It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I wanted to make a thread that went over beta questions and information for Wildstar. Part of the reason is that at least for me I am having trouble locating their information, if you have any links or suggestions please share. Please use this thread for Beta questions, experiences in beta weekends and any questions you may have that are still unknowns.
For me personally I thoroughly enjoyed this past beta weekend in Wild Star. I ran a Warrior/Soldier, Esper/Scientist and a Spellslinger/Explorer. I made it to level 10 on the warrior and the Esper to get a general feel of how the game opens up etc. After this beta weekend finished it solidified my pre-order purchase indefinitely. I do have some questions if anyone else that have come by this information or experienced it first hand can share.
1) What is your overall opinion of the combat mechanics?
2) How do you like crafting? Also does crafting seem like it enhances the game or limit it?
3) Can anyone access your housing plot if you give them access, or how does this work?
4) Can anyone access your war plot if you give them access or how does that work?
5) The abilities in the beta weekend were limited to level 36, since the game goes to level 50 I assume that there are other skills that they have not made available yet, anyone know if this is true or are all skills in the game right now?
6) How does crafting work? I saw tech trees and a bunch of other customization options within the crafting tab.
7) How was your overall experience in Wildstar? Did you notice a large difference between the lower levels and the higher levels? (1-15 to 15-30 etc)
8) Are mounts specific to 1 player at a time or are there mounts that allow you to carry multiple players?