Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] Elder Scrolls Online: Very Fun, But Not Perfect

Comments

• PanzerbasePanzerbase Member Posts: 423
    Originally posted by Marpac

Originally posted by necredon

I did not reach the level 50 cap"

You really shouldn't finish a review of an mmo untill you reach it.

I wuld say how can u do rewiew when game is going to evolve over a time.. whit a new futures and stuff. So its really no diffrentce if u go to 50 or not.

Well by that standard every game is a perfect 10 as they will all reach perfection given enough time. And if you would like people to take you seriously you need to learn how to spell correctly. You only wrote two sentences and you have the following:

wuld -> would

u -> you

rewiew -> review

whit -> with

its -> it's

diffrentce -> difference

I'll give you a pass on the structure if you promise to work on the spelling. 

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140
    Originally posted by Panzerbase
    Originally posted by Marpac

Originally posted by necredon

I did not reach the level 50 cap"

You really shouldn't finish a review of an mmo untill you reach it.

I wuld say how can u do rewiew when game is going to evolve over a time.. whit a new futures and stuff. So its really no diffrentce if u go to 50 or not.

Well by that standard every game is a perfect 10 as they will all reach perfection given enough time. And if you would like people to take you seriously you need to learn how to spell correctly. You only wrote two sentences and you have the following:

wuld -> would

u -> you

rewiew -> review

whit -> with

its -> it's

diffrentce -> difference

I'll give you a pass on the structure if you promise to work on the spelling. 

Y'know- Generally  I would quote your post and make a snide remark regarding grammar nazi or some such  label which would clearly show how you are over reacting to something as unimportant as a forum post on a gaming site.

-But-

In this case I can only sit here slack jawed and say. "Carry on ."

I mean, what else can you possibly say here? =/

• ThodraThodra Member UncommonPosts: 444

The community on this website, geez.. Never seen so many negative people, must be horrible to be this negative all the time?

If people  (like myself) like the game, let them play. This game has so much content and people are complaining about it? Most people here complain just to complain I think, NOTHING satisfy them

• lordmonslordmons Member Posts: 4

I am a fan of the site, but think you should revisit your review process:

SWTOR 

Gameplay 9/10

Polish 9.5/10

Longevity 8/10

Something is not working right. It look like you dont want to give a big AAA MMO a bad score.

