Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preview of New Patch Notes

RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Comments

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411
    Thanks for posting! It's always weird to read MO patch notes.. It's some chaotic mix of in-house developer notes like "Built a cheaper unified stat-calcing class" or "Added more checks to the swap-item slots UI part" and decently formatted human language. 
  • LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
    i keep hearing references to this being a jesus patch. I can't decypher what's so good about it from the notes... care to share?
  • diphlingdiphling Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by Lustmord
    i keep hearing references to this being a jesus patch. I can't decypher what's so good about it from the notes... care to share?

I don't think are many people who see this as a jesus patch, but many people consider it very good and promising because they completely rebuilt the terrain, updated from Unreal 3.0 to 3.5,  made several much needed balance changes, as well as a fixed a plethora of bugs.

We we see how good it actually pans out. SV aren't well known for successful large patches, and many in the community would rather see steady, small, and stable patches.

• monaroqmonaroq Member Posts: 5

Its the Jesus patch as finally Diphrael will be made an ingame god and be able to destroy keeps just by blinking in their direction.  Further cash donations from his guild to the game creator SV will allow the implemention of his floating keep which will not reachable from the general player population.

If you play this game be careful who you kill or seige as players like Diph give money to the devs to gain in game power. 

• CaptainObviousCaptainObvious Member UncommonPosts: 43
    The funny thing about this is that the Patch notes had to be released because certain members of the community already knew them. That's why they were released so long before the patch is ready.
  • RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• MortalOnlineVetMortalOnlineVet Member Posts: 3

THE GAME IS STILL BROKEN, STILL IMBALANCED AND FULL OF CORRUPT GM'S.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/6322066/thread/412321#6322066