Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

f*&^% THIS GAME

kain6993kain6993 Member UncommonPosts: 27
I have reached "End Game" with trying to access the closed beta this weekend.  I get an E-mail stating that a download link will be sent out later this week for all participants.  Long story short; no E-mail with DL link,  cannot register on the official site to access the forums, and now I am blocked for too many tries to register.  I was interested in this game and had high hopes that this could have filled my yearning for a game that captured my attention as another (un-named)  once did.

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

Issues connecting to a beta is enough to make you write off a game ?

Maybe computers in general are not for you.

• DatLigBoiDatLigBoi Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Originally posted by kain6993
    I have reached "End Game" with trying to access the closed beta this weekend.  I get an E-mail stating that a download link will be sent out later this week for all participants.  Long story short; no E-mail with DL link,  cannot register on the official site to access the forums, and now I am blocked for too many tries to register.  I was interested in this game and had high hopes that this could have filled my yearning for a game that captured my attention as another (un-named)  once did.

Same thing happen to me with being emailed and having my email as the user name and a random password they gave me with them also telling me I will be sent another email with the link to download but of course that didn't happen so I went out looking for the download.

http://kuf2.mmog.asia/#download

There it is, only problem now is you have the game but you can't connect to the severs because of IP BLOCKING.  A lot of people got the impression of being able to play but turns out they are only testing Philippines severs.

Now I do hope that we will be able to test out the other beta coming our way:

http://kuf2.mmog.asia/en/?p=1280

http://kuf2.mmog.asia/en/?p=1305     EDIT: (Its cyber cafes but I linked because of little note under the red print)

But like I said hopefully they are not just testing the up coming beta on the Philippines severs for I will be truly upset at that point.

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Dude, exactly what kind of customer service were you expecting from a company based out of the Philippines who's target audience is people in south east asia? 
  • crinale02crinale02 Member UncommonPosts: 4

Please check out my last post on the 'release posted-april 2014'  thread for info on why a lot of players won't be able to test the game.

If you're not living/residing on the mention countries of the beta,getting into the game during the beta will be hard unless somebody manages to bypass the ip-block system.

For global release do check out the main website for KUF2(kufii.com) regularly as ONLY NOW  Blueside started working to upgrade the KUF2 homepage into registering site for global players..

• TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629

The last time I was also under the impression we all would have access, but later after most have already downloaded and had characters made for the test. They literally IP-Blocked us before the start of the testing which was really upsetting and afterI taking the time making a Facebook account and shared with up to 5-others and got them interested in the game. Only to have a gigantic middle finger put in our faces at the last moment! The incident got me really fired up and quite frankly upset. it really just killed my spirits and left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

-Sigh-

• thunXathunXa Member UncommonPosts: 34
    So many time wasted for me either
  • VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566
    Originally posted by Chii-Nii

The last time I was also under the impression we all would have access, but later after most have already downloaded and had characters made for the test. They literally IP-Blocked us before the start of the testing which was really upsetting and afterI taking the time making a Facebook account and shared with up to 5-others and got them interested in the game. Only to have a gigantic middle finger put in our faces at the last moment! The incident got me really fired up and quite frankly upset. it really just killed my spirits and left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

-Sigh-

So i am not going crazy in thinking we were able to play? Was looking forward to giving this game a try..

• CreatorzimCreatorzim Member UncommonPosts: 274
    Originally posted by VaultFairy

-Sigh-

So i am not going crazy in thinking we were able to play? Was looking forward to giving this game a try..

We should be able to for the next beta, which will be open beta. At least thats what they said. They said we could do it this one but then recanted. Not sure if it was get people to seed the torrent or not but thats what everyone thinks for the most part. 

• SacredDarkSacredDark Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Originally posted by Creatorzim
    Originally posted by VaultFairy

-Sigh-

We should be able to for the next beta, which will be open beta. At least thats what they said. They said we could do it this one but then recanted. Not sure if it was get people to seed the torrent or not but thats what everyone thinks for the most part. 

Pretty sure it was a lie by the phillipeans publisher for extra publicity, the guys behind the game itself had nothing to do with it.

As for the IP block being removed for open beta? that is very doubtful. They plan on releasing a us/eu beta in a few months or so and that will likely be our first chance to play it (unless you bypass the ip block).

• CreatorzimCreatorzim Member UncommonPosts: 274
    Well if you look on their facebook they said that the next beta will be open beta. It will also be open for international servers, which they said was suppose to happen for this one and lied about. 

• SacredDarkSacredDark Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Originally posted by Creatorzim
    Well if you look on their facebook they said that the next beta will be open beta. It will also be open for international servers, which they said was suppose to happen for this one and lied about. 

Just seen this https://www.facebook.com/kingdomunderfireII

"Dear fans of Kingdom Under Fire II all over the world,

We want to let you know about our official policy relate to IP block.
    As each local service is prepared for corresponding area, other areas outside of this area is prohibited to approach to the local service.
    This policy is applied to all local services.
    The purpose of this policy is to provide best quality game service for each area.
    If you are outside of testing area, please wait next test event of the area where you reside.
    Thank you for your patience and love.

Best,

Blueside."

Which is a pretty much denial of IP blocks being lifted at all.

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by kain6993

you should never play a beta and any company would do themselves justice making sure you don't get beta invites...grow up.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    maybe that needs to happen more often so betas can go back to being serious tests and not demos.