It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Intro: I never thought I would be posting this, but the fact is, I think I need new mmorpg.
Requirements are simple:
1. free to play without too much restrictions. Lotro model would be absolutely fine.
2. Pure PvE. I am such strange perosn that does not want to be stomped to the ground by someone 50 levels higher
3. Crafting quality items would be superb.
4. Housing is optional: good if it exists for free players, no problem if it's for paying ones.
5. Easy mode. If I need to plan stratehy how to kill lvl.2 rat - it's not for me.
6. Preferably - fantasy style. Anime or adult themes are not an option.
I have tried Runescape. Then - Istaria. Then - Lotro. Istaria and Lotro were great games with perfect approach towards f2p players.
Please understand my preferences (pve+f2p+easy mode). If you dislike them, it's ok, but no need to teach me. Phrases like "ABCD game has PvP, but surely nobody will attack you, we are so cute" are not an option. PvE only servers are an option.
So - any suggestions?