Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine has an exclusive Wizard101 in-game item!

KingsIsleKingsIsle Community Manager of KingsIsleMember Posts: 158

Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine has an exclusive Wizard101 in-game item!

Wizard101 and Beckett Massive Online Gamer have teamed up to bring players an exclusive in game item:

The Amaranthine Staff!

Redeem this code and receive your staff by clicking here! Look for more special offers in the future on our homepage.

The Amaranthine Staff is a limited edition item that grants players five (5) copies of the "Shock" spell card. Shock deals up to 70 points of Storm Magic damage for a cost of 0 pips with 100% accuracy.

You can find this special offer in the pages of the April/May issue of Beckett Massive Online Gamer.

Subscribe to Beckett Massive Online Gamer now and receive the Amaranthine Staff and future promotions!

If you signed up for a Beckett subscription online through the link on our site, and haven't received your code after 3 days, forward your confirmed subscription e-mail to [email protected]

Comments

• MrAjdinMrAjdin Member Posts: 3

Where is the code?

• RonyTheTurtleRonyTheTurtle Member Posts: 3
    Aw KI, got my all excited hoping for a free Amaranthine staff code. :P Darn xD Knew it was to good to be true o-o
  • KingsIsleKingsIsle Community Manager of KingsIsleMember Posts: 158
    Folks that was 3/24/09...
  • RonyTheTurtleRonyTheTurtle Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by KingsIsle
    Folks that was 3/24/09...

Oh my... Now I feel silly. I just saw that the new post and didn't bother to read it. o_o (It got bumped yesterday) My bad ~

• DrydenG1993DrydenG1993 Member UncommonPosts: 2

Are these codes still redeemable if we purchase a magazine from them?

Yes! The codes are still valid but just in case you encounter troubles, you can always contact us via email to [email protected] and we'll sort it out!
  • Paige30Paige30 Member Posts: 1

Kingsisle, is there any way if you could give Amaranthine Staff or other Beckett wand codes again, this year? That would be pretty nice, only if you want to of course. Thank you! Have a good day Kingsisle.

All our former Beckett Magazine items (including the Amaranthine staff) are now exclusively available from our fansites! Visit the fan created sites listed at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/fansites to find out what prizes they are giving away!

• pyromancersaberpyromancersaber Member UncommonPosts: 1
    So if we buy the subscription to the magazine the codes will still be available to redeem?
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Originally posted by sabrinafirecaster
    So if we buy the subscription to the magazine the codes will still be available to redeem?

Hmm this thread is only 5 years old.  You could probably find codes for free on the internet.