goes about doing a perfect series of attacks so that you can annihilate everyone around you without pressing a single button or moving your mouse. A high level blade dancer bot did this to some close friends of mine. Killed the healers first, and then all the rest of them, all the while appying soulshots to every single attack perfectly. One of them dropped his 8 million adena sword to it too. Two of them quit the game that night.
    Still nice that they get free expansions though.image

Umm, LOL... I guess you could say that if you want to make yourself feel better about loosing. Doesn't make it true though. all the while applying soulshots to every single attack perfectly? ROFL Either this happened a long time ago or you bought your account on Ebay, cuz any normal player would know that this function of the game is called "auto"... as in, it's an in-game function, absolutely nothing close to cheating. You also don't have to be a rocket scientist or have a bot program to figure out that you should kill the healers first.

There is a bot program out there that tells you what gear an opponent has and how much hp/mp they have, but it doesn't pvp for you - at least not well. Anyone with half a brain can beat a bot in pvp. Most of the time real bots don't even realize you're hitting them. The only time it becomes a problem is when people use it in addition to playing, on another account, to find out info about their enemy - but they are still clicking the buttons to kill their opponents.

Seriously, if your party (or your friends' party) could not kill one BD, whether he was botted or not, then I don't think it has anything to do with the BD, but rather with your friends sucking at PvP.

• binary_0011binary_0011 Member Posts: 528

liar. You will never drop weapon in Lineage 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless you are red .