• Originally posted by d0e1ow

Originally posted by udon

Originally posted by d0e1ow

Originally posted by Krampus WAAAAYYYYYY too much hate on this game. I think alot of people  are showing their dissatisfaction because 1. it's a sub and 2. It's not Skyrim multiplayer. Personally I'd give this game a higher rating than what he gave based on the scores other MMOs got from this site. This game is better than SWTOR or GW2 for example and they both received higher scores. The only real complaint I can see that has merit is group questing and even then it's not as bad as some people make it out to be. Could it  be better HELL YES, but I've been playing with a friend as a tandem and we have had little to no issue at all. Sure we are forced to make sure we sync our quests so that we remain on the same instance but it's a minor inconvenience. Many people just are not being objective.
    No, that's bullshit. I'm currently playing a subscription game and was not expecting Skyrim 2 as I'm not really a big fan of the Elder Scrolls franchise to begin with. I was expecting a modern MMO that actually moved forward in design, not backwards... but well... that's not what I got. Worst $60 I've spent in some time. How they actually did questing more boring WoW, rifts more boring than Rift, dialogue more droll than... I don't know what. Well, that's all beyond me. The game was started in 2007 and it shows. It was a project that lasted 7 years and now plays like a game that should have been released, can you guess, 7 years ago. The game reeks of an unpleasant familiarity. I have nothing against theme parks. I'm playing FFXIV right now and enjoy it immensely, but games that cannot even pull off the modern theme park well? Why should I waste my time? This game was another "ME TOO" MMO in the same vein as Bioware trying to cash in on the genre. Fail. And better than Guild Wars? Pahaha don't make me laugh. 
    Like most people who hate this game your post reeks of generalization with little in the way of specifics.  I really like ESO's questing.  I have never felt this engaged in questing in any MMO I have played and it's 100% because of how they did phasing.  Being able to save Mage guild members in a dungeon than seeing them show up in the city to help me battle the forces of evil is cool.  I have seen it done on small scale before in both EQ2 and WoW but never like this and it really gives a sense of impact to questing that no other MMO has. I do wish it went even farther and had more impact on your character progression but I see it as a step forward in immersive story telling in MMO's for sure and certainly not a repeat feature from 2007. You may not like what they did and that's fine but don't spout out crap like "plays like a game that should have been released, can you guess, 7 years ago" because there is no truth to it at all.  
    Sure there is. All of the "features" of the game have been done already. Phasing? WoW does phasing 10 times better than this game does because it doesn't prohibit your game experience nearly as much as this game does. The "anchors"? What a fucking joke of a "feature". Dynamic my ass. Rift did this better years ago, and Guild Wars 2 only improved upon the system. Even Final Fantasy XIV does it better, and that's not saying much. No Auction House because they want to encourage some kind of community or some such bullshit? Why not just make your group content engaging and rewarding and cut the phasing bullshit out? But no, they went bass ackwards and decided they needed to inconvenience everyone and take out a near universal MMO feature in the name of "community." Worked real well since even the fanboys are crying for an AH now over on their forums. The copy and paste "public dungeons" which are little more than corridors with a handful of mobs and a forgettable boss. Woo, what a step foward, right? The "exploration" which consists of the anchors and stupid elite mobs that are conveniently marked on your map... thus nullifying the very feeling of exploring they were trying to create. The boring as shit loot, the low gold drops irrespective of what you kill, the once again ass backwards system of "research" in crafting. Wait 15 hours so I can craft something with "Doesn't lose durability upon defeat"? Really? Fuck you. Final Fantasy XIV crafting makes this shit look like a turd. Guild Wars 2 did crafting far better as well. The questing and dialogue is utter garbage. It's the same damn quest again and again, the storylines of the characters are largely meaningless. You become inundated with information overload due to how many inconsequential dialogues you must sit through in the game. And trust me, I'm a huge HUGE fan of RP. Dragon Age: O is one of my favorite games, I've long been a role player in MMO's, but Jesus, I can only take so many Mary Sue in Distress before they all just start looking the fucking same. This single player storytelling "YOU'RE THE HERO EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE LEVEL 1" has no fucking place in this genre. Stop FORCING stories that I don't want to be a part of down my fucking throat. I have fucking holes in my robes and I'm a hero? Fuck off! They had this game franchise built around open world roaming and adventuring and they turned it into the most on-rails smoke and mirror game I've ever played in order to move boxes. The game is horse shit. Eventually you'll tire of holding your nose and swallowing. We'll be here when you do, welcoming you back to reality with open arms. Edit: Also, though you may be mad at me, and I do think you are eating horse shit by playing this game, please do not think my f-bombs were aimed at you. They were for effect and mostly aimed at ZOS. Not you... even though I think you are delusional. <3  

------> +1000 to this. I agree totally.

