Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is just so bad its not even funny..

mohit9206mohit9206 Member UncommonPosts: 56

How can anyone pay money every month on top of box price to play this is beyond me.

The dungeons suck,dungeon bosses suck.,gold farmers and bots suck,questing sucks too many fetch quests go from point A to point B,most dungeons are just copy paste of each other,looting is not fun or satisfying,grouping system sucks,enemy AI is so dumb,the dialogue choices don't change anything whether you let someone live or kill them it makes no difference at all,too many bugs and it does not get any better as the game goes on..Very very bad and unpolished mess of a game this is.

Now there are some good things like combat,graphics and crafting but its not enough.The game needs to improve much more before it can even be considered decent.

Comments

• ElElyonElElyon Member UncommonPosts: 219

Sorry you don't like it.

I hope you find a game you do like!

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
     The games a lot of fun and a breath of fresh air compared to most of the WoW clones. but its not for everyone. Here's hopeing that you find a MMO you like, for me TESO looks like it will fit the bill for the next few months at least depending on how fast they add content. As to bugs haven't honestly run into one since official release, did have one during early access though.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955

@mohit9206

You joined two weeks ago, just to have a go at TESO it seems.

I do not think you are playing the game. You posted elsewhere: "I will buy Wildstar,play it for a month and then decide if its good enough to keep playing.Will skip out on ESO." It looks like you intend to play Wildstar.

Then you do a thread to rubbish TESO.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by ElElyon

Sorry you don't like it.

I hope you find a game you do like!

Agreed, I'm sorry you couldn't find a home here with ESO, but don't sweat, there are some other good games coming out over the next few years that could sate your MMO appetite.

Good luck out there!

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    If I want an Elder Scrolls experience I will play Darkfall.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• ManasongManasong Member Posts: 208
    Sooo... Why did you make this thread? Are you ranting and wanted a place to vent or something?
  • evilizedevilized Member UncommonPosts: 576
    Good luck with that. Aventurine is a joke of a company :/
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    Originally posted by mohit9206

How can anyone pay money every month on top of box price to play this is beyond me.

Because, despite what I "wanted" from an elder scrolls mmo, I am enjoying myself. And I believe in paying for my entertainment.

I don't cry at things that are par for the course for mmo's, such as bugs, gold sellers, etc.

Glad to have cleared that up for you.image

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Shayyd80Shayyd80 Member Posts: 110

I've given this game about 24 hours of my time and I still cannot get into it. I gave it an honest good hearted try and it just feels empty. I feel like i'm playing solo for one thing. The quests are nothing new. The combat is dreadful (slow and glitchy and awkward). XP is dreadful. 

pro's: 

Good graphics, good story line, stable server

con's: 

poor combat system (awkward animations), lackluster questing, immersion is an illusion, plays like a solo game, uninteresting mobs, poor social interacting, flawed economy. 

This are just my opinions after 24 hours of playing. I honestly wish i could get my 60$ back. In the meantime I will stick with Rift Online. 

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Originally posted by Scot

@mohit9206

You joined two weeks ago, just to have a go at TESO it seems.

I do not think you are playing the game. You posted elsewhere: "I will buy Wildstar,play it for a month and then decide if its good enough to keep playing.Will skip out on ESO." It looks like you intend to play Wildstar.

Then you do a thread to rubbish TESO.

Ohhhh!!!! What's that Watson? Somebody can use the Internet? 

Lol, +1 to Scot for utilizing the power of the Internets to re-troll the trolls. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Originally posted by CrazKanuk
    Originally posted by Scot @mohit9206 You joined two weeks ago, just to have a go at TESO it seems. I do not think you are playing the game. You posted elsewhere: "I will buy Wildstar,play it for a month and then decide if its good enough to keep playing.Will skip out on ESO." It looks like you intend to play Wildstar. Then you do a thread to rubbish TESO.
    Ohhhh!!!! What's that Watson? Somebody can use the Internet? 

Lol, +1 to Scot for utilizing the power of the Internets to re-troll the trolls. 

This^^^^^^^^

+1

This discussion has been closed.