Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you are playing, what level are you right now?

13»

Comments

• jesadjesad Member UncommonPosts: 882

Hey thanks for all the responses here.  You guys really did a great job at allowing me to set up a base for what I am doing over here.  It's baseball season (and she is a big fan) and those games last about as long as my weeknight gaming sessions do, often longer, and pretty much everyone who says that they play on a similar schedule as I play on is around the same level, give or take a few for the sake of playstyle, as I am.

Solid answers, everyone.  Newcomers feel free to contribute, but I think I made my point here at home.

I'm not killing it, I'm just having fun :)

Thanks again.

• PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644

Level 42 Sorceror

Level 50 Provisioner

Level 30 Woodworking, Clothier, Blacksmith

Been working 60 hours a week but still plugging along.  I'm a completionist so doing everything in a zone before moving on.  Some of the best quests were side quests oddly.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083

Level 19 Dragonknight

Level 11 Templar

Level 14 Nightblade

Level 10 Sorceror

I'm all over the place at the moment, I love all 4 characters :)

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• xtrabulletsxtrabullets Member UncommonPosts: 44
    16 Templar. I'm sure i'd be a lot further if the damn megaserver could actually manage to load me into different areas without taking forever. But hey what is maintenance for right?....

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Playing since 5 days early start....just turned level 19 today :)

Still a loooong way to go to level cap XD

I´ll take things easy....

• kreakrea Member UncommonPosts: 237
    playing since early acces my main is only lvl 11 , tho i did try out 4 classes or so before i did make the final choice . also did read /loot everything and crafting in between.
  • FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Templar hit VR1 last night.
    http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.