Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think Wildstar will gather the hatred that ESO has?

Comments

• quixadhalquixadhal Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle
    Originally posted by Aeonblades

Its true =-) I was a little turned off by the telepraphs in Wildstar, made me think of GW2 but they were packaged do different that I came to love them in WS. I hope my wife likes them as much as I do lol or this will be a short stop over lol

My wife LOVES WildStar heh. I hope yours does too. It's funny, we both played Rift and GW2 together and now we sit side by side playing different games but having just as much fun. It's pretty fun watching each other play separate games still, I'm deep into ESO but it didn't grab her like it did me. I'll probably pick up 2 copies of WS eventually, but for now we game together, yet separate :)

Ya we beta tested ESO and loved it way more then WS but with the teaming problems and phasing we just started hating the game. Maybe with the new patch and the promise you can see people in phased areas you are teamed with I will try it again lol

Heh, not being able to SEE them isn't the problem.  Not being able to participate is the problem.  What's the point of grouping with someone if you have ti sit out half the content because you already did it, or they did and have ti stand around watching you?

I'm not sure what the logic was behind that idea... if you're grouped with somebody and want to help them do their quest, you should be able to do so.  If the devs are afraid people will cheat by reaping quest rewards, as if there weren't plenty of OTHER ways to cheat, the solution is simple.  If you already did the quest, you get no reward for doing it again.  That seems to make much more sense than "NO!  You can't do this again.  Sit over there and wait for your team to finish, and browse the cash shop while you wait!"

• Cuppett5Cuppett5 Member UncommonPosts: 156
    The expectations were so high for ESO that I don't think it will receive as much backlash. WS could be a good game but nonetheless it is a themepark MMO and there are so many to choice from now that WS is not really bringing anything new and exciting to the table here. No one really has anything to complain about it because we all know what were getting now. The hype around ArcheAge is huge now and right now I think everyone is more focused on that than WS. 
  • AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by quixadhal
    Originally posted by Aeonblades

Its true =-) I was a little turned off by the telepraphs in Wildstar, made me think of GW2 but they were packaged do different that I came to love them in WS. I hope my wife likes them as much as I do lol or this will be a short stop over lol

My wife LOVES WildStar heh. I hope yours does too. It's funny, we both played Rift and GW2 together and now we sit side by side playing different games but having just as much fun. It's pretty fun watching each other play separate games still, I'm deep into ESO but it didn't grab her like it did me. I'll probably pick up 2 copies of WS eventually, but for now we game together, yet separate :)

Ya we beta tested ESO and loved it way more then WS but with the teaming problems and phasing we just started hating the game. Maybe with the new patch and the promise you can see people in phased areas you are teamed with I will try it again lol

Heh, not being able to SEE them isn't the problem.  Not being able to participate is the problem.  What's the point of grouping with someone if you have ti sit out half the content because you already did it, or they did and have ti stand around watching you?

I'm not sure what the logic was behind that idea... if you're grouped with somebody and want to help them do their quest, you should be able to do so.  If the devs are afraid people will cheat by reaping quest rewards, as if there weren't plenty of OTHER ways to cheat, the solution is simple.  If you already did the quest, you get no reward for doing it again.  That seems to make much more sense than "NO!  You can't do this again.  Sit over there and wait for your team to finish, and browse the cash shop while you wait!"

Um, you can still right click your friend, travel to player, and help them do the quests they have missed in their phase. They just can't skip steps to where you are at if you are ahead of them which makes sense.

You can definitely enter a phase with quests you have already done, most of my time spent playing with one my friends is doing just that, and I haven't had any issue getting into his phase and helping him.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by MamasGun

Every MMO has it's own set of haters- that's what happens when you live in a society where differing opinions are allowed to coexist.

WildStar has already gotten hate.  It has been dismissed as simply another "WoW clone", "too childish" because of the graphics, "spoonfed gameplay" because there is a way to show you the path you can take (purely optional), "unoptimized" (it's not even live yet, so I don't know why people say this). 

When it goes live, I'm sure there will be more vocal people.  But, honestly, every single hate post I have read about WildStar has boiled down to "just play WoW". 

