Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Camelot Unchained: May Shaping Up to Be Newsy

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The latest update for Camelot Unchained has been posted. In it, there are some really terrific concept art shots and the news that hiring is going at a fast pace. In addition, we're teased with the idea that May could be a big news month for those clamoring to know more about the game.

Finally, and most importantly, we are in the process of preparing a very special event for Camelot Unchained. All I’ll say about it in text is that its working title is “BSC Days in May.” For all the details, please listen to the video, it’s much more fun that way! This is going to be an important event for Camelot Unchained and our Backers and I hope you all are as excited as we are by what we will be presenting this month.

Again, our deepest thanks and appreciation. It’s been a great year and without your help we wouldn’t have even made it this far. So, from all of us at CSE and especially from Andrew and I, thank you all very much!

Read the full letter on the Camelot Unchained site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• newbinatornewbinator Member Posts: 780
    Woo yeah! Can't wait for the info drop
  • HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

I wish there was more info that faded in a out of frame. And a more screen and video captures. But oh well.

The song...nicely written but was sung with just a little to much "V" for my liking.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029

is this guy a mage?

I am not a huge pvp player but ill play anything that is good.

if its good ill play it if its bad ill say it.

• fanglofanglo Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Originally posted by Raquis

is this guy a mage?

I am not a huge pvp player but ill play anything that is good.

if its good ill play it if its bad ill say it.

I think he's a Friar.

I healed Mistwraith and all I got was this stupid tee-shirt!

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    whats the fudge was that? worse than watching x-factor
  • RakujiRakuji Member UncommonPosts: 144

this is retarded, there 50k games with pvp, and most of the games out are geared more toward the pvp player, what a croc of shit lol.

Give me a game with GOOD PVE !!!! Cause as it stands All pve is pretty much trash in about all MMOs.

You newbs want good PvP? Play Smite. Oh wait I forgot you newbs like to click the other person and just spam 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.......without worrying about the other player ACTUALLY being able to dodge the attack. Cause lord knows in real life you can't dodge right.....

*sigh* You want hope for  MMORPG PvP? Put it into  Wildstar it's the clostest to actual Skill Based MMO PvP your ever gonna get.

Kick to the Face.

• AragoniAragoni Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Originally posted by Rakuji

this is retarded, there 50k games with pvp, and most of the games out are geared more toward the pvp player, what a croc of shit lol.

Give me a game with GOOD PVE !!!! Cause as it stands All pve is pretty much trash in about all MMOs.

You newbs want good PvP? Play Smite. Oh wait I forgot you newbs like to click the other person and just spam 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.......without worrying about the other player ACTUALLY being able to dodge the attack. Cause lord knows in real life you can't dodge right.....

*sigh* You want hope for  MMORPG PvP? Put it into  Wildstar it's the clostest to actual Skill Based MMO PvP your ever gonna get.

Actually, the only really good PVP MMO that exists today is EVE, but that game is too slow for lots and lots of players. 

And how can you say how the combat system will be when they've barely talked about it. The only thing they've mentioned really is found on http://camelot-unchained.wikia.com/wiki/Combat.

But oh well, if you want to be just another raging neckbeard that don't know shit about the game before talking about it, go ahead. 

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351
    Originally posted by expresso
    whats the fudge was that? worse than watching x-factor

Im not sure why anyone thinks that is a good video, the guy can't sing and unfortunately it's not a joke video.

It's a very odd thing to accompany the news post.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351
    Originally posted by Aragoni
    Originally posted by Rakuji

Actually, the only really good PVP MMO that exists today is EVE, but that game is too slow for lots and lots of players. 

And how can you say how the combat system will be when they've barely talked about it. The only thing they've mentioned really is found on http://camelot-unchained.wikia.com/wiki/Combat.

But oh well, if you want to be just another raging neckbeard that don't know shit about the game before talking about it, go ahead. 

So...DAoC isn't any good then? You know, the game CU is based on? The game it's emulating? It's still alive and kicking and it's still a great pvp mmorpg...arguably the greatest ever.

What about PS2? GW2? ESO? The pvp in those games is rvr-style-based and quite decent, not amazing, but decent.

Truth is there are a lot of mmo's with good pvp around. I personally would not put EvE on that list, but thats just me. Played EvE for about 7 years, great game but the pvp is pretty awful most of the time. Sometimes it can be great, sometimes it can be epic, but mostly it's crap.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)