• Originally posted by TangentPoint

Originally posted by Sovrath

you have to look at where these games give opportunities to "be social". Going from quest hub to quest hub and taking quests that can be done solo doesn't really allow (edit:) social opportunities. LOTRO is horrible in this way. Not only is it horrible but the few times where you do get to group up you bang out your "one quest" then everyone drops and goes their merry way. At least in this game, there are areas where being in a group can be of help. especially if you need to bang out some of those mini- bosses in a certain area and supplementing it with the anchors. And as I've said, trading in this game supplies a great way to be social and to speak with the people you are interacting with. Where Elder Scrolls Online sort of fails is having a standing group and supplying endless amount of grouping experiences. but there are a lot of opportunities to be social. I've been very social in this game and I'm a soloer. But since you have to head out into the world your chances of meeting another person who is also "out there" who might need assistance is very high and "for me" has granted me many grouping opportunities.  
    It's cool that you've found those opportunities to be social with others. However, most of those situations are based on you (or the individual) "going out of your way" to be social, and not so much the game compelling you to.  You can be social during a trade transaction in any MMO that allows player-to-player trading. There's nothing inherently "social" about the process; it's the players bringing that element to it themselves. If the game has a 'Trade' function and a chat window, bang... it allows communication during a trade. There's nothing special there. A group of people hanging out at bosses, or at Anchors, is more a mass of individuals in the same spot only because they have a common goal - to kill the baddie and get the reward. The activity doesn't require socialization or communication. You could show up, do your thing and leave without uttering a single syllable to anyone. The encounter will be no different for it.  This is true of any MMO with that kind of system, be it Rift, ARR, GW2, etc... So again, that's not something to credit the game with, but more a result of whether or not a given individual feels like talking to others or not. I know you have a long history with L2, so this will be a good way for me to illustrate what I mean. Think of a world boss in L2. Say... Orphen, just to pick one at random. If Orphen was up, and you wanted to go after her, what was required? Could you just out to Sea of Spores, track her down yourself, and start attacking, knowing other players in the area would soon be along to hack away at her as well? Nope. You had to socialize. You had to put word out to your clan/ally mates, and/or people you knew who might be interested in helping you take her down, to let them know she was up, and to ask for assistance. You had to coordinate. You had to communicate. Groups had to be formed to make sure everyone had appropriate role coverage, etc. You had to come together and work together as a unified team, or the fight could well be lost and some other, better organized and prepared group could come along and take her for themselves. There's no other way to have taken her down. L2's world boss setup not only encouraged but directly required and rewarded player communication and team work. I'm talking C3 era L2 here... you know, the good old days, not the joke that is post-GoD. Apply a similar scenario to something like Cabrio, who's required for a quest. Perhaps you're not interested in killing it for the drops, but need it to complete a quest. You reach out to a group organized to take them on, say "Hey, can I join you guys to help take Cabrio down? I need it for a quest. I don't want any drops. I just need the kill. Can I join you?" and, unless they were paranoid or just being douchebags (which was certainly possible in L2 lol), they'd let you join and you'd get what you need, in exchange for helping them take it down to get what they need. THAT is social interaction. THAT is a game with content designed around people having to communicate and coordinate and cooperate meaningfully for a common goal. Now, take that same situation and put it in the context of a typical modern MMO's "Public Quest" or "Public Event" type situation, like an Anchor, or Rift, or Public Quest, or FATE, or World Event. Orphen's up and so a bunch of people are racing over there, to Sea of Spores, running toward the big marker on the map that tells them exactly where she is (because modern MMOs leave almost nothing to players to figure out or communicate for themselves anymore). You show up and there's a ton of people already there. No one's really talking. There's no communication. You probably have never even seen many of these people before and don't recognize their names. You can say "Hey guys", or try to be social. But you don't have to. And in fact, it's probably better you don't. Better to spend that time like everyone else, DPS'ing or Healing or whatever you're doing, to help take her down. Because the faster she goes down, the sooner everyone can get their reward and go back to whatever they were doing...  until she spawns again (which will probably be in a couple hours, at most, because world events in MMOs are no longer rare or special; they happen like clock work on defined schedules). You could go there, do your thing, never utter a single syllable to anyone, leave when it's over, and will have not been any worse off. In L2, without direct communication and team work, Orphen wasn't going down, and you likely weren't getting that kill for Cabrio, having to instead wait for another opportunity to arise. Having played L2 extensively, I'm sure you recognize the clear difference between the two. How about the Seven Seals event in L2. I don't know if you were in L2 when this happened, but Divine, in coordination with some others, basically snatched the Seven Seals up right out from under the rest of the server. Everyone typically just went for Dawn. However, as I recall, Divine, having interest in a Castle, actually coordinated to use the system as it was intended... Take Dusk and weaken an opponent whose castle they were after. How did they do it? They did Festivals of Darkness. They trained, practiced and got it to the point where they could get a high score, sufficient to push Dusk's points over the edge and win that round for them. That is something for which communication, coordination and teamwork was actively encouraged and even required and meaningful. People got pissed at Divine (so pissed lol...) and those they worked with. But it was really their own fault.. for being complacent and just assuming Dawn would always take it. The result from that was that other Clans/Alliances began doing more Festivals and getting their scores up as well, so something like what Divine did could never be done again - or at least not so easily. So, Divine's efforts to communicate and coordinate meaningfully for a common goal lit a fire under the asses of others on the server to do the same. Awesome. Meaningful communication, coordination and, in this case, competition in action. Something like that could never happen in a newer MMO, because developers are afraid of ever inconveniencing anyone - even if it was preventable - and so they design everything around an "everyone's a winner just for showing up" mindset. The same goes for Questing. You can group up, but by no means are you required or even encouraged to. The game is most decidedly designed around the solo experience. I'm responding to you, but I see others giving the Social score a higher rating for similar reasons, and I think they're being mis-placed. In most of the examples being given, the exchange is 100% on the player's own initiative, and not at all encouraged or required by any aspect of the game. Sovrath, you should be patting yourself on the back for being an outgoing, social and helpful person (which, as I recall from the L2 days, you most definitely are), not the game for "letting you, even though it wasn't necessary". A "Social" score for a MMO - any MMO - should be based on what systems and tools are implemented in the game that actively require, encourage and facilitate players getting together and communicating where all involved actually benefit from it in some way they otherwise wouldn't. Not because it has some systems that allow people to be social if they feel like it, but by no means actively require or encourage it. This is one of the big problems with MMOs these days, and why they've lost the soul they once had. Developers design them around being played solo, create situations that require only that enough warm bodies show up - but nothing more - and then call it "content that encourages socialization". No, it doesn't. All it encourages is people showing up at the pre-determined intervals to spam their skills, defeat the encounter, get their reward, and go back to what they were doing.  Anyone who's experienced events like that (such as the L2 example I gave), will very clearly know the difference. Modern MMOs have traded true Community and Socialization for Convenience and Solo play, and it's a damn shame.    

