Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Me and my brother got banned for having 2 accounts!

tissmogi01tissmogi01 Member Posts: 2

Duh!

We just got our main accounts banned because we are according to them the same person. I bet it's because we OBVIOUSLY share the same internet when i am at home so i guess to not get banned you would have to have 2 providers with different IP's.

Anyways, I am currently not at home so i created a second account, now they actually have a reason to ban me since i really do have a second account. How about that MMORPG?

PS: Borther just said that they actually banned our IP at home. They obviously don't know that resetting the router gives us a new one. Jesus guys, are you for real?

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

I've you've been banned by mistake, you can complain to [email protected]. It actually works sometimes, I once got my ban lifted that way.

Raving about it on these forums is unlikely to help you at all.

• tissmogi01tissmogi01 Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Vrika

I've you've been banned by mistake, you can complain to [email protected]. It actually works sometimes, I once got my ban lifted that way.

Raving about it on these forums is unlikely to help you at all.

Maybe i am stupid but this is the HELP forum, is it not?

My brother already wrote them but i doubt we get an answer. I just use this new account from now on. Not that i have been very active on these forums any way.