Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Weekend Beta Access Keys!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has been given 25,000 beta access codes (NA only!) for Wildstar for this weekends beta event!  Get your key now while supplies last!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR BETA ACCESS KEY NOW!

UPDATE: If you are getting "Code Unusable" error. Please go here.

Comments

• VendakuVendaku Member Posts: 77
    Awesome! :)
  • pepsiman1101pepsiman1101 Member Posts: 2
    So, I'm guessing if I've gotten a key for a previous beta weekend it won't give me a new one?
  • SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    Originally posted by pepsiman1101
    So, I'm guessing if I've gotten a key for a previous beta weekend it won't give me a new one?

Incorrect.  Each weekend is separate and needs a different key.  On this MMORPG.com website, each key giveaway is individual and getting one from one giveaway won't hold you back from getting another from a different giveaway.

• ViadricViadric Member Posts: 151
    Woot! Can't wait to play this!
  • nastyjmannastyjman Member Posts: 161
    Got mine! Does this build have the latest patch they recently released on their forum?
  • MakidianMakidian Member UncommonPosts: 208

Yea it's giving me the same key from last beta.

• koljanekoljane Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Originally posted by nastyjman
    Got mine! Does this build have the latest patch they recently released on their forum?

Yes !

• smiley123smiley123 Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Originally posted by Makidian

Yea it's giving me the same key from last beta.

never mind don't do that image

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Hey guys,

I boned up here and re-used the page from the last giveaway, so if you received a key in the 3/18 giveaway it won't let you grab a new key. Please do NOT make a new account to grab a key. I am trying to see if we can clear the 3/18 key records so you guys can grab a new key.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

• xeromedmxeromedm Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by MikeB

Hey guys,

I boned up here and re-used the page from the last giveaway, so if you received a key in the 3/18 giveaway it won't let you grab a new key. Please do NOT make a new account to grab a key. I am trying to see if we can clear the 3/18 key records so you guys can grab a new key.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Awesome!  I just ran into this issue as well.  Please let us know when it's fixed!  Thanks

• smiley123smiley123 Member UncommonPosts: 174
    [mod edit - removed to avoid confusion. no longer necessary!]

I could use a reset. Wasn't sure this was going to get fixed before all the key's where gone. :(

• SteamRangerSteamRanger Member UncommonPosts: 920
    I'm getting the same key as last time, Mike.

"Soloists and those who prefer small groups should never have to feel like they''re the ones getting the proverbial table scraps, as it were." - Scott Hartsman, Senior Producer, Everquest II
    "People love groups. Its a fallacy that people want to play solo all the time." - Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer, Rift

All right, everyone! Should be all clear! Try and grab a key again and let me know if you have any issues.
  • xeromedmxeromedm Member Posts: 2
    Worked for me now! Thanks and looking forward to another run at Nexus!
  • SteamRangerSteamRanger Member UncommonPosts: 920
    Thanks, Mike!

"Soloists and those who prefer small groups should never have to feel like they''re the ones getting the proverbial table scraps, as it were." - Scott Hartsman, Senior Producer, Everquest II
    "People love groups. Its a fallacy that people want to play solo all the time." - Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer, Rift

Originally posted by xeromedm
    Worked for me now! Thanks and looking forward to another run at Nexus!

Phew! Great news! Have fun and apologies again. I forgot you guys would need new keys so I reused the page. D'oh.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433
    Thanks! Cool to finally be able and check it out.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• sionbouncersionbouncer Member CommonPosts: 14

Uhmm my code didn't work =/

When i copy/paste it in the "Apply a code" section, this mex coming up :

"You can't use the supplied serial code.

The supplied serial code is valid, but it can not be used to create a new account and it can not be applied to any accounts you already have."

What to do? =(

Originally posted by sionbouncer

Uhmm my code didn't work =/

When i copy/paste it in the "Apply a code" section, this mex coming up :

"You can't use the supplied serial code.

The supplied serial code is valid, but it can not be used to create a new account and it can not be applied to any accounts you already have."

What to do? =(

https://support.wildstar-online.com/entries/44624937-Why-am-I-getting-a-Code-Unusable-error-

• sionbouncersionbouncer Member CommonPosts: 14

awww i see... =(

okay, thx a lot for ur help anyway =)

• KeushpuppyKeushpuppy Member UncommonPosts: 171
    dont like the cartoon character look so I wont waste  time trying it.
  • Psym0nPsym0n Member UncommonPosts: 283
    Quite lame it's US only..
  • tjchaostjchaos Member UncommonPosts: 11
    only for the US ?fail:(
  • TheAmazingDwarfTheAmazingDwarf Member UncommonPosts: 234

It's not US only. Here you have the list of sites worldwide giving away keys:

http://bit.ly/1hHVe5m

My FFXIV ARR referral code for new EU accounts: 5JPF7ZQ3
    Step into the amazing world of Eorzea! Use this reference code on a new account and we'll both get goodies for it!

• yologod420yologod420 Member Posts: 1
    Since it's a weekend beta key, does that mean I can only play on the weekend?