I wish more people could think and act like you. Not many understand the meaning of socializing in an mmo anymore.
    Example: Swtor has double xp weekend and I am doing flashpoints all day and hardly people care to say hi back to a greeting, let alone speak at all.
    Sigh.

• JimyHumuHumuJimyHumuHumu Member UncommonPosts: 251

i think review is somewhat decent but... theres two huge typos, social 9 and longevity

no seriously, its like ... the most socially-unfriendly mmo ever made how on earth can it get 9? for gods sake there are single player games with multiplayer that should get higher social rating than teso.

also id put longetivity at 10, but thats simply because well... vr is ... long, so it should add to longevity. You can pretty much do quests forever (well not really an option but hey choices are overrated anyways), and after you are done doing those, you can still do some more quests to get vr

if nothing else, vr grind is really long, so its only natural longevity gets max rating :D

its so long that it killed the game for me, but hey if i ever feel like doing quests. and lots of quests, i shall come back. Too bad because teso really had some awesome points which i still love like crafting that actually matters, coupled with no-ah (so crafting matters even more) and the world is just stunning too. And atmospheric, no really just compare it to swtor,  :P 

but to give 9 or 8 or whatever was its social rating is just misleading, Even if no ah greatly dds to social interaction between people (instead of using ah for everything) that still doesnt cover many of its shortcomings, imo.

still a great game, much better than most of us were hoping (or fearing?) for, considering i expected it to be a fully fledged carbon copy of wow, but that vr grind made me want to play silkroad again, and kill 3000 mobs quests dont feel all that bad anymore :P

it did teach me a valuable lesson though - quest grind might actually be worse than mobs grind :) 

• RattenmannRattenmann Member UncommonPosts: 613
    Originally posted by JimyHumuHumu

it did teach me a valuable lesson though - quest grind might actually be worse than mobs grind :) 

If done right, mob grind means you group up with people, get to know em, talk to them... make new friends.

Check out how it worked in Everquest, and still does. You will notice how overrated Quests really are. They take out the social parts of a MMO actually.

MMOs finally replaced social interaction, forced grouping and standing in a line while talking to eachother.

Now we have forced soloing, forced questing and everyone is the hero, without ever having to talk to anyone else. The evolution of multiplayer is here! We won,... right?

• Yoda_CloneYoda_Clone Member Posts: 219

What people are forgetting is that Bill Murphy's review scale for key advertisers is on a scale of 8-to-10... so ESO did very, very poorly.

I've said it before; this site has no credibility when it comes to reviews.

• ThwaiteThwaite Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Do not listen to this review because it is highly inaccurate. Time will prove me to be correct. A fair review would have scored ESO with a 5/10.
  • KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

Originally posted by AlonKatz

How did it ever get more than a 7? This review is just based on fear from the fan base of this game.. 

I think it's more to do with the advertisers than the fans.

• illutianillutian Member UncommonPosts: 343

6/10 at best.

The armor looks "tattooed" on; GW2 didn't. And yet, both sport large-scale PVP...so why does ESO use 'rendering techniques' employed by World of Warcraft?

There's a very serious exploit that allows you to force Locked Chests to respawn. That still hasn't been fixed.

As AngryJoe aptly put it...the game is painfully average.

...this coming from someone with 140hrs of gameplay from the last beta till tonight.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Originally posted by Xsorus

yeap.. and those 31 dungeons they're talking about...don't include the ones he was talking about

I mean think about that for a second..over 100 dungeons in a game...and people are like "well they have 70 that look the same"...How anal can you people be?

I mean bloody hell people...

Tried linking these at work to no avail.  I'll do so now:

Stonehenge Barrows - a public dungeon in DAoC created over a decade ago.

Elden Hollow - an instanced group dungeon created in ESO last year.

Most of the dungeons are copy/paste.  Those that aren't are still simple as hell and boring.  The genre isn't moving forward with dungeons like the one I show above from ESO.  It's moving backwards.  Notice how the DAoC dungeon has multiple wings?  How there's more than one direction to explore, instead of one long corridor that simply turns and dips to give the illusion of complexity?  Notice how it's impossible to get lost in Elden Hollow, because it's a themepark dungeon with rails, but the DAoC dungeon is a labyrinth?  THAT'S design.  The dungeon design in ESO is half-assed.  Period.  Even where it isn't copy and paste.

• Originally posted by MadFrenchie
    Originally posted by Xsorus

yeap.. and those 31 dungeons they're talking about...don't include the ones he was talking about

I mean think about that for a second..over 100 dungeons in a game...and people are like "well they have 70 that look the same"...How anal can you people be?

I mean bloody hell people...

Tried linking these at work to no avail.  I'll do so now:

Stonehenge Barrows - a public dungeon in DAoC created over a decade ago.

Elden Hollow - an instanced group dungeon created in ESO last year.

Most of the dungeons are copy/paste.  Those that aren't are still simple as hell and boring.  The genre isn't moving forward with dungeons like the one I show above from ESO.  It's moving backwards.  Notice how the DAoC dungeon has multiple wings?  How there's more than one direction to explore, instead of one long corridor that simply turns and dips to give the illusion of complexity?  Notice how it's impossible to get lost in Elden Hollow, because it's a themepark dungeon with rails, but the DAoC dungeon is a labyrinth?  THAT'S design.  The dungeon design in ESO is half-assed.  Period.  Even where it isn't copy and paste.

You realize you're comparing an instanced group dungeon to what is basically a Public Group dungeon in ESO?

Seriously, go look at the maps for the Public Group Dungeons, not the instanced ones, or the solo dungeons, but the actual public dungeons..

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/eso-reapers-march-skyshards-guide-far-beneath-a-foul-manor-3.jpg

i think if i remember correctly, this is one of them.. and its one of the smaller ones.

• EbanyEbany Member UncommonPosts: 56

7.9, serious?  The one thing I notice about MMORPG these days is the inaccuracy of the scores.  If the reviewer loves it then high 7's, if the reviewer hates it then low 3's.  It's like visiting IMDB where every 13yo girl has to rate twilight at 10/10.

At the very least you could have rated customer service at 2 or 3, it's absolutely disgusting.  Try contacting them when they double charge you.

• WikeszWikesz Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Finally a fair review! ESO has its weak points, but nothing that cannot be fixed
  • megaraxmegarax Member UncommonPosts: 269

ESO has a lot of good things.

Class and skill system. I like the combat. The quests are ok and I haven't found one that I couldn't finish. The world might not be the most living ever created but it's ok.

And it has some bad things.

No EU-server at launch. I understand that they wanted to do something different than an auction house, but for god sake - without a functioning UI it's a nightmare. For an "action" combat system it sure is clunky. If they can improve that a bit it will be perfect. The phasing, I'll leave it at that. I haven't done much PvP. Having an EP character playing on Auriel's Bow is just boring as EP owns 95% of the map. They should remove atleast half of the campaigns on the EU-server as most of them are empty to medium. 

Right now I'm running around discovering the world, gathering and crafting while doing quests. I'm quite happy with that right now. Don't think I'll sub right now. There's a lot of stuff for them to fix and that will probably take some time. Maybe they were too ambitious and don't have the knowledge coupled with some strange design decisions.

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

I thought the review was fair as I couldn't argue...  The overall score I felt was a tad high...

7.0 to 7.5 in my mind...  Enjoying the game but looking more like something to do until AA starts its beta in June/July....

~Wolf 

• lootzehlootzeh Member Posts: 2

More like a 6 for every aspect of this game.

Trash trash trash , rushed rushed ...splat.

• ProblemProblem Member UncommonPosts: 77

Originally posted by boxsnd

GW2: 9.3

SWTOR: 8.7

Aion: 8.7

Rift: 8.7

D3: 8.5

Warhammer Online: 8.3

ESO: 7.9

When you compare it to earlier reviews 7.9 seems fair. They generally give out way too high scores.

Personally I would give ESO a 5 or a 6.

GW2 = NcSoft

SWTOR = It was ok

Aion = Bitch please (NcSoft)

Rift = Went F2P ( i wonder why)

D3 = What's that game doing here? We're talking about MMOs

Warhammer Online = Shutted down

Citizen: Preach your filth elsewhere!

• ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911
    With a score that high I would of expected a fairly good game... I call bullshit.
  • oakfootoakfoot Member UncommonPosts: 15

Stated by our writer who bought the game even after she was sent the most expensive edition of the game. I wonder why they did that, I suppose it could have been because they hoped the perks would over ride the judgement of the writer and maybe they'd get a higher score? Possible.

Myself, I was one of the last beta testers. I didn't buy the game in advance because even after the makers said most of the bug fixes had been done, they hadn't been and on the last beta day everyone found it out fairly quick. I'm not up for spending too much money for a buy in and too much money for monthly unless the game works on just the basic levels of the game. Like interacting with NPC's and then having to go to the mail to back out of a window that's stuck in a loop. just to find out that you may have to wait a while before you can empty your treasure into a bank so you can continue to quest. Basic function's should work straight off the bat. 

I didn't read anything about that aspect of play, so I think the scorer isn't judging the entire game. Our Writer says, I'm a sword and shield kinda player. But a real tester, plays every class to determine if they all work, not just sword, shield and bow. I'm pretty sure there are other classes besides a tank. 

A lot of people including myself wanted to play because of the supposed stuff they claimed we could craft but, I was very confused where crafting was concerned and never really got to make the cool stuff they claimed I could make. 

Open dungeons is not a smart idea, unless your quest NPC's only give you credit once per your quest. The class quest mobs had mobs of players waiting for them to re-spawn so the satisfaction of moving on before launch was impossible, I didn't read anything good about that.

I did find that you have to grind to get to a level to continue a class quest that should be held back till your a high enough level to do them rather then give you the quest just so you can fight your way there and find that its impossible to do the last guy and complete it.

I felt stressed when I played ESO because nothing got fixed and I wasn't going to pay them to let me continue to test the bugs out of the game. They should of had a real beta test and then launched a fully functioning game. 

I wouldn't give it higher then a 5 and I still think it's going to end up going F2P & Sub with a goodie store.

• CylintCylint Member UncommonPosts: 18

When will someone actually review what you do the most in an MMO, Combat (so Combat Mechanics).  This for me was the great fail of EOS.

Combat Mechanics: 2

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    I have no issue with the combat once I got use to it. 7 for me.
  • EntinerintEntinerint Member UncommonPosts: 868

Originally posted by SavageHorizon

Originally posted by cheyane

Originally posted by Mtibbs1989

Originally posted by Nanfoodle

Originally posted by Ikeda

This picture makes me laugh every time:

WOW, I had no idea!!! Do they look like copy/paste when inside them? 

Yes, they do. They're all pretty much identical.

Lol this is terrible. How can anyone be proud of the 30 over dungeons 100 over variations. Copy paste ad nauseam. Go check Everquest for how to do a proper dungeon. Truly sad state.

I agree with the others the social score is way too high.

Yeah how is this good, plus they are not even in the same ball park of what i would call dungeons.

Vanguard had over 100 dungeons at launch(many more now) and all of them different. On top of that some of them take days and weeks to complete and span many levels, dungeons within dungeons.

Vast open world dungeons with multiple mob factions within.

ESO dungeons are just glorified caves.

Guys they're just trying to stay true to Elder Scrolls DUH!  This game starting development right after Oblivion when cut and paste dungeons were ALL THE RAGE!