Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you are playing, what level are you right now?

• ReticulataReticulata Greenville, SCPosts: 93Member

Veteran rank 2 tonight. Been leveling faster than I wanted for various reasons, but still trying to finish off most of the quests, lore, POIs and skyshards in each zone. I did some aoe grinding 1 time, but didn't like outleveling the zone content so fast and far ahead.

Provisioner level 50 was pretty easy and painless compared to the other crafts.

Just skipped most of Coldharbor because that zone was an ugly PITA.

SOE changes name to Daybreak games, cause dey break games.
  • jesadjesad Posts: 778Member Uncommon

Hey thanks for all the responses here.  You guys really did a great job at allowing me to set up a base for what I am doing over here.  It's baseball season (and she is a big fan) and those games last about as long as my weeknight gaming sessions do, often longer, and pretty much everyone who says that they play on a similar schedule as I play on is around the same level, give or take a few for the sake of playstyle, as I am.

Solid answers, everyone.  Newcomers feel free to contribute, but I think I made my point here at home.

I'm not killing it, I'm just having fun :)

Thanks again.

• PyatraPyatra Kansas City, KSPosts: 644Member

Level 42 Sorceror

Level 50 Provisioner

Level 30 Woodworking, Clothier, Blacksmith

Been working 60 hours a week but still plugging along.  I'm a completionist so doing everything in a zone before moving on.  Some of the best quests were side quests oddly.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Home, GAPosts: 2,083Member

Level 19 Dragonknight

Level 11 Templar

Level 14 Nightblade

Level 10 Sorceror

I'm all over the place at the moment, I love all 4 characters :)

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• xtrabulletsxtrabullets League City, TXPosts: 38Member
    16 Templar. I'm sure i'd be a lot further if the damn megaserver could actually manage to load me into different areas without taking forever. But hey what is maintenance for right?....

• ZzadZzad Palma de MallorcaPosts: 1,327Member Uncommon

Playing since 5 days early start....just turned level 19 today :)

Still a loooong way to go to level cap XD

I´ll take things easy....

• kreakrea MaastrichtPosts: 193Member Uncommon
    playing since early acces my main is only lvl 11 , tho i did try out 4 classes or so before i did make the final choice . also did read /loot everything and crafting in between.
  • FusionFusion VaasaPosts: 1,358Member Uncommon
    Templar hit VR1 last night.

Currently playing: -

Waiting for: Class4.

Dead and Buried: ESO, NWO, GW2, SWTOR, Darkfall, AO, AC2, Vanguard, CoH/V, EnB, EVE, Neocron, FE, EQ, EQ2, DAoC, FFXI, FFXIV, SWG, WoW, and billions of eastern junks!