The hatred ESO is getting- from my perspective based off of the feedback I have been reading- is from fans of ES that honestly feel like they are being screwed with by having a generic MMO world with an ES skin.  I haven't played it, so I can't vouche one way or the other.  I did read the article on here about the ESO hate, and I have to say, I agree with everything that was said in it.

People in social settings tend to rely heavily on groupthink.  That is when the majority develops an opinion on something (anything- tv shows, religious beliefs, sports, video games) and anything else is opposition to the belief of the group.  Too afraid to respect the individual, ingesting more and more hate with each thing they dismiss.  It's easier to do in a group setting as the guilt is left among the group, not the individual.  

I feel that both WildStar and ESO have been heavily attacked by the groupthink.  There is nothing you can do about this but enjoy what you enjoy, and watch as the chorus of haters sing their disgust.

TL;DR- Read my signature- it's how people work.

The terms criticism and hate aren't  necessarily synonymous. You are assuming people's passions over WildStar will actually run deep in the 1st place. My feeling towards WildStar at this point isn't hate. Apathy, maybe, but certainly not hate. That's also intentional. I'm just going to wait and see how this one goes.

• ColbaneColbane Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I played W* beta a couple weekends.  Its just not for me.  I guess I'm of the "unpopular on the internet" opinion that ESO is a great game.  I can't stop playing it.
  • ChannceChannce Member CommonPosts: 570
    looked at it (wildstart) played beta, not going to buy or play live, but Im also not going to hate on the game just because I don't like it.

When I said i had "time", i meant virtual time, i got no RL "time" for you.

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

Wildstar makes no bones about trying to be a WoW clone and try to capture the Raid scene.  Wildstar also offers innovative features as well as old school features such as player housing,  Wildstar is not riding the coat tails of a popular IP to garner sympathy subscriptions.  Wildstar also has world PvP for Guilds.  From my limited beta testing Wildstar did not suffer from crippling bugs.  Wildstar has auction houses and other forms of player quality of life improvements that facilitates a better and healthier economy.  Wildstar does not butcher player interaction at the behest of "story" & "soloability".  Wildstar also gives players the options to pay for their subscription with in-game gold. 

In short Wildstar does not suffer any of the things that makes ESO an average MMO at best.  While I doubt Wildstar will ever rival any of the other brand name MMO's, I do feel it can grow unlike most modern MMO's who tend to lose players the longer it sticks around.  Wildstar offers unrivaled content for the endgame player on top of player housing.  While I personally dislike their combat system greatly I can't help but feel this game is a better version of the modern Themepark.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Originally posted by amber-r

This game is getting almost no attention, far less than ESO anyway.  It's now not far off release and still almost no interest at all.

A lot of the complaints aimed at ESO affect this game too, so do you think this game will fare better or worse?  One of the main reasons I initially wanted to play the game was the updated wow style characters, now that wow is updating all their models that seems less of a pull though.

So yes, will it get as much hatred or just go almost unnoticed?

If it runs well, bugs are quickly delt with, servers are stable, I believe WS is the sleeper hit of the season.

• masterdtoxmasterdtox Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by Ikeda

ESO has it's hatred warranted.  If Wildstar is just as terrible, it'll be hated just as much.

Nothing worse than wasting your money on crap that should NOT have been launched.  And then having the community accept it and tell me that I'm WRONG that I expect quests in the STARTER AREAS (i.e. the areas MOST tested by Beta Testers) to work at launch (gasp).  Guilds to work (gasp).  Be able to quest with others (not an arrow).  Be able to earn money and have FUN.  Falling through the ground, losing items, is not fun... period.

The ESO hate is granted spot on because simply it just FAILS at all fronts. Wildstar at the other hand is not blocking your progress by stupid quest bugs and what so ever..we all know and have seen where ESO fails.

Wildstar is not a big IP as ES. Wildstar has more content at launch then every other MMO that was released within 10y on the market. It has much to offer to players to lvl by quest pvp to do what u want to reach your goal. And when u there at max lvl it is  hardcore dungeons and raids to keep the pve lovers entertained and for the pvp lovers arena's BG's warplots open world pvp. By saying this there is not a chance on earth they could fail in my eyes, Even if they had shitty server crashes at launch and so on, players know that play the game what it has to offer at launch already is just major, and server's ect will get fixed for a smooth ride.

SO Wildstar will not be near the fail that ESO has become and actually always was when u look back at the betas that have not helped at all the game to grow and progress to a NORMAL launch with enough content to be there to please not just the RPG ES players but those MMO players also. It failed at the part being an MMO, RPG yes totally but an MMO not at all.

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by Cuppett5
    The expectations were so high for ESO that I don't think it will receive as much backlash. WS could be a good game but nonetheless it is a themepark MMO and there are so many to choice from now that WS is not really bringing anything new and exciting to the table here. No one really has anything to complain about it because we all know what were getting now. The hype around ArcheAge is huge now and right now I think everyone is more focused on that than WS. 

The expectations were so high for ESO because people were refusing to read any negative feedback.  People like me were ostracized for expressing an opinion.  Anytime we made comments or suggestions we were immediately shot down or banned.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    Prolly not in the slightest.  Th hate that ESO received can likely be contributed in large part that they used a renowned IP, that's the risk you take if your using already established IPs.
  • JjixJjix Member UncommonPosts: 142

The players who hate ESO are, for the most part, part of the massive horde of that swoops down on new games, overwhelms them for a short time, and then moves on. They go from game to game, rushing through to max level as fast as possible, offer their review of the game and quit. In the past, being a MMO gamer meant to be committed to one game long term. Now days MMOs are being treated like single player games, they get swallowed up, digested, and spit out and then it is onto the next thing. There is no tolerance for bugs because they get in the way of quick digestion. A player who is planning on a long-term committed overlooks bugs, because they are a passing problem. But while bugs may be a short term problem, if the player is only intending to stick around short term then those bugs become the entire experience of the game for them, which makes them seem very serious indeed. But the reality is that those players never intended to stick around in the first place.

We tend to think that this or that game wasn't successful because there were a ton of subscribers initially and then that number evaporated. But it is very unlikely that any MMO could actually manage to hold the horde captivated long term. We used to think of casual gamers as gamers who simply did not have much time to game per night. The horde gamer is a kind of casual gamer, but instead of being limited in terms of time per day, they are limited in terms of their willingness to commit to a game long term. They go from game to game, rushing through the content, so many choices, so little time.

Gaming companies are now actively designing their games to appeal to these players. They make their MMOs easily digestible, veer away from strong innovation that would require players to relearn the genre, but provide just enough to make the game seem unique. They provide linear, single-player content that can be chewed up and spit out fast. They front load their earnings, offering great pre-order benefits, and a subscription to max out the amount they can draw in from the initial hype period, after which they go free to play.

It seems to me that Wildstar is just another one such game, which means its "success" will heavily depend on the hype and the horde descending down upon it during initial release. It won't be an initial sleeper that players will slowly trickle into turning it into a tidal wave, as some people are claiming, because a game like this isn't designed that way. Games like EVE are sleepers that make money consistently and long term, games like Wildstar and ESO are looking for the quick buck.

• BMBenderBMBender Member UncommonPosts: 827

Originally posted by Jjix
    The players who hate ESO are, for the most part, part of the massive horde of that swoops down on new games, overwhelms them for a short time, and then moves on. They go from game to game, rushing through to max level as fast as possible, offer their review of the game and quit. In the past, being a MMO gamer meant to be committed to one game long term. Now days MMOs are being treated like single player games, they get swallowed up, digested, and spit out and then it is onto the next thing. There is no tolerance for bugs because they get in the way of quick digestion. A player who is planning on a long-term committed overlooks bugs, because they are a passing problem. But while bugs may be a short term problem, if the player is only intending to stick around short term then those bugs become the entire experience of the game for them, which makes them seem very serious indeed. But the reality is that those players never intended to stick around in the first place.We tend to think that this or that game wasn't successful because there were a ton of subscribers initially and then that number evaporated. But it is very unlikely that any MMO could actually manage to hold the horde captivated long term. We used to think of casual gamers as gamers who simply did not have much time to game per night. The horde gamer is a kind of casual gamer, but instead of being limited in terms of time per day, they are limited in terms of their willingness to commit to a game long term. They go from game to game, rushing through the content, so many choices, so little time.Gaming companies are now actively designing their games to appeal to these players. They make their MMOs easily digestible, veer away from strong innovation that would require players to relearn the genre, but provide just enough to make the game seem unique. They provide linear, single-player content that can be chewed up and spit out fast. They front load their earnings, offering great pre-order benefits, and a subscription to max out the amount they can draw in from the initial hype period, after which they go free to play.It seems to me that Wildstar is just another one such game, which means its "success" will heavily depend on the hype and the horde descending down upon it during initial release. It won't be an initial sleeper that players will slowly trickle into turning it into a tidal wave, as some people are claiming, because a game like this isn't designed that way. Games like EVE are sleepers that make money consistently and long term, games like Wildstar and ESO are looking for the quick buck. 
    As far as people concentrating on "bugs' instead of long-term gameplay consider this. Many feel we've been playing variations of the same damn game for the last decade. The only innovation appears to be the "bugs' exploits and other oopsies as far as a lot of "the hoard" feel

As far as it being "normal" for masses to come into a game then leave shortly thereafter that's a problem of over marketing what ones product can deliver. Simply put if you can't KEEP a certain demographic, STOP marketing towards it. Over marketing can work to an extent for 1 time sales like SP games who rely on box sales. However mmo's require some form of continuing revenue either subscription or store. The game play has to appeal to enough to make them willing to commit long-term. By over marketing and then having the inevitable mass egress that entails later; one risks crossing a threshold in which others begin to leave as well from nothing more than my guild left I'm leaving to. Such things can easily snowball.

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    It will get its far share of hatred. Some of the trolls that roam these boards don't actually play anything (unless maybe its free) and just spend their free time forum warring here how much this or that MMO isn't as good as some MMO and how much everything's a  money grab and how this or that Developer is the devil because they try and make money rather then be a charity. Most just QQ to hear themselves Bitch as they have a high opinion of their own self worth in that their play style is the be all and end all, and anyone that disagrees is simply wrong.
    Originally posted by BMBender

As far as people concentrating on "bugs' instead of long-term gameplay consider this. Many feel we've been playing variations of the same damn game for the last decade. The only innovation appears to be the "bugs' exploits and other oopsies as far as a lot of "the hoard" feel

As far as it being "normal" for masses to come into a game then leave shortly thereafter that's a problem of over marketing what ones product can deliver. Simply put if you can't KEEP a certain demographic, STOP marketing towards it. Over marketing can work to an extent for 1 time sales like SP games who rely on box sales. However mmo's require some form of continuing revenue either subscription or store. The game play has to appeal to enough to make them willing to commit long-term. By over marketing and then having the inevitable mass egress that entails later; one risks crossing a threshold in which others begin to leave as well from nothing more than my guild left I'm leaving to. Such things can easily snowball.

These games do not appear to be designed to inspire long term commitment, that is why it is essential that they be released bug free. We criticize players for not overlooking the bugs -- it is a MMO after all -- but if the game isn't really meant to be played long term, then being upset about bugs is actually quite sensible. How do we know the game isn't designed to be played long term, precisely because of what you said, there is no innovation.

Now you are assuming the paradigm for making money from a MMO is long term commitment on the part of players. I am suggesting that companies no longer believe in that paradigm. The goal is actually quite similar to how you make money from a single player game, you make the money upfront and then move on to making a new game (or new content) that you can charge for. In this system, hype and marketing are not the "problem", as you put it, but are actually quite essential. The reason there is very little innovation is because they are just going for the guaranteed box sales, not for lots of players willing to pay monthly fees on a continual basis. They are not making money from the quality of these games, they are making money from the hype.

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Originally posted by winter
    It will get its far share of hatred. Some of the trolls that roam these boards don't actually play anything (unless maybe its free) and just spend their free time forum warring here how much this or that MMO isn't as good as some MMO and how much everything's a  money grab and how this or that Developer is the devil because they try and make money rather then be a charity. Most just QQ to hear themselves Bitch as they have a high opinion of their own self worth in that their play style is the be all and end all, and anyone that disagrees is simply wrong.

Exactly. Happens every time new MMO comes out.

• WolfsheadWolfshead Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by amber-r

This game is getting almost no attention, far less than ESO anyway.  It's now not far off release and still almost no interest at all.

A lot of the complaints aimed at ESO affect this game too, so do you think this game will fare better or worse?  One of the main reasons I initially wanted to play the game was the updated wow style characters, now that wow is updating all their models that seems less of a pull though.

So yes, will it get as much hatred or just go almost unnoticed?

Trust me if live version is as bad as beta version is atm WildStar is go to get as well and also people start to whine after game go live and not so much in beta for then the know game is still get fix but as soon it go live the expect it to work 100% then it is like everything should have been done and add last day you just wait and see.

• BMBenderBMBender Member UncommonPosts: 827

Originally posted by BMBender As far as people concentrating on "bugs' instead of long-term gameplay consider this. Many feel we've been playing variations of the same damn game for the last decade. The only innovation appears to be the "bugs' exploits and other oopsies as far as a lot of "the hoard" feel   As far as it being "normal" for masses to come into a game then leave shortly thereafter that's a problem of over marketing what ones product can deliver. Simply put if you can't KEEP a certain demographic, STOP marketing towards it. Over marketing can work to an extent for 1 time sales like SP games who rely on box sales. However mmo's require some form of continuing revenue either subscription or store. The game play has to appeal to enough to make them willing to commit long-term. By over marketing and then having the inevitable mass egress that entails later; one risks crossing a threshold in which others begin to leave as well from nothing more than my guild left I'm leaving to. Such things can easily snowball.
    These games do not appear to be designed to inspire long term commitment, that is why it is essential that they be released bug free. We criticize players for not overlooking the bugs -- it is a MMO after all -- but if the game isn't really meant to be played long term, then being upset about bugs is actually quite sensible. How do we know the game isn't designed to be played long term, precisely because of what you said, there is no innovation.

Now you are assuming the paradigm for making money from a MMO is long term commitment on the part of players. I am suggesting that companies no longer believe in that paradigm. The goal is actually quite similar to how you make money from a single player game, you make the money upfront and then move on to making a new game (or new content) that you can charge for. In this system, hype and marketing are not the "problem", as you put it, but are actually quite essential. The reason there is very little innovation is because they are just going for the guaranteed box sales, not for lots of players willing to pay monthly fees on a continual basis. They are not making money from the quality of these games, they are making money from the hype.

I agree and it baffles me why they continue to do it in an increasingly crowded market with an increasingly smaller and smaller portion of the mmo pie. I could be very wrong but I doubt the aggregate mmo population growth in the last 10 years is anywhere close to the same % of global population growth even if you limit it only to 1st world economies over the same time frame. Witch means they are basically all fighting over scraps underneath the table. The slash and burn titles that grab cash quick I can see but the ones who throw billions; 100's of millions at a tiny market just seems stupid to me. The overhead has to be a killer as far as % return on investment.

I agree and it baffles me why they continue to do it in an increasingly crowded market with an increasingly smaller and smaller portion of the mmo pie. I could be very wrong but I doubt the aggregate mmo population growth in the last 10 years is anywhere close to the same % of global population growth even if you limit it only to 1st world economies over the same time frame. Witch means they are basically all fighting over scraps underneath the table. The slash and burn titles that grab cash quick I can see but the ones who throw billions; 100's of millions at a tiny market just seems stupid to me. The overhead has to be a killer as far as % return on investment.

One of the most frustrating things to me as a modern gamer is that while I have plenty of choices as to which games to play/purchase, I don't have a choice when it comes to the system that is producing these games. I can choose between ESO and WS, but the same corporate system has given birth to these games. This system is focused on short term and predictable gains, at the expense of innovation and trying new things, and the games it produces are all thus generic and over-hyped. The system doesn't work to produce innovation the way it did when the genre was new.

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530

One of the most frustrating things to me as a modern gamer is that while I have plenty of choices as to which games to play/purchase, I don't have a choice when it comes to the system that is producing these games. I can choose between ESO and WS, but the same corporate system has given birth to these games. This system is focused on short term and predictable gains, at the expense of innovation and trying new things, and the games it produces are all thus generic and over-hyped. The system doesn't work to produce innovation the way it did when the genre was new.

That's such a blanket and generalized response to a whole genre of games. It would seem that you've decided that these game designers are simply cranking out a patterned  game simply for the profit. While profit is definitely involved, I would challenge anyone to obtain a statement from a developer quoting them as saying "I did it for the money". I've seen lack luster games and games with real moxie, and all of them have a passionate group of developers that genuinely love the genre as a common thread. When it comes to ESO or W*, the only truly sour and unsettling position I've seen is directly from the fans who demand THEIR game be made THEIR way.

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944
    well they have core problems with their combat mechanic (too many colors not good even for healthy eyes..) and there are tons of bugs and watching how ESO was bashed for its bugs they probably must work even the toilet cleaners in order to polish it... otherwise they will get greater hate or even worse the market will bypass it as a low budget MMO ...

• WarWitchWarWitch Member UncommonPosts: 351

WS will do fine, yes its kinda comic looking=wow cartoony looks.

I think people were hoping eso would be a wow killer, but ESO is consoule, endless quest, solo, game with them placing everyone on one wvw battle field its all about the zerg.

WS will attract  a lot of players from a lot of games.

Its wild but most of the zone chat in aa is about how bad eso is.

Most of my vet 10 rank friends are board with eso all ready and looking forward to WS.

• PigozzPigozz Member UncommonPosts: 886
    Originally posted by azzamasin

Wildstar makes no bones about trying to be a WoW clone and try to capture the Raid scene.  Wildstar also offers innovative features as well as old school features such as player housing,  Wildstar is not riding the coat tails of a popular IP to garner sympathy subscriptions.  Wildstar also has world PvP for Guilds.  From my limited beta testing Wildstar did not suffer from crippling bugs.  Wildstar has auction houses and other forms of player quality of life improvements that facilitates a better and healthier economy.  Wildstar does not butcher player interaction at the behest of "story" & "soloability".  Wildstar also gives players the options to pay for their subscription with in-game gold. 

In short Wildstar does not suffer any of the things that makes ESO an average MMO at best.  While I doubt Wildstar will ever rival any of the other brand name MMO's, I do feel it can grow unlike most modern MMO's who tend to lose players the longer it sticks around.  Wildstar offers unrivaled content for the endgame player on top of player housing.  While I personally dislike their combat system greatly I can't help but feel this game is a better version of the modern Themepark.

it lacks one crucial thing though - marketing

Almost noone outside of this forum even know the game exists

And because of its visuals any not informed gamer thinks its just a cheap ripoff of world of warcraft, simple as that

I think I actually spent way more time reading and theorycrafting about MMOs than playing them

• masterdtoxmasterdtox Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by Pigozz

And because of its visuals any not informed gamer thinks its just a cheap ripoff of world of warcraft, simple as that

About marketing i don't know if u know what http://www.twitch.tv is and online game shops are, where many players go to to watch and buy products.. Yeah no marketing at all...

They should do it like ESO man totally hype the game into oblivion. Oh wait ESO is a BIG fail, but why? it had big marketing...maybe because it is a 200Mil+ game that was not finished at release?... 

• killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995
    Originally posted by Pigozz

Sure, here's what no marketing looks like.

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBgtaHR0cDovL3N0YXRpYy5vdy5seS9waG90b3Mvb3JpZ2luYWwvNThrWmUuanBnFIAgFMgVABYAEgA&s=fWjGLLBywf-hpoxopYX7OxqedrBe4zNMRFNhCShhrTo