Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eclipse war online

any news regarding the OBT of this game?

Comments

• WoodistWoodist Member Posts: 19
    i heard that the OBT release will be on last week of April.  I just noticed that Eclipse War and Rohan has the same publisher. Lol.
  • mmofanaticsmmofanatics Member Posts: 24

OBT just started today guys. Been waiting for this. Hope it will not bring its shadow from the past.

Been playing this game for 5 days now, but it seems there are very few people playing. Sometimes I don't see any players passing me. I feel bored. Is there anyone out there playing this game? Really need party and friends. :(

• spartan9spartan9 Member Posts: 9
    I've been playing EWO or  4 days now. So far I'm not that impressed with the graphics but the character transformation and collecting transformation cards keeps me interested with the game.

I feel like bored on this game, as I do not have friends who play with Eclipse War Online. Now I am stuck in my level. Can't remember actually as I were not able to play this weekends. I hardly get party as well. Anyone out there play this Eclipse War too? Share your IGN and I will add you. Thanks